Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

^ I hope so. It wil be interesting to see the cast list for the S5 premier. I'm quite excited about that! ;)

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Me too! :D

Btw, even though I am no longer a Moderator on this Forum, I will visit this thread as often as I can. How could I stay away? You guys are amazing, as is H/Y. :)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

good questions Lucy, long time ago i have one poster with text I want to believe , but now I want to know :p around Yelina have so many unexplain stuff and so many possibility for one really interesting plot...but who know what will decide ours dear writers ?! after i have read for Cal spoiler in S5 (new man in her live), suppose and for the rest guys will have some new story line. don`t want to sound pessimist, but there again is possibility for Ray to stay lost - away from S5 coz again won`t have room for his character. but for me will be enough to see again this triangle H/Y/S ;) and i`m to curious to know/see how will react Yelina after she understand for Aerosol.

well soon is start filming CSI Miami S5 and we know the day for this so expect premiere 18.09... things start to be more and more interesting ... for now we need a little more patience... ;)

MiamiDade wish u luck in ur new work place :D if u don`t come to see us we will come to
    bring u home again :p

Edit:

While in Brazil, Horatio visits his sister-in-law Yelina to learn his brother Raymond has been missing. Ray Jr., now 14 years old, has joined the local law enforcement to find his father, and he's determined to do whatever it takes, even if it means infiltrating into the underbelly of Rio and putting his life at risk to bring his father home safely. Horatio tries to dissuade Ray Jr., but the young boy knows things don't work in Rio the way they do in the United States. Ray sets out to find his father, not knowing that Raymond has already met his fate. Horatio now has to find Ray Jr. before his nephew ends up dead trying to bring back a ghost.

WTF ?! no Ray in S5 , no surpriseing H/Y first meeting :confused:

can we here discuss this news ?!

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Bloody hell. I just read the info in the Main news section regarding Miami's Season 5 episode opener, "Rio". It's ridiculous, this storyline with Ray Jr. The child is 14-years-of age! Honestly, these bloody male Caines think they're the Miami verison of The Incredibles!

BTW, the info is written such that it seems like a mere afterthought that H visits Y. Emphasis on the word "visits". Ugh! NOT getting any good vibes from this at all. :( I CANNOT take another entire season of storylines pilfered from the Twilight Zone.

*ponders darkly upon the injustice of it all*

5. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

I read the new news, and i am dispointed... i mean will Yelina really let her son do that? Horatio is always the hero, making it look like Yelina can't hold her own.... :(

6. Lucy

:lol: If I wasn't so attached to my banner, I would put that in my sig!

I'm not too concerned about these spoilers. I think as Sofia is doing a new show, she will be reintroduced gradually, or even have a role as a recurring character that features more as time goes on. If we can take Corey's word for it, they who should be ashamed want her back for the entire season. :)

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

These spoilers are just sinking in. I'm assuming that from this part....
    Ray sets out to find his father, not knowing that Raymond has already met his fate. Horatio now has to find Ray Jr. before his nephew ends up dead trying to bring back a ghost.

..well, this will please inge and Hummer. ;) I was hoping for at least some H/Raymond screentime before Ray's next demise! Are we to assume that Raymond is.....

S

P

O

I

L

E

R
    S

P

A

C

E

.....dead for real this time? :confused:

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Miami Dade :lol: :lol:
    I was thinking the same thing about ray.
    hm, i think this is too easy. let ray die. the writer's are sooo creative

just to clarify, I'm not a bad person. (concerning ray) ;)

9. Lucy

Hehe! We know that inge. ;)

I'm just watching '10-7' again. I don't know why I put myself through it, but it happened to be on tv. My hubby has not seen it before, but watched the final scene with me. He said, "You could tell she enjoyed the first hug more!"

Perceptive man! :D

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Luce, your hubby clearly knows what he's talking about. Good man. :) Does he like CSIM or did you have to force him to watch that scene, lol? ;)

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

S

P

O

I

L

E

R
    S

P

A

C

E

well after all the good part is that we all have expect something like this. they who should be ashamed again show to us how much they are helpless. like someone here have say this is the more easy way this tv show to go on. Ray is off this time for ever. for me this is better way, not coz i don`t want to see this triangle H/Y/Rs but coz more then this i don`t want to see how some insane peoples with a big sunstroke ruin ours characters past. thanks god they leave all Lucy question to be answer in ours imagination :p

and this Rj plot line, wow...don`t have any words...he is American...and from all hollywood movies we know that impossible things don`t exist for them... won`t be surprise if one day Y will tell that Rj is H kid :lol:

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Pusher, your new banner is soooo adorable. :)

about 10-7: when she hugged Ray she made a gesture with her (I think) left arm. I always think that this means 'resignation' and 'what should I do?'.
    can't find a screen cap. :(
    but you know which scene I'm talking about?

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

this banner is HnM not mine, i'll remove it later today but now i`m trying to make something similar with Animation Shop program and just use it for example :p

and yes ur are correct for this so unwanted/uncomfortably Y/Rs hug *sigh* don`t worry for not post screen cap (Ray one) i last week do this horrible thing and DaWecko start to throw at me empty vodka bottles :lol:

as i remeber right before Y go to her hubby she ask H:

Y: I don't know what to say to him.
    H: You'll think of something.

it was so sincerely... but i personally never will forget when Y hug H and whisper to him "Thank you." *sigh* so strong word and perfectly describe all her feelings ...

14. Lucy

:lol: Just a quick visit from me, but yes, I forced him! :devil: No, I didn't really. He just happened to be there at the time. He normally doesn't watch any of the CSIs very much (he finds them too gruesome!), but he does enjoy Miami now and again. He likes doing Horatio impersonations! :rolleyes: :lol:

Lovely banner Pusher. :D

15. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yeah I got in to see the end of '10-7' too last night, and as I stepped in the door all my housemates were watching it!! They never used to I have them all hooked ;)

My housemates comment about Yelina was
    "Oh no she loves him (H) and she has to go back with her husband, now he (H) loses his whole family and the woman he loves, he's trying to hide his tears by putting on his sunglasses quick!!"

Miami novices picked up on the relationship quick it's that obvious..I did laugh a lot :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.