George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NickyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Congrats on your win, Jacquie :)

I won't be able to play your theme though :( I won't be able to use my laptop starting tomorrow and before Sunday I won't be able to come back :(

But at least I can look at the pics you ladies post thanks to my smartphone :)

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has shown up right on time again :)

NickyFan, sorry you can't play this round :( hopefully when you get your computer back it will and PB will behave themselves :)

So blackflag, I'm going to make you work for Nick this time :D Lets see what Nick has to say to DB or Catherine :D You can use Catherine from any season :)

and just to get things going:

The girls like my Peacocking better than yours.

A max of 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy hunting :)

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

4. Jacquie

Afternoon all :)

Nick is wanting to head off to see blackflag before the weekend traffic gets too bad around here.

Some classics here :guffaw: but who can resist Nick in a uniform :drool: and some wetness between Nick and Catherine :devil:

but I think my overall favourite is Nick hugging Catherine :adore: so congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Friday Night :devil:

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hey, ladies :) Just popping in to wish you all a nice weekend!

All those pics of Nick with Cath make me miss the two of them working together. She really was a person Nick trusted and told things he told no one else of the team. I wish Nick still had someone like that on the show :(

6. blackflag

Nicky made it here in good time. :)

Our weekend traffic starts around 3 when I290 becomes a parking lot! :eek:

I think I'm going to miss that more than Nick. :( Nick just doesn't have the same type of relationship with anyone there now. :(

New theme for Jacquie to enjoy. Up to 12 of Nick or George and accessories. As always imagination is welcome. :) I'll be back in 24 hours or so with your winning pic. :)

Susan

7. Jacquie

8. blackflag

Time to send Nick off to Jacquie for some good use of imagination (surfboard & a camera I wasn't expecting) and of course for this wonderful, genuine George Eads smile. Nicky's on his way and should be there shortly. You enjoy your Saturday night now. Don't do anything I wouldn't. :guffaw: :devil:

Susan

9. Jacquie

Evening all :)

and thanks blackflag :) Nick has shown up ready for an exciting Saturday night of doing nothing :devil:

So new theme. I'll take it easy this time. Open Nick please and thank you. 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting :devil:

10. blackflag

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

12. Jacquie

Good early evening all :)

Nick has been a wonderful help around the kitchen today. We baked bread and made croutons and meatballs. Busy, busy :)

Nick is currently checking out the airlines to see who's got the best deals. Will it be a Lufthansa flight to visit it NickyFan or will it be an Air Canada flight into Logan to see blackflag

blackflag, there is just something about this cap that puts one's mind in the gutter :devil:

but Nick is hopping in the limo to head out on the next Lufthansa flight to visit NickyFan. Open Nick and 'The Look' all in one :drool: So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Nick should be there soon. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Jacquie :)

And a new theme for you ladies... I would like to see some funny pics :)

Up to 12 in 22 hours. Have fun :)

14. blackflag

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hello, ladies :) Today was a holiday here in Germany so I didn't have to work on this nice, sunny day :D

But since it's back to work for me tomorrow I have to send Nick on his way a littler earlier today :(

Anyway... he knows where he has to go, he knows the way quiete well by now ;)

Keep your eyes open for him, blackflag! He should be there by now. Enjoy your Nick time and thanks for playing :)