** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Thanks for sharing. Horatio looks handsome as usual :)

3. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

10.12 Spoilers

• This episode centers on the death of a geek turned inspirational tech god, Matthew, who is secretly suffering from a terminal brain tumor.
    • His company now ran by his business partner Jerry is about to release their latest smart phone “The Quartz” and is also on the verge of finalizing a contract with the military on an innovative gun that Matthew invented. Apparently, this “smart” gun has a serious flaw.
    • Horatio & the team must find out who among Matthew’s business associates, friends and foes, is responsible for his death.
    • I see all the CSIs, Dr. Loman & Dave Benton.
    • There is a scene where Ryan encourages Delko to thank a lab tech Samantha Owens (we see her in Episode 7 & 8) for saving his life. He loans Delko a gift to give to Samantha.
    • The end scenes are moving and I think this is CSI Miami’s tribute to the late Steve Jobs.

Oddly, no mention of Kyle...

--

The stars of CSI: Miami will be taking over the show's FB and Twitter accounts tomorrow.
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/social_sweeps/?selected=71727&cat=71635

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Spoilers" don't list everything that happens in the episode.

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

bet they are keeping it under wraps-did they mention him in that episode where H video chatted with him while he was in afghanistan? the one with the killer on death row that had a son same age..last few minutes was a surprise of Kyle appearance so why not now? still hoping they bring Kyle back for the rest of the season...bring ratings way up that way..

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

True. I was just hoping for a little bit of information... I've been waiting for him to come back for so long!

7. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Soo it looks like eva has taken over the Twitter n fb accounts fr csi miami!

[​IMG]

I loooove them both in this :D xox

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Episode 12 sounds interesting.I do however wonder about:
    How does Samantha save Delko's life and why did he need encouraging from Ryan to thank her? Why wasn't this thought of by Eric himself, and why "loan" a gift ?.It does sound like a nice thoughtful gesture from Ryan though.Very considerate attitude on Ryan's part,I like it.
    Interested in seeing what ending/closing scene is also.Hope it involves all the CSI's ,that always makes for a great scene.

Nice pic of David and Kaya.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  9. spencerreidfan

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks :) It does look to me that at the end of the clip is that scene where Natalia is supposed to get someone fired. I didn't watch last episode, but it does seem to be the same lab tech as in the last one for some reason making a terrible mistake, but apparently redeeming herself later(in ep.12) in saving Delko's life:rolleyes: I just hope he will not have an affair with her:(

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

She actually gets her fired? I did not remember that. ouch. Guess I was thinking this was going to be like something similar that will happen in NY in the next episode.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think the Steve Jobs spoof might be a little soon..... I'm scared it will be borderline disrespectful. All of the stories this season are based off real-life events.

I'm interested to see the Ryan/Eric interaction. I LOVE watching them together.

14. spencerreidfan

It's not a spoof. A spoof is an exaggerated comical retelling; I would say episode 10.12 will be more of a tribute, with crime elements thrown in.

You're welcome on the video :) Yes, it said in earlier spoilers that Natalia would cause a lab tech to lose her job... I thought Eric was supposed to have a relationship with the suspect from episode 4?

Kala: What does the message on your signature mean?

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.