Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just got to watch the ep at cbs.com awesome and fineally a show I like where the ending was sweet and normal lol. There is a few things I loved about this ep..

*The off duty view of their lives

*Emily's departure,

*JJ and Will married, And the dress fit perfectly (beautiful too) me thinks mama had that one already ready.

*The mama bear protecting her cub fight scene JJ kicking butt and not giving a rats ... what the name was. You go JJ!!

*Jack and Henry are growing fast,
    *I wonder what story Izzy told little Henry

*Rossi always the dad lol. With his "I love you guys" to holding Henry's hand, to organizing a very quick wedding

*Hotch, Beth and Jack.

*Reid & Garcia & Kevin in the wierd outfit, & Rossi's reaction
    *Kevin showing up at the site with Reid

*Erin strauss being human (knew she could do it), and Smiling, and letting them have their way, a new strauss? hmm

*Morgan understanding the foundation wasn't about the house,

*Hotch telling Em thats "your tell" and her asking how long "Oh sense I met you"

*The reference made by Rossi, just after the explosion to Hotch, "You better get that ear looked at" referring to the eps "3x20 Lo-fi", "4x1 Mayhem" & "4x2 Angel maker"

The overall episode impressive, consistant, and it had all the makings, action, awesome character inter-action, of laughs, smiles, tears, fun and tenderness. out of ten 9.9, why not a 10 ohhh commericals PITA's. ;)

From Tv.com
    The song heard at the end of this episode was "As It Seems" by Lily Kershaw.

Prentiss: I've always heard, "Every ending is also a beginning. We just don't know it at the time." I'd like to believe that's true.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

3. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

LOVE HER!!!

She was my favorite on Big Love.

How about this for stunt casting??

Chloe Sovigny (sp???) as a serial killer that she have never been able to catch. :thumbsup:

4. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am still trying to get used to the idea. I have never seen the actress's work before. I will not judge the character before the first episode. I was hoping they would leave the cast alone and give more focus to the remaining 6 cast members. I hope the new character does not take too much time away from them. There is so much I want to learn about them.

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I remember her in Basic Instinct. We'll just have to wait and see how she 'gels' with the team. She's older--up there with Hotch & Rossi. I'll hold off on any opinions until I see her on the show. It might be a good casting choice, we just don't know yet. :)

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Matthew Gray Gubler has been posting some funny stuff today. For the first day back he was making up back story on Reid. He tweeted some funny stuff.

9. blackflag

Get to Know the BAU's New Team Member

(click the link for the rest :))

10. blackflag

Reid's Getting A Girlfriend (via TVGuide.com)

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

hmmm, any thoughts on this spoiler :)?

I'm really curious to see how this will play out ;)...and kind of excited! Criminal Minds has been really good about establishing romances in general IMO (they're not forced and don't take too much away from the show), so I guess the only thing I have to worry about is: what will Reid's love interest be like?

12. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The Reid spoiler sounds exciting. I am dying for the new season to arrive. Time seems to be going by so slow.

13. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

14. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

IMO,it's about time Reid had a relationship. As long as it doesn't take over the show,I'm fine with it.
    As for Jeanne Tripplehorn,have to wait and see. I fully understand why Paget left,but hopefully she won't be as bad as the previous actress that tried to replace her.

15. blackflag

The Silencer