Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm really loving the new season so far; I'm soooo glad the whole family is back together :hugegrin:. Not all of the cases were super interesting though, but character-wise it's really holding up IMO. I'm not sure it's nessecary still to put up spoiler tags, but I guess if some fans still haven't seen the last episode I might as well, just in case:

the ending of the last episode was so sad, I really wanted to hug Rossi :(:(, first his son, which really surprised me too, and now his ex-wife :(. I understand why she did it though, and I think what makes it even more depressing was that she wasn't murdered or anything, she was going to die from something NO ONE could stop or had any control over :(, which was why she killed herself.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. electra

electra Pathologist

Poor Rossi! I expected Hotch to be there for him.I get that he is close to Emily but it was odd to me that he did not confide in him.But he needs all the support he can get.Maybe they will go to another cooking lesson at Rossi's House.:)

Case was ok but nothing spectacular.I liked Garcia and Hotch as well Reid and Morgan small moments.

3. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Another subpar case tonight, but some really interesting character moments with JJ. It's was great to have her back. That was AJ Cook's actual son, by the way.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't care for the case tonight, but some of the character interactions were good.

I really hope they aren't doing the same thing with JJ & Will that they did with Hotch and Hailey.

LOL when that "breaking weather report" noise started on the radio in that truck, I thought I was gonna see the ticker across my screen and I was like "not now!" LOL.

Reid: I'm rambling, aren't I?
    Hotch: Yes. :lol:

Garcia: Spencer, you scare me.
    Rossi: Join the club. :lol:

"On it, my pretties". heh. Another Wizard of Oz reference.

Aww, Henry's so cute.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I liked this one. There were some great character moments:

-JJ and Henry and Will storyline. Especially the end when she told the story and was all teary eyed; made me all teary eyed.

-Hotch talking with Rossi and then Garcia asking him how he was doing.

-Hotch noticing something was wrong with JJ and JJ asking to borrow the jet lol.

-Reid freaking Rossi out with all the turbulence statistics. :lol:

-Reid's "I'm rambling, aren't I" :lol:

The case was pretty obvious but I liked the natural disaster twist. I always like natural disaster storylines and this was definitely more interesting and better done than Miami's.

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I liked this episode. The case interesting. The team interactions were great. JJ's side story was done to perfection. I give it an A-. The case could have been done a little more creepy or intense.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

GregNickRyanfan, Yes that is AJ's real life son.

I like the episode. I will be back later.

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Really sweet ending with JJ and her son. She probably knows the entire story by heart. :)

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Liked this one a lot,too.Loved that Rossi and Hotch had a talk about his ex wife.They are really good friends and it was nice to see that the writers remember.I do not like Will much but I want his relationshipnwith JJ to work becouse it's always the same story in these kind of shows.Cases need to get better,still.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. :) I thought it was, but wasn't sure.

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I still love Mac Taylor, but I have a growing crush on David Rossi. He is such a sweetie. In recent episodes he has showed his soft side which is very attractive.

12. GregNickRyanFan

New episode this coming Wednesday and the Wednesday after that, but then there are four weeks of repeats before a new episode. :(

"Hope" was a pretty good episode though.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, CM will be back on Dec. 7, like CSI. I was hoping it will be back on next Wednesday. I got a tvguide and said it repeat next Wednesday, unless I miss the preview last night.

14. GregNickRyanFan

You're right. I got my days mixed up LOL. Holidays always get me mixed up LOL.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I missed the "Hope" episode. Was the team able to find Penelope's friend?