Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Well, it has never been mentioned in the show that she is Greek - Italian, we have just a conversation/assumptions of how she came to have Bonasera as last name (which sounds Italian).

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Geia Sas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalos Irthate, mulder8scullly5! This is teh Stellarina World. Hopefully you will find a lot of fun here :D Sorry for not telling this before. It's just i didn't notice it! I am too excited for the new season! :D So have fun, post all what you want and enjoy! :D

Kat, excellent point!!!! I can't remember Stella mentioned. However i rememeber i have read some place it was part of Stella's background given to Melina before she started working. Her surname suggests it as Mary mou said to you:bolian:

Tomnorrow i will post welcome piccies for our new member but not today because i am still without PC until tomorrow night:shifty:

hugs to all Debbie :D

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas,

love the promos and my theory is that Adam and Stella are investigating a crime scene with, erm, an interesting, brilliant new method :guffaw:. Though honestly I think these are two different scenes and Stella doesn´t really look too happy which she definitely would if she´d undress for a guy :D.

My beloved Lamb, glad to hear you´re OK, though you´re at the right place, just in case Melina would knock you out in Facebook :lol:.

Well, an episode about dancing- Melina will be in her element :lol:. I don´t know about hip hop and jazz dance, I´m more a sucker for waltzing :D, but I believe you that such a dance battle could look great, and Stella inmidst it, solving the case and hopefully not able to resist to try the one or other dance step ;).

Dear Kat, I remember that Melina said in one of the very first interviews about CSI:NY that Stella is half Greek, half Italian. But that was at a time when she also still talked of Stella having siblings, which has changed in the meantime as we all know now :lol:. So you can never know, but Bonasera IS an Italian name, so she must have an Italian background next to the Greek one.

Love and hugs to you all :)

4. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Okay, so I didn't miss anything on the show. Can't wait to see how they explain this now though. Should be good for a laugh or two :lol:.

Okay, as for the promo, I can't see Adam and Stella together...under any circumstances. There is a hierarchy of who she would sleep with...at least in my mind ;).
    1. Mac
    2. Flack (a very close second)
    3. Hawkes
    4. Danny
    5. Sid
    6. Adam

Yes, Sid has a better chance than Adam, despite the fact that he's married. Relationship wise, Adam is the lovable kid brother at best. Adam/Stella makes less sense than D/L (sorry for those who ship them, I just don't see the chemistry).

Next week is GFD! I can't wait!! :D

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi Kat

Well, I hope they´ll have a reasonable explanation for this, but with TPTB you never know :D.

I can´t see Adam and Stella together either, not even as an accident in course of a drink too many :D. I think Stella has none of the team guys on her list :lol:, but I honestly hope it´s not the fireman either, whom she´s showing off her sex-goddess body in the promo :eek:. But quite probably this scene is completely different to what we think, because Stella doesn´t really look as if she´s in a romantic mood.

Good night and hugs :)

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

While I was watching the promos I can see that she does have a little smirk. To whom is she smilling? I don't know about you but I don't think that she smiles while dresses up for work in a random day, unless, someone was with her. I just hope for the correct one our lovelly Mac :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  7. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

(((((stellarinas))))) what you been up to?

that spoiler of adam and stella... gah, when i saw the promo i almost died! but i'm at ease now, i'm trying not to believe that TPTB are really that stupic!

;***

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Shippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D So good to read you! I have missed you so much! They are not stupid, they have just a very special sense of humour. However i don't think they will want to go that route! And is The Baby! And it doesn't matter he has a crush on "Mommy", he won't dare to invade "Daddy's" territory:lol:

She looks under a lot of stress, not the perfect scenario i imagine for a love scene with Stella and ....... (complete the guy you like the best:lol:

BTW Last week girls inside the Smacked Thread were complaining because instead of GfD they had another episode instead
    Aparently the change was unexpected and it's related to the wildfires in Hellas. I want to post it but i have lost my "Google Alert" message!(as usual:p

Piccies i have promised before!

[​IMG]

checking on her man:p
    [​IMG]

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas, wot´s up, are you all fine :)?

Hi, my wool Lamb :D, so you mean they didn´t show GfD last week in respect because of the fires in Greece?

Dear Mary

Well, I watched it again and I can´t really see a smirk, even not a little one; maybe it´s in the eyes of the beholder, but to me Stella rather looks a bit, erm.....pissed off :D. That is either because a) she´s got to dress for work and leave the man she spent the night with, or b) she´s got an emergency call and is just generally pissed for having been called out of bed in the middle of the night. As I suppose that this scene is from one of the early epis of S6 and as I also suppose they haven´t suddenly paired Mac and Stella, I´d say you better hope it´s not a), because then it could only be Mr. Fireman with whom she shared the bed or a new bloke that will appear in this season :lol:.

See ya, love and hugs to all :)

10. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Awww thats a sweet piccie :)

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI KIDS!

DEBBIE!

i have missed you BADLY! the rare times i have to use the MSN, i take a peek and try to find you there... but your never there! :( anyways, no matter how many times i read you posting "mommy and daddy", i ALWAYS find myself LMAO! :D i swear to you! and TPTB sense of humor, since you put it like that, is pretty... lame. :rolleyes: haha, anyways!

hmm, the guy i like best? outch, i'm gonna have to think really hard about that one. *winks at debbie* HAHA :thumbsup:

THX for posting those pics, melina looks stunning, as usual! i so wish she had a twitter page! :( she seems to be such an amazing woman. ok, ok, i KNOW we've got that covered already... i'm just sayin'.... LOL!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalos Irtahte Mac's girl (your name is Stella, isn't it :D ) to teh Stellarina Wolrd! Post and tell us why you love Melina or Stella and share with us whatever you want. You will be very welcome! :D

Shippy! Shippy! *Debbie hugs Shippy* I have missed you so much! I have been without PC for a week that's why i wasn't that much besides i had a tough week with these Pharmacology project. :scream: (but i think it was great at the end )

They are Shippy! :D Their chemistry is so special that both of them look like Mom and Dad :D and Sheldon and Adam as their kids even tough their age makes it impossible, their dynamic does allow that :D

GAHHHHHHHHH My stomach doesn't resist the idea:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: Wasting our time as viewer:angryrazz:. I mean, well Mac jelous would be very interesting but the cost is too high to handle:vulcan: I would tolerate that idea if she wouldn't kiss or have sex with the available NIT:angryrazz: But i guess that would be to wait too much mercy from TPTB:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz:

I guess since they have the power they will do whatever they want:censored: but it doesn't mean necessarily they will do the right thing:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz:

NUT NUT! my beloved NUT I love you but now i am tempting to bake a cake with you!

There is NO WAY Stell has a private party with Mr One-brain-cell Firenit! NO WAY! Stella mou doesn't have such lousy taste (well let's forget Frankie :D )
    She could have had an affair with him last season but Stella is smart and she didn't deceive herself! She did show how much she was affected by anything related to Mac :D So get rid of those horrendous dreams :D It won't happen my dear! no way! :D (and i love you but you are not safe from my kitchen spatula :D)
    :D That it was said but i can't find the link :alienblush:

I just can't believe it's Melina whoever is in Facebook! I demand a DNA test! :eek: I mean....It would be too much like a dream! :eek:

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Ellowww!!!

I was searching the interent for sneak picks of season 6 and I came across this article. It is regarding Stella being half Greek half Italian so here it is
    Actually this is from this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_NY

Well, wikipedia is serious site of information. The only thing remaining is to see Stella's story develop in the series!

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi Stella-gang, good to see you´re in good shape for controversial debates :D

(S)hipp(hy) (S)hipp(y) hooray, great, I´m not the only one agreeing with my theory :lol:. And is it only me or is Stella wearing the same bra that she wore when she had fun in the sheets with Frankie :D? OK, not exactly the same bra, because they should have still enough of a budget to buy new ones, but I mean the same style :D. Well, analyse this with me: Same kind of bra= same bad taste for blokes, ergo she´ll spend a night with Mr. Fireman- you can´t beat this logic :lol:.

My beloved Lamb, I love you, too, so it breaks my heart to cause you a rotating stomach :alienblush: :D, so go ahead and bake me a cake, I´ll eat it while you cure your tummy :lol:.

Honey, that Mr. Firenit didn´t appear anymore doesn´t mean that TPTB have forgotten about him, they just have other big plans for Stella now, remember what Lenkov said, and he didn´t explicitly exclude a romance of the two after the other plans are executed. I just want to prevent you from being disappointed; I know, you only want to see Smacked, but you should be prepared for a possible Nit-affair ;).

No problem. And thank God the fires in Greece have been stopped, but recently I was wondering if Melina is OK, I mean the fires in California, especially around LA were very bad, so hopefully the area where Melina and her family live, wasn´t affected; at least I haven´t heard the area of San Fernando Valley mentioned.

Well, why not dare to think it was Melina who typed it? There is the likeliness that it was the Ma´am herself ;).

Dear Mary, thanks for the links; and Wiki is usually reliable with such informations. So let´s see how the story will continue, though I don´t really expect some new revelations this season.

OK, gotta go and hide from Debbie´s kitchen spatula :D.
    Byeeee, love and hugs to you all :)

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Stellarinas!

I haven't been here in awhile, but I was just skimming through and I must ask what is all this about Melina being on facebook? Is it actually her or is it her page or what? I am very confused :(