Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Tiping Point is about a local priest who is murdered b/c he was trying to clean up a gang ridden neighborhood. In their efforts to find the killer the department offers rewards for those who have valid information regarding the murder. Needless to say, this starts a firestorm of citiznes to call in with info looking to collect. Instead of helping the team it hinders them at times.

Some of you noticed a side story for Natalia. From what I can gather from the spoilers was the woman she is with in the promo is the mother of a boy who was accidentally shot and killed during a gang shooting. The woman was being scammed by a funeral director who kept asking for more money for her son's funeral and refused to release the body until she came up with it. Natalia rises to the occasion (as Calleigh did last night) and helps the woman out.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm glad Nat's getting a storyline, but I seriously dread the appearance by Erica. I really hope she doesn't have any scenes with Ryan. Hopefully she'll be annoying one of the other members this time. I'd love to see her go toe to toe with Calleigh. I loved their scene in Dark Room where Calleigh sweetly warned her to back off. :lol: Calleigh's tough and Erica would do well not to mess with her. So, I'd love to see that kind of thing play out. :lol:

I just thought of something. Remember in that one ep where Ryan was warning Erica that she was gonna end up getting herself hurt one day cause she gets too close to the stories she reports? And she said he does the same and he says there's a difference because he's a cop and he's supposed to put his life on the line, that's his job. But, she doesn't have to. I wonder if that's foreshadowing and maybe something is gonna happen to her.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

All I can say is it couldn't happen to a nicer person *smirks* :rolleyes:

Erika has been playing fast and loose with her journalistic ethics for a while, at some point everyone's luck runs out...;)

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:lol: I love how you really hate Erica. I like her mostly because that almost ensures that Ryan gets some screentime. (Now that I say that watch her not interact with him once...) But she's sort of like Stetler, you love to hate her. Not exactly in the same way since no one is begging for an episode with her. I can't wait for this episode now that I've been reminded Erica is in it. :p I like your idea of the foreshadowing, it'd be interesting if something did happen to her.

5. delkolover

I don't know if anything happens to Erika in the ep but I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen.

They are really bringing her back out of the blue....when was the last time we saw her??

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Maybe the episode where Natalia's sister was kidnapped??

7. GregNickRyanFan

It's not that I hate Erica, I just hate that she causes trouble for Ryan. I wouldn't have minded her as much if they had played her more as annoyance for the team as a whole rather than just trouble for Ryan. I know it gives Ryan a storyline, but I'd rather the writers think of a storyline for him other than him always being in trouble. That gets boring after so long, you know...

:lol: That's true. She's like a cat with nine lives only it's luck instead of lives. :lol: I think she's had her nine already. :D

That's exactly my point. She's not been on in a very long time (longer than Stetler- as he was there last season when Julia had H extradited to Brazil). But, them bringing Erica back all of a sudden like this just makes me wonder if she'll end up a murder victim and Ryan'll be the one to respond to the scene. Although, he'll have to give the case to someone else if he and Erica were ever romantically involved. I'm not sure that they were, it's possible, but it's also possible that it was just a flirtation type of thing between them until he realized she was only using him to get news stories. :lol:

Maybe Erica and that other reporter girl (the one Ryan worked with after he was fired from CSI) will get into a heated argument (and there will be witnesses) and afterwards Erica ends up dead and the other girl is a suspect.

Yep, you're correct. It was Dark Room back on Nov 13th of 2006. So it's been over two years/seasons since we've seen her. Seems strange that a reporter character is missing that long. And what with the foreshadowing of Ryan's warning to her about putting herself in harm's way for her stories... I'm beginning to wonder...

8. delkolover

Where is HCrazy with our promo for next weeks ep?? :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

Is it just me or does CBS (after each show) show the preview for the next week's show too quickly? I mean, everything happens way too fast and it's hard to keep up with what's going on in the preview. :lol:

10. delkolover

No I agree! They show everything way too fast....I mean if they are going to show it that fast then they should post the promo on their site the next day for viewing.

At least next weeks promo was longer than the one for this week....that one was fast and extremely short!!

Did anyone else notice that last night's ep seemed to end like 2 minutes earlier than most eps do? Usually the eps going to like 1 or 2 mins before the top of the hour and we get the promo right before the hour changes...this one seemed to end with 3 minutes left in the hour??

Did anyone else notice that? or was it just me over thinking?

Oh and someone posted the promo for next over at youtube. :D

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Looks like we're at the cap of this thread (that was fast!) so feel free to continue this great discussion over at the new thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.