THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    (Our awesome welcome banner was made by AppleJack)​

Hello everyone! Welcome to the General CSI Discussion forum. This is the place to discuss all three of the CSI shows, so come on in, introduce yourselves, and have a look around. ;) First we’ll have a brief orientation, and then there will be light refreshments in the lobby. :p

I'm Faylinn (sometimes shortened to just Fay). I'm the moderator in this forum, which means I'm the one who will be keeping up with what goes on in here. We’re an easy-going bunch here in GenCSI, so follow the rules and we'll get along just fine. ;)

Before you start posting, make sure you've read the information in this thread.

Remember that the purpose of the thread I've just linked to is to make sure that everyone knows the rules and the expectations for the site. We want everyone to get along, and we want your experience here to be an enjoyable one. Please be aware of the rules, and the consequences of breaking those rules, because they will be enforced. We don’t want anyone to get in trouble, and we certainly don’t want to have to ban anyone from the site. Obey these rules and things should go well for everyone. :)

If you have any questions that were not addressed in that thread (or if there is anything that you do not understand), please feel free ask us—that's what we're here for, after all. ;) Questions about the board in general can be addressed to any of the moderators (their names are in green), but a question that is specific to this forum should be addressed me. Once you have been here for two weeks and have made at least 50 posts, you can send a private message (also known as a PM) to me by clicking on my name and choosing the "send a private message" option. If you can't send private messages yet, you can ask a question right here in the welcome thread. Myself or one of the other members can help you out. Remember that we're here to help, so don't be afraid to ask questions. :D

(If your question is about a specific episode of CSI, CSI: Miami or CSI: New York, you can visit this thread for help. :))

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, feel free to mingle and say hello to everyone—and don't forget to grab some cake and punch from the lobby. ;)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  2. CSI_DannyFan

CSI_DannyFan Victim

I said hi in another thread lol but my name is Eva and im from Norway.I watch all the CSI Shows.My favorite characters are Danny,Mac,Lindsay(CSI:NY),Grissom,Greg (CSI: Las Vegas) and Horatio,Calleigh (CSI: Miami)

I Can't wait to chat with you all.:)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  3. Faylinn

Welcome to the board, CSI_DannyFan. :D

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome to the board Eva :D

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome to the board, Eva. Hope you have a great time! :)

6. sisterruins

sisterruins Victim

Hey I'm Aniston! I love CSI: Las Vegas!!!

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome, Aniston! Enjoy yourself here. :)

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome Anison :D

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Welcome to all the Newbies I missed:thumbsup:, you'll have great fun here:)

10. Faylinn

Welcome to the board, sisterruins. :)

11. montana2008

montana2008 Victim

Hey everyone, Im from South Carolina, I just recently started watching CSI NY, the very 1st episode that I watched was of Lindsey and the mermaid... I fell in love with Lindsey, I have recently bought all 3 seasons of NY and watched them. I am a huge fan of D/L together... Maybe I just dont see the ME ME ME attitude that I often hear about, IMO I think when she came to work to a new town with a group that already knew each other, and she tries to hard sometimes. But all in all I like her.

I am going out on the limb here, I would love to see something develop between Stella and Flack!

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome montana2008, Hope to see you in the NY threads :D

13. Faylinn

Welcome to the board, montana2008. The New York forum is a great place to discuss the show, and there are also threads to discuss Danny/Lindsay and Flack/Stella over in Shipper Central. :)

14. montana2008

montana2008 Victim

Thank you guys for the welcome! I really like the whole website!

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome to the board new members! :D