Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I personally wouldn't want to see Mac with Stella or Christine. I would like to see him with Jo. :) I'm not a huge shipper but I've always loved their chemistry and I think they would be great together. :thumbsup:

2. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Please, please, PLEASE stop lumping all the CSI:NY fans into one group-like I've said before, some of us don't ship Stella and Mac, and most of us watch the show for the forensics, not for the ships that the fans thought up. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but not when you're cramming it down our throats all the time.

What? :wtf:

Yes. THAT.

That's the impression I'm getting, too, every time I see one of these posts :/

3. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Please don't laugh at me for asking a stupid question, but will CSI NY be back on this Friday Night, March 30th. I sure hope so! I want to see Lindsay!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes, the next new episode airs on Friday. It's 8.14 "Flash Pop".

5. Rena

Rena Rookie

...well, I myself, I want Mac to be with...with...Lucy! Yes! Ha! Take that! We'd have to wait for another 18 years/seasons, but I don't care, I want them to be together because Lucy is Mac's one true love, come on, everybody knows that! The writers can make it like Twilight and Jacob and Renesme ... :p:p:p :lol:

6. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

*sigh* so we're on the topic of Mac's love interest AGAIN!. in my opinion, I don't think Mac fans care who is he with as long as he is happy, that's all that matters and get over Stella, she doesn't work there anymore.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do kinda wish there was a way to have her back before the show ends, like getting enough advance notice to have her in the finale, but I don't think it'll happen, even if we somehow manage another season, they never know until the end what's what.

8. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

How many episodes of CSI NY do we have left? I just was "scan reading" above, and yes, I think Stella needs to come back on to the show on the last episode too! Mac and Stella were and still are CSI NY! I think the actress would agree to come back on for the final show.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I for one definitely do not want Stella back in any way, shape or form or *ever*. I think she is possibly my least favourite character on the show except for Hawkes, but Hawkes doesn't annoy me so much as I just don't really give a damn about him. Danny and Lindsay can be annoying, and I think Danny looks like a ferret, but they have their good moments when they're not together, I always enjoy Flack and Danny working together and their banter, and it was nice to see Lindsay having a bit of an individual storyline that had nothing to do with Danny during the Curtis arc, and I've always enjoyed it when she and Mac work together. I love Mac and all the others (Jo, Flack, Sid, Adam), but from not minding Stella, since Jo came along I've really come to dislike Stella and I personally enjoy the show much more with Jo. Stella is, in my opinion, a former colleague and very close friend of Mac's, and nothing more, and she's no longer significant in the storyline of the show. As far as in Mac's life, yes, she's important, but in the same way as Bill Hunt or Christine's brother was - she was a friend and a colleague who he happened to be close to. But she has moved on now, and I'm sure Mac, as her friend, supported her move to New Orleans. I really think if the show was going to do Smacked it would have done it by now, I mean when they decided to do DL they did it with no hesitation. Also, whatever the circumstances were of MK leaving, it seems to have been a mutual decision and I can't see the writers asking her to come back or her wanting to, and good for her. She is an adult woman with her own mind who chose to leave the show, and is probably looking to do something different with her career and life now. Stella has GONE and I for one am glad she is and am enjoying the show very much with the addition of Jo.

I'm really delighted Jaime Ray Newman is coming back as Claire, if the last episode was going to deal with any of the women in Mac's life, in personal or professional terms, it should most definitely, IMO, be Claire. I personally also *really* like Christine (and yes, I am insanely jealous of her also;)) and I know they said Megan Dodds was going to be in five eps and I know she's in the next one coming, so I'll be very interested indeed to see what the remainder of the season holds for her and Mac.

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

11. Rena

Rena Rookie

I once read somewhere on the internet that the writers intended to make Peyton come back for season 7, but it was then dropped (thank goodness!) because MK left the show and they had to introduce Jo/Sela Ward as a new character.

I was just kidding when I said I want Mac to be with Lucy. I don't see Smacked either, but it would still be great to see Stella in the final episode (they might use sequences from previous episodes so MK would not have to be on set), even if some fans didn't like her at all (@ Mac'sLady). I myself liked her very much, but first and foremost it would be important because of the storyline they had for six seasons. I don't say they necessarily need to have her back, I just say it would be great. :)

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Perl, Sid must remain. He is brilliant. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Rena

Rena Rookie

...I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Due to the time shift I have to wait till saturday morning. It's like Christmas morning every time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.