Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Good amount of Greggo tonight, hope it continues :D

An interogation (sp?) scene!! Didn't expect that one, I mean they are rare for Greg

I have to say that scene with him staring at Catherine's office made up for no hug with Catherine :)

He knew a guy on Days? Shout out to his lab rat years?

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I know :hugegrin::!!! I loved that moment between him and Nick near the beginning, and the way he was staring into Catherine's empty office... :(. I also wasn't expecting him to do an interrogation, that was a nice surprise:).

He also shared a brief but kinda cute moment with Morgan, when he was talking about that guy with hair phobia:lol:.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I was plesantly surprised at how much Greg was in this episode. It was nice to see him do an interrogation scene with Brass again. And really he did most of the talking in it.

I liked that he worked with Nick at one point, and DB and then Morgan. A good mixture. I have to say I really think DB and him get along good. That was something that was missing when Ray was around. Ray and him just seemed off the couple of times they did work together. His relationship with DB reminds me more of his with Grissom.

I liked him looking longingly into Catherine's office in the beginning.

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I agree with everything you said Dizzney :D!!

I actually don't recall Greg and Ray even having much of a relationship, probably because they barely worked together much less interacted and even when they did.....well, you pretty much explained it lol. I'm so glad they gave Greg more of a chance this season to interact with the new guys, I love his moments with D.B. and Morgan :D, and I hope they do the same thing when Julie comes in :)!

I love Nick and Greg's friendship :) :) I hope we get to see that more! I'm also starting to miss his interactions with Sara :( they need to work on another case together!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  5. sharp52092

Well judging by the spoiler pics, Greg gets to work with her next week :D so it looks like we might be okay in that department

Or so I hope

6. Dizzney

Well we know Julie and him share at least one scene but we don't know if there is more than that. But yes at least we get one.
    Greg just works good with everyone but Ray I would say and it wasn't Greg's fault. Ray just acted so much more superior around him, that was how I felt anyway.

7. sharp52092

IMO the writers never knew what to do with Ray/Greg scenes, that's probably why they hardly worked together

If they would have remembered Ray was a newbie and that Greg was once one, and both characters wrote books then they probably wouldn't of had so much trouble

Watching Spellbound

Miss Greg/Grissom scenes, always loved their scenes :( Greg/Warrick scenes too

Also, I was on Tumblr, this made me laugh :lol: mine wouldn't be happy

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I think another major problem, was the way Ray Langston was handled in general. for the past two and a half years (except for some episodes) they made the show mainly about him instead of about the team, and Greg especially was pushed into the background.

Spellbound was another fun episode :), Greg's interactions with Grissom and Warrick were too priceless :lol:. too bad we didn't get any continuity on his knowledge on psychics.

Even though Greg didn't have as much interaction with Warrick as everyone else, I thought they had a pretty good friendship overall, and they had their moments where Warrick kinda looked out for him, like in season 4, when he gave him tips during his training in the field. I'll always miss him :( :(.

:lol::lol: loved that thing on tumblr btw, Sharp!!!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

CBS is supposedly going to air "A Kiss Before Frying" on Saturday night. :)

10. sharp52092

Which is what's great about this seaosn, despite 2 and next week 3 new characters

Man Up would have been a good spot to bring it up, after all how'd Greg know she was dead? Hmmm, maybe his family was right and he did inherit it

That's my favorite Greg/Warrick scene :thumbsup:

I checked the guide and yep, looks like it's true :D

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I might watch AKBF again even though I have the DVD. Thanks for the heads up.

The writers rarely paired Greg up with Ray because they were too into the "Ray and Nick show". Moving on...

Loved the episode and all the good Greg time, I always love seeing him work with Nick. Its good to see he misses Catherine.

12. sharp52092

I do too, I will unless I'm busy or forget :lol:

That too

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Finn tells DB she wants his best DNA person, not his best tech, but the best DNA person. That makes me wonder (since Henry has only been doing DNA a short time) if Greg will be running the DNA in this episode... even though Henry is in this episode... perhaps there will be tox that Henry will have to run.

14. Dizzney

Greg has to be the best DNA person. He was the DNA guru when he was the actual lab tech and just recently he still had to help out Henry with some DNA stuff. If they had it be anyone else I would be very annoyed.:scream: Spoiler pics from this ep did show Greg working with Finn though, so I am sure it is him.

15. sharp52092

Greg would make the most sense to me, if Henry had been doing DNA for years then that would be different

Plus like Dizzney said there are those pics of him and Julia so it must be