Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Possibly Finn too, since Greg was her first guess :lol:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

True most have noticed the Greg/Morgan connection. I do agree that Hodges seems too old almost for Morgan and that is why it looks awkward I think. Plus Hodges had Wendy back in the day. Let Greg have an interest again.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did anyone notice that Morgan seemed to blush a little when asked if she was dating Greg? And her answer seemed to be an almost disappointed "no". She seemed pretty adamant about the "no" regarding Hodges though. The way things are looking, Hodges and Morgan might end up being step-siblings LOL.

Loved Greg offering to buy Morgan a beer and asking about Hodges and her. And I loved his scene with Sara and her telling him not to patronize her and calling him "Mathlete" lol.

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Loved the Sara/Greg stuff too :D!! about time they had some quality interaction again:D:D! Their banter almost felt like old times when they used to have more scenes together! They have such an awesome friendship!!

Yeah, I noticed it too GNRF, and even though she said 'no' , Morgan sort of implied during that scene with her and Greg that they might've ended up going out for beer after work, so maybe there is something between them? Heck, even the two new leads want it to happen :lol:. I'm personally not sure what to think, I'm still laid back about the whole Greg/Morgan thing, I wouldn't mind if it went either way. They're relationship (just in general/platonically-speaking) has only been developing for a season and there are other things that were heavily focused on in season 12, (her relationship with her father, or developing the other major characters etc.), so if the writers still decide to go in that direction, maybe we won't find out anything until next year, and frankly I hope they go slowly, assuming they'll seriously consider her as love interest for Greg.

Yeah, like you guys have been saying, I also can't see Hodges and Morgan as a couple, it's not the age thing though that bothers me so much (that's only because I'm a GSR shipper lol, and Grissom and Sara were really far a part in age) I just don't see any romantic potential between them, (maybe I'm being biased because I liked his chemistry with Wendy, but that's how I see it), and if Ecklie and Hodges' mom got together, maybe even got married, that would make the possibility just WRONG IMO. I wouldn't mind them being bantering co-workers though, and if they became step siblings....well, that would definitely be interesting :lol: :lol:.

Anyway, a few more hours before the finale :(! why can't this season have 23 or 24 episodes again, it feels too soon!

5. sharp52092

Well, far from the worst finale for Greg but hardly the best either

Honestly writers, what do we have to do to get Greg some juicy stuff in the season finales? He's been in all 12 now, majority of them he was hardly in :brickwall:

Sorry but a little annoyed

Sara had hers in Bloodlines, Living Doll, Way To Go

Nick had the biggest Grave Danger, along with Meat Jekyll and now tonight

Ray had the last 3, not going there

And all 3 of the newest (DB, Finn, Morgan) had it better than him tonight, what do we have to do to get him some finale stuff??

6. Dizzney

I tell you they don't care about him. They don't care he has fans who want to see him play a more important role in the finale. They always have to focus on the Main Stars and after 12 years I am tired of it.

At least last season, though it was Langston, Greg actually was in that episode a lot and I was actually pleased with it because it was him and Sara working a lot of that case together.

Last night it was like he was just there to just give us fans enough so we can't say he was hardly in the episode. I just want to know when they will let him have a major part in the finale...like part of the actual cliffhanger.

7. sharp52092

No they don't really seem to, they only seem to when someone else (GE, Marg, etc )is unavailable, he's their spare tire and that is all it seems

You know, part of me now honestly wonders if Greg's stuff in last year's finale was supposed to be Nick's, I mean c'mon that much Greg in a finale, since when does that ever happen? Never!

That would have been great, sure I might not sleep :lol: but we don't know if Eric is coming back yet, though I think he will :)

Amazing how the people we know are coming back (minus Ecklie) were part of the cliffhanger and the ones we aren't sure about weren't, shouldn't that be the other way around? :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I believe you are right about that, I remember last yr George Eads said in an interview that he hurt his back and would not have a big part of the finale. He was going to have surgery I think.

This finale was pretty good except there should have been more Greg.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Sorry to blow a hole in your theory but George Eads had back surgery at the end of season 9 not season 11. He got married last June 17th but considering they finish filming in March it wouldn't have bothered that.

Susan

10. Dizzney

I doubt we will ever hear if Eric actually resigned his contract. We never do. We only know when spoilers or someone sees him on set.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for clearing that up, I remembered the back problem but forgot what season it happened! :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure we were told last time he renews his contract, but never before that.

12. Dizzney

New little link about Shadow of Fear on Lifetime...May 28th, 8pm ET.

Pic of Eric to go along with it.

13. sharp52092

Gotta put that down on my calendar :)

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too! Thanks for the reminder. (and the new pic)

15. Dizzney

UPDATE: SHADOW OF FEAR will now premiere on Lifetime on May 27th @ 9pm, and then again on May 28th @ 8pm

We get two showings...wooohooo!!