Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

Cor blimey, just goes to show that even without make up, airbrushing, and favourable lighting, he's a genuinely gorgeous beast!

A few points though:

1) I wonder what he bought for us ;)
    2) I'm a bit sad that someone took photos of him on his own time, hanging out with friends. I suppose they were mainly trying to snap Dita, but the same goes for her - it's her private time shopping with her pals. Eric usually tries to stay out of the way of the press so it's not like her can be considered "fair game". Dita tweeted a picture of them all, true, but that was with everyone's knowledge and consent.
    3) I'm a bit confused about the purpose of fingerless gloves. Surely they kinda defeat the object?

Happy new year to you all! Hopefully Dangerous Attraction will be out this year :D

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

This!

Ooooh yes, Eric what did you buy for us? ;):lol:

I guess the gloves are to look cool

I'm looking, haven't found a release date :(, so hopefully we'll hear about it soon

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes he looks good anytime. :D

Well they were in Paris and they say the Paparazzi is even worse in Europe than it is here, so them being snapped while there doesn't surprise me.

I think the fingerless gloves are easier for him to use his iPhone. If you noticed he had it in his hand in all those pics.

I do wonder if we will ever see Dangerous Attraction here.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree about the fingerless gloves, they keep your hands warm while leaving your fingertips free to feel things. Make sense?

5. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Yeah, I have fingerless gloves so that I can drive in them.

6. Dizzney

I could have used those types of gloves here today. Brrrr!! Glad it does not last long.

I did love the jackets he was wearing in those pics. I've noticed that the way he dresses in real life is really basically reflected in Greg these days.

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Happy Be-lated New Year!

That's true, Snow Wonder :), they do seem to have the same taste in clothing.

well, hopefully Eric and Dita still had a good time in Paris, despite the picture taking problem. I'm surprised that it happened in France, since they're usually very respectful of people's privacy, or so I've heard.

8. Dizzney

Actually it was the paparazzi in Paris that caused the death of Princess Diana, so they are pretty active over there.

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Really? I had no idea. I only know bits and pieces of the story of Princess Diana and her death. That would make sense.

10. Dizzney

Yeah they were chasing her car trying to get pictures of her and sort of caused the crash that killed her. I've always heard that they are worse in England and other parts of Europe.

I mean honestly, how often do we see pics of Eric out and about here in the US. And he was in Paris for only a short while and had a ton of pics taken.

11. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Yeah, and the US is a great respector of privacy right? :rolleyes:

I'm sure they're not as used to seeing Hollywood stars milling about as Hollywood is, so it's understandable the photographers would be out in force. Even so, one photographer taking a string of photos hardly constitues a paparazzi invasion, and it's pretty obvious from the pictures that they were really only interested in Dita. Eric's just collateral damage. I've seen them used in a couple of magazine articles over here and he's been cropped out both times.

PS- I don't think those are fingerless gloves, aren't they just the sleeves of his sweater he's pulled down over his hands?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  12. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

I've seen a few pics of Eric just on his own (and with a couple of others excluding Dita), including one where he apears to be standing next to a shopping trolley (which reminds me of my mother's!) So I don't think they were just after Dita - I think they were primarily after her but realised who he was and got a couple of snaps of him alone too (with his mates as collateral). The magazine editors presumably didn't find him newsworthy enough to include him. All this is, of course, simply my opinion, and fair play if you hold a different view.

And I think you're right about the sleeves. My mistake, sorry guys.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

No problem Szmile :)

14. Dizzney

Actually they are gloves if you have seen the pics in the full size you can tell.

As for Eric in Paris, you all have to remember that CSI is more popular overseas than it is here, so it is possible he is more recognizable there.

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Hey no problem! Unless he has gloves that are exactly the same colour and texture as his sweater, I'm pretty sure they're his sleeves. Or perhaps his sweater came with matching mittens! :)
    A lot of those pictures have Dita more to the centre of the picture which made me think they were more after her. Maybe then one of them suddenly pointed out "Ah but wait! Zis is zat man from Les Experts wiz ze goofy 'air!" so they raced round and got a couple of pictures of him on his own too. Bahahaha!