Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravity

Gravity Witness

I haven't been posting for a long time but I have read occasionally some topics here and I can't keep quiet anymore ;) : why always the need to say you don't like GSR? We get the point. I'm not only referring to you but too many others here. Facts are, some of you love GSR, others don't like it, we know it, no need to constantly keep on referring to it.

In the beginning I loved this site, all different sorts of people from all over the world but after reading the I don't know how many remarks about (dis)liking GSR, just got tired of that constant bickering between GSR lovers and non GSR lovers. Why is it so hard for some people to face the fact that we all have different opinions? Why the need to constant say you (dis)like something? I just don't get it.

Anyways, about the final episode of William Petersen: looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Take care all!

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Don't think this has been posted yet. It has several clips from "One to Go" as well as Billy speaking on his exit. It also features the clip where Nick says, "I will never forget the things you've taught me."

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thank you so much for that vegaslights!!! I can see a little gleam in Grissom's eye when Nick tells him, "I will forget the things you've taught me." As if he's going to come up with some little quirky response.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks Vegaslights, that was a really great video. I'll miss Grissom but at the same time I am looking forward to CSI without him, the show can use some fresh blood, so to speak.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was wondering that too, but forgot to ask. :lol:

It's kind of funny/ironic cause a lot of his fans are saying when Grissom leaves, they won't watch anymore while Billy is saying he won't miss Grissom and doesn't want the audience to either. :lol:

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I read that EW article again and thought despite of how sad Billy's departure was, it was kind of cute that Marg got all emo. That picture of them hugging was so adorable, just showed the lovely friendship/partnership they had both on- and off screen. :)

It seems that Grissom may not return for the 200th episode, though. Of course it's still a subject to change since there's still a couple of months until they film the episode, but I think a lot of Grissom fans will probably feel disappointed if he's not in it.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well, I'm sure that he will be there in SOME capacity at the 200th episode, even if just behind the scenes. Marg'd go drag him down there if he wasn't LOL.

That hug scene between Marg and Billy was just gorgeous.

I think the end of the episode should be just Billy leaving by himself. It's Grissom's swansong - there's no need to have Sara beside him - she's had her exit. It's Grissom's turn, and tbh, he deserves it.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think we will see Sara, maybe at the end of the show when Grissom get in the car and they leave who know where. We will just have to wait and see on the 15th.

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

sorry i'm not meaning to bring this up again :p but i'm just pointing out that that's the route that the writers decided to go with the show in the end, so i would definitely be prepared for some pretty GSR intense scenes in the final episode :rolleyes:

and psyche6 i agree, the last scene should be grissom alone walking out of the lab :( but somehow i'm thinking it won't...because that wouldn't be a watch or die type scene as Aussiello made it sound ... :confused:

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I just want to serve a reminder/notice that after "One To Go" ep that should end the ship GSR being discussed in LV, any discussion on it as it pertains to the episode should be done in that thread. But otherwise the majority of the topic should be done in the SC thread for it. Thank you. ;)

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Thank you kindly! I think everyone will stop arguing that way...maybe...

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the CSI MAGAZINE ISSUE #8 is says in part~

Following the intro. of Dr. Raymond Langston in "19 Down" ep. 10 "One To Go" see the much mourned departure of Gil Grissom. Though the exact way in which he leaves had not been revealed as we went to press, it seems th "One To Go" episode will also feature the final return of Sara Sidle [Jorja Fox] so the 3 to 6 episodes in which she appeared were in fact accurate! We all knew this already but, well, I'll say no more for now:shifty:

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

^^Well, I will say this, Jorja may very well appear in 'One To Go', but I will say this: The CSI magazine has said things would happen on the show that never did, so just because they say Jorja will return doesn't mean they're right. I guess we will all find out next week.

I will still be disappointed if Sara is in this episode and Grissom runs to her, it will not do justice to the character of Gil Grissom. As many have said and I agree, Sara has had her exits, TWICE and this exit should only be about Grissom and not Sara and/or GSR. Just like Jorja was the only one in the scene when she left, so should the same courtesy be giving to Billy.

And being a fan of Grissom you and others shouldn't want that either, because all the writers and tptb will manage to do is reduce Grissom to nothing, but a love sick puppy and his character doesn't deserve that.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

FINAL return? FINAL? Okay, so we know Grissom will return at some point if he needs to, but they're saying it's Sara's FINAL episode. That's interesting.

I was thinking that maybe the last scene might not be about Grissom at first. Maybe Sara decides she wants to go see Natalie (I doubt it, but it could happen). Maybe when Sara gets there, she discovers Natalie's hung herself and is dead.

Maybe the next scene after that will be Grissom walking out to his car or something and his phone rings. He looks at it and sees that its Sara. And he hesitates, not sure about answering it or not. And then it ends there leaving us to wonder if he goes to join her or not. That way every fan can draw their own conclusions. The GSR fans can draw the conclusion that he does answer and does go to her and leave town with her. The non-GSR fans can draw the conclusion that he doesn't answer the phone. I really think that would be the best way to go (if they have Sara involved in it I mean) ... any other way and they're just going to tick off someone. :lol: It should be sort of a neutral ending. :lol:

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Naw. It's time to s**t or get off the pot. No ambiguity please!
    Let's face it, the ending will be whatever WP wants it to be. And in less than a week we will finally find out what that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.