The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Jan 1, 2006.

1. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Re: The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

So far I've played two scenarios on the CSI: 3 Dimensions game, (I'm onto case 3 - Daddy's Girl). Some of the evidence e.g. the necklace is really hard to spot.
    Thanks:thumbsup: to however posted the link for the walkthroughs, I might just have a CSI game marathon over the weekend. Pausing to watch NCIS tonight, & CSI:NY + Law & Order tomorrow.

2. quackaquacka

quackaquacka Victim

CSI: NY game.

I'm stuck on the wings picture. I've made two wings out of the pieces but I can't get past that section! Here's a picture of what I've got:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/quackaquacka/wings.jpg

I know that hole is where the piece of red fabric goes but that's not in my inventory any more so I don't know what to do.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i 'am stuck on the last case in dark motives for the DS, i have the blue fibre from cactus , how do get a warrant to search the funeral home ? please help :(

4. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

It's a pity for these CSI games you can't beat a confession out of the suspects. Would make things interesting

5. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I'm stuck on the bonus case of the csi ny game. if anyone could help me out i'd be most grateful.

I'm at the victim's apartment and have gotten all the evidence except for hte piece of paper under the bed. I've tried the poke stick but can't get it. what am i getting wrong and how do i get that paper so i can move on theo the next part... >.<

6. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

Hey,
    I'm playing CSI: 3 DIMENSIONS of Murder!
    I have no clue how to do anything... I mean anything, I can't get warrants, I can't get inside the art studio, I can't find anything extra in the Morgue... HELP ME!

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm stuck on the second case with Speed on the CSI: Miami game. Yea I know, I'm late at getting to it! :lol: But can someone help?

8. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

CSIChick,

Try this link, it might be incomplete, but there should be enough info to enable you to find what you need.

http://www.csigamer.com.

Good luck

9. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

The makkem!! I'll check it out! :)

10. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Still stuck on the stupid bonus case for the csi ny game. I've gotten all the evidence save that slip of paper under the bed. When i click on it it says somethign along the lines of need tomething to reach it with but the fire poker does not pick it up. Cna anyone shed some light. While i like the game i hate being stuck and i can find no walkthrough that will help...

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just got my copy of the new CSI game "Deadly Intent" (PC version) today and it won't work on my computer. It won't even register. Apparently I have Windows service pack 2 and I need 3. I can't get three because it still says my version of Windows isn't valid which is crap because it is. It's just that the company who sold the license went out of business so the license is retired or something (that's what I was told).

I might be getting a laptop for Christmas, so my question is... does anyone know if this game will work with Windows 7? It says Windows XP with SP3 and Windows Vista with SP1 only. If it won't work with Windows 7 then I'll just send this game back to amazon, get my money back and get the Wii version of the game instead... or rather rent it.

Edited: I just decided to go ahead and return the game. I'll try to rent the Wii version this weekend and if I like it, I may go ahead and buy it. It's ten bucks more than PC version, but if it's worth it, then that's all that matters. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  12. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

GregNickRyanFan,
    I have Windows XPS and it works perfectly on it. Did you read the directons clearly?

13. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

I'm having trouble with the first case, second interrogation of Leslie Handleman. I have all the evidence, but I don't get anything for the second interrogation. I'm using Windows XP Home SP3, and I have the game patched to 1.01. What gives?

14. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

I don't know whether this should go in here or the forensics questions thread, but I have a question about the last case on Hard Evidence. The shoot out in the gun store where Eddy Tillis gets killed, what sentences would the Wilde boys recieve?

BIT OF A SPOILER:

Billy was a shooter, Anthony got the kill shot and the third boy (who's name begins with K but I appear to have forgotten) confessed to a crime he didn't commit.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yes. I played all the other games just fine on my PC, but I have Service Pack 2 rather than 3 and this new game apparently requires XP Service Pack 3. :lol: No worries though, I just went ahead and bout the Wii version instead. Already finished the first two cases. :)

americanstalker and abbyMANIC, try the website gamefaqs.com and then click on whatever platform (Wii or PC) your game is and then find the game name and find a walkthrough. It should help you get past all the issues you're having. It works for me.

Here is the walkthrough for Deadly Intent. And here are ones for Hard Evidence. Hope it helps.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010