** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Isn't Louisiana divided into parishes?

As far as the whole Horatio thing goes, I really don't know what the writers are doing with him, but I don't think he would necessarily be able to straight up leave a guy to die like that. On the other hand, maybe all of this needs to come to a head. He can't keep batmanning (unless there's a better rogue hero-esque type person to liken him to...)it up and not expect repercussions.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for the second 'Taunter' episode.

ETA: Extended promo for next week's episode.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the promo Shane.

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - :eek: Love the Halloween episodes - hope this has a little humor in it like "Curse of the Coffin" - seems freaky. Calleigh: "I hate Halloween" :lol: I'm glad she's getting a storyline that's not E/C related - that relationship was boggin' down Calleigh as a character, and I hope this episode gets us back to the "old" Calleigh. I know she's had a lot of drama in the past, but for the last year she was on the DL, so I'm glad something's goin' on w/her. And I this was my reaction to that scene w/her getting bit and ... HORATIO...steppin' in to stop the attack: :eek: Was totally expectin to see Eric there, so good goin to TPTB on that :thumbsup: The head CSI and his second in command SHOULD share a scene every now and then, right? :rolleyes: Sorry, anyway, looking forward to the episode :)

5. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Sweet! I'm really interested to see how Horatio is going to nail this creep.

6. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

spencerreidfan
    with cross, holy water, wooden stake and.. his 9 mil:lol:

miamirocks
    definetely:thumbsup: It was ages ago we had Horatio-Calleigh scene

7. miamirocks

Glad someone else is happy about that :lol: Yea, I think H & Cal have about five scenes per season if we're lucky :rolleyes:, so this is a very welcome one :thumbsup:

8. spencerreidfan

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  9. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

^^
    I'M SOOOOO VOTING :D xox

10. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Oooh, yay for the return of the Taunter. I'm looking forward to seeing them reopen this case and hopefully put either or both of the Navarros away.

11. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

As far as Eva is written out of this eppi (and I'm not very happy about it) there have to be not one but many H\C scenes. At least I hope so - if they took away Natalia they must give us something in return

spencerreidfan
    In that case 9 mil will be enough;)

12. spencerreidfan

Yep :devil:

I have a feeling Daddy will be tougher to apprehend, only because he's got some of MDPD obviously on his payroll.

13. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

14. miamirocks

Actually, I think Eva is in this episode - I thought I saw her in the promo, although I think Eva said something about her originally being the one who got bit by the "vampire" but that they switched it to Calleigh. Maybe they thought it was Cal's turn again since she basically had nothing to do last season. IDK :confused:

As for any scenes between H & Cal, Eva wasn't in the last episode and no scenes w/them, so I don't think that'll have much to do w/it unfortunately. Not that too many people are that concerned, but I'm a big fan of the history of the show and strongly believe there should be a stronger connection between the boss and his second in command like there was in Seasons 1-3 (and in the other CSI shows).

As for this episode, it looks interesting. I hope there's some humor involved. Having just gone over some OSHA stuff at work, I cringed when I saw that guy bite Cal - if he broke the skin, there's a whole host of bad stuff she could catch! :eek: (Nice to see H askin' if Cal was OK - I don't think he's asked that of her since Season 5's "Going Under" - and she's been through a lot since then.)

Thanks for posting the sneak peek, CSI4evr! :thumbsup:

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think this episode will be fun and I don't know why but I like this vampire dude :lol:. Nice shot by H btw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.