Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I think this is CBS's way of canceling "CSI".

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I don't know, CSI is still one of most lucrative shows in the world. They still have a lot of money to earn from this show... It would be crazy to cancel it...

Though I could definitely see CSI being renewed for a shorter season like this year : 18-20 episodes. To me CSI has to be moved from Sunday night. It still has potential but not at this time slot.
    The CM / CSI combination was still strong...

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

15.05 Girls Gone Wilder
    15.06 The Twin Paradox
    15.07 Road To Recovery
    15.08 Rubbery Homicide
    15.09 Let's Make A Deal
    15.10 Dead Rails
    15.11 Angle Of Attack
    15.12 Dead Woods

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I think no cliff-hanger and hope that we will get a 16th season, but I'm worry...

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

6. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

This happened last year with The Mentalist. Tonight I caught the first run episode at 7:00 PM on the Atlantic feed but if it's anything like last year CTV will have switched to a rerun at 10:00 PM eastern time.Checked at ten and they are showing Girls Gone Wilder.By the way there is no Nick in this episode.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Why can the second NFL football goes to ESPN 1 or 2? CSI won't be on long 'till Jan. or Feb.

8. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

(1) CBS and ABC (ESPN) are owned by different holding companies.
    (1a) CBS paid into the hundreds of millions for an NFL (specifically AFC) rights contract. Whatever they paid to license CSI probably pales in comparison. More ad revenue in a football game than a worn-out crime procedural.

Sorry, I hate to say it, but the whole season feels like everyone involved in short-timing it. I think we knew the same about the "actual" last season of CSINY.

We didn't get a late CBS football game in AZ due to blackout rules--home team was sold out and on Fox with a 1:05 EST kickoff. CBS still avoided the show.

9. monketsharona

No respect at all to this show which brought them so much money. It was still strong on Wednesday nights with Criminal Minds ! Stalker is flopping there. They should move CSI back on Wednesday and switch Stalker on Sunday.

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Did they mention where Nick was this time?

I didn't like how they never mentioned where Nick was when he wasn't in all those episodes back to back last season.

11. blackflag

Doubt it! All I know (from someone who was able to download it) is that George wasn't in it. There's only one episode George wasn't in that they've mentioned where Nick was - "Butterflied".

And remember, there's a possibility he may not be in 15x06 "The Twin Paradox" either. 5, 6, & 7 were all filmed around the time when the baby was born.

----------​
    This is all conjecture and my opinion...

Barring another NFL catastrophe 15x05 will be on Saturday and 15x06 will be on Sunday!

If CBS airs 15x05 "Girls Gone Wilder" it will be on Saturday night. CBS has been known to do this with other shows when enough fans complain about missing the episode - try complaining on Twitter and the CSI Facebook page.

15x06 "The Twin Paradox" will air on Sunday. "The Twin Paradox" is not only a continuation of the Gig Harbor storyline but whats-her-name from "CSI: Cyber" is guest starring again. :rolleyes: Also, their time crunch. If they've already taken 4 episodes from "CSI's" season they can't afford to push their 18 episodes an extra week.

Susan

12. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

The feeling I keep getting this year is a show that is being filmed like it was on a conveyor belt.This actor films a scene for episode A while another is filming one for episode B.They are doing this so regularly this year that it is now impossible to mask.Each episode seems to come in segments and characters don't even interact with each other.DB is the glue that brings all the different scenes together as he is the one who they use to attempt to give some cohesion to the story.IMO it's hit and miss.Sometimes it works but other times you end up with only a muddled hot mess.

13. monketsharona

I kinda agree, this year CBS rushed them to shoot a whole season in few months in order to end it in March which is impossible for 22 episodes. Hence they cut 4 episodes from the season.
    To be honest I think CSI Cyber is bad for CSI, I raally hope this spin off won't get another season (which will probably be the case).

14. blackflag

As of right now there is no official release but CBSPressExpress has "Girls Gone Wilder" listed on the schedule for next Sunday (Nov. 2). They couldn't do it on Saturday like they usually would because of NCAA Football - God I HATE football!

I wonder how much wiggle room 18 episodes of "CSI" and 13 episodes of "Cyber" have? I don't want to loose another episode (go down from 18 to 17!) because of football overrun. :(

Susan

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

With the way things are going, I have a bad feeling that this might, just might be the year that the 'Flagship' will finally be entering the afterlife.

With football overruns, age, increased expenses and now dropping ratings among all demographic age groups, I have a bad feeling that it might be time to brace ourselves for the flagship show, and maybe even the franchise to finally say adios and come to a close.

It has been a great 14 years but I've just about moved on completely from CSI though I had a great time with it. I no longer feel excited about upcoming seasons and have moved on to other shows, and life circumstances have limited my TV watching for a while.

I'm mostly just a lurker these days since both Miami and NY have long ended but felt compelled to return and give my 50 cents on how I feel about the flagship series.

I'm not writing off Vegas at all and feel it has a chance to reach season 16 but with the episode order cut to 18, and ending early, I'm feeling increasingly convinced that CSI: Vegas is now winding down and heading into retirement.

If it goes on, wonderful and hope it stays good. If this is the last season for the show, it's had a fantastic run and wish all the cast members great success beyond. It will be very difficult to see Jorja Fox as someone other than Sara Sidle, or