Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

I feel like a bad fan. Like I've cheated on him or something for only posting like once a month. :lol:

Anyway I have to agree. I wouldn't watch if he wasn't on the show. There was one episode recently that I can't even remember what it was about because of his lack of scenes. I lurked here afterwards and people were talking about it and I couldn't remember watching and was like "Wait? It's over?" ha!

Maybe with the whole Charlie Sheen thing they'll give the CSIs more money next season? :lol:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

You haven't been posting too much lately, but unfortunately there has not been much to talk about lately with him. He has not been in the last few episodes that much. I guess that is why I was trying to get a conversations going here. :)

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah there hasn't been much to chat or get excited about the past few weeks, Thursday had better be good or I will :scream: SCREAM!!!!! :scream:

There's no reason why he shouldn't get a decent amount screentime on Thursday, Eric doesn't have a big project going on right now and grrrrr :scream:

I'm not saying it has to be AKBF screentime (though I wouldn't mind a bit if he did :);)) but like All That Cremains, something like that, something a bit more even

And about what AmericanHoney said about money and letting go Sheen, I do wonder and hope they give them a bit more especially the people that have been there since the beginning :)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I can't stand the thought of CSI without Greg, I'd have no reason to keep watching. I don't know how I'd write him out but I know I could not deal with him dying.

If he goes to another city, I really hope its not Miami!

5. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

How would i write him out? I guess i would blow up the whole lab while nobody is inside :guffaw: And finally it would be Greg's choice to leave.The others wouldn't be able to work in the lab without Greg and they would leave the lab too of course. End of the show! :lol:

Seriously if he will leave, it should be his choice to accept something else.I liked Greg teaching idea, he would be a good mentor. Also Greg should write books about crime , travel all around the world...

6. Dizzney

That's a way he could be written out. Maybe he finally gets his book published and he becomes a regular writer instead. :D

7. Dizzney

Hopefully tonight we get some decent Greg time. The last few episodes have been seriously lacking good Greg time.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

The book and author thing would be a good one, teacher though I don't know we've never really seen him interested in doing so

And yeah there had better be good amount of Greg tonight or else :devil:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Seemed to be decent screentime for Greg in tonight's episode. :)

10. Dizzney

Yeah it did seem decent, although I could always still use more of him. :D

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved the scene of him running to Cath's office and knocking over the cart and turning to apologize, but then continuing to run to Cath's office.

12. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

It was nice to get that little reference to AKBF. :) The screetime was OK to me. I was really annoied at first when we got only one scene from him in 20 minutes, but I forgive that when we actually saw Greg in a crime scene, not only once but twice.

13. Dizzney

Yeah I wonder if Greg went back after giving Cath the news that the woman was still alive to help that girl clean up. I like to think he did. :lol:

It was decent screen time after I watched it again, but like I said, I could always use more of him. :)

At least Cath apologized to him about the jab she took, him running from strippers. It was sort of funny though too. :lol:

14. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

That was one of the parts where I literally laughed out loud. Sorry, Greg. But is was kinda funny. :lol:

15. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

Me too. :lol:

Poor Eric/Greggo with the finger splint still (well, when they filmed it). I knew there was a reason for the mass amount of glove time. Ouch. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.