George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Excellent episode for us Nick fans last night :)

Loved it when Nick rolled the car :lol:

I had to chuckle when Slick was saying good bye to Gomez and Nick gave a stern nod to Greg and Hodges to bow their heads :lol:

The list could go on. I think I'll have to re-watch the Nickisode to catch some of the lines again.

It was nice to see the 4 guys out suppose to be doing something other than solving crimes :) Ok so it ended in crime solving but crime solving with a twist.

A couple of classic Nick moments were when he slapped Greg with the 'closed' poster :lol: and I loved the end when Nick and Greg were trying to not laugh at Henry after he fell :lol:

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I really hope when it comes time for the dvd, that we have a commentary for this episode featuring the boys. Just to hear from them how much fun it looked like they had

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Like you Princess I do hope they do commentary with the boys on this episode. It sounded like George enjoyed doing this episode when he talked about it on the chat.

I liked when he went 'Hey I'm driving' to Henry, trying not to get hit by him. :lol:

Henry and Nick seemed to get the worse for the rolling car. But at least he had the gun and 4 flashlights in the back.

The music when they went off down the road walking had me laughing. :guffaw:

Nick's face with the rubber dummy in the freezer. :guffaw:

Hiding their laughs behind the coffee cups when Henry fell down. :lol:

There's so much I forgot it all even though I was just capping it. :p

Susan

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I liked the look Nick gave Greg when he slapped the poster on his chest as if to say, "Thanks lot..!" Poor Greg he was just trying to come up with a good birthday party.

God that was funny. George is quite the comedian.

5. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

OK. Anyone want to explain to me why my R1 Monte Walsh disc is playing in my R2 DVD player?...!

Has anyone else come across this particular phenomenon? Or am I just special?

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

hey all, been a bit, and now I'm off from my new job, and have time to watch the last new episode, so far so good, i'll jumpo back in to talk after seeing the show... :)

7. Jacquie

Not a lot of Nick in last night's show :( mind you I'm not surprised considering he Nickfest we had last week :)

That open Nick shirt and those jeans were :drool:worthy and more. As blackflag mentioned earlier in the week that George looks like he's keeping the hair shorter at the back. It was very noticeable in some scenes as you're able to see his scar. I hope one of these days we get to hear the story behind that one. From what he said in one of the interviews in Monte Carlo last summer it does sound a little scary.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dang..gotta watch the new episode online..

9. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

My R1 copy plays in my dvd player although it does declare itself as multiregional.

However, the one I have upstairs is supposed to be R2 only and some (but not all) of my R1 discs play on it.

So that's both of us special :D

10. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

See, if it had actually played in the R1 player, I'd have been less confused, but as it was, my R1 player spat the disc out as format unknown!

Ah well.

It DID at least play properly and nicely in the R2 one (God, I think I'm starting to sound like a Star Wars geek...) and good GOLLY was it ever a good wind up for my birthday. (Even if I had pretty much figured out the plot about ten minutes in when I caught sight of Shorty's hat...)

Question: Does anyone know how much of the riding George actually did?

11. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Has anyone posted this yet?

George is on the cover of the February Men's Fitness magazine!

I seriously just squeed in the middle of the grocery store then bolted home to tell you all :D
    He looks really nice in a white tank (I try not to call them "wife beater" shirts) and jeans. And there's more yummy pictures inside! I'm going to try to post them in the Ward.
    The article is about how he overcame the pain and problems with his back...at least I think thats what its about. I was kinda distracted with the pictures :drool:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well, for my own curiosity I checked their website and I couldn't find George anywhere on there.....so I'll be waiting patiently in the Ward for scans.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I seriously almost stopped to look at the magazines in the drug store tonight. I would have squeed too, and I NEVER do that! :lol: Thank you thank you thank you for spotting it! I'm going to try to find it tomorrow!!

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I tried that too, Princess :lol: without success of course :rolleyes::) But oh well... I can be patient... at least for a little, little while :lol:

15. Jacquie

I may have to take a moment out of my busy day tomorrow to see if I can get this magazine here :) ah new George for the end of the year :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.