CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the Twitter update. 4am! WOW they are working hard huh?

I'm very excited for Skeet to be on NY. He was excellent on Jericho. I haven't seen any of the Scream movies but I'm sure he was a great villain. He has that 'look' if you know what I mean.

This season is looking promising for NY :D

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I totally agree with you; I never liked Kendall and her competitive way towards Adam. It was as if she always wanted to prove that she´s better in everything than Adam. Kaye is being described as "charming", so I´m hopeful that TPTB will develop great and funny stories for Adam/Kaye interactions.

3. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Haha, we were all right then, must of been a lot of shooting for everyone, especially Carmine with Danny getting shot!! That was nice of Hill! :D

And I am SO excited about Skeet being a killer!! If there was an actor that could be in an episode arc as a murderer and creep me out, it would be him! :cool:

Again, thank you to everyone who collects the spoilers on here, you guys are truly awesome. :luvlove:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Tv Guide Magazine

5. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

wow. i've waited for a crossover of all three of them for a really long time. i want grissom there though. nonetheless, it will be so awesome!

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ooh that's quite exciting!!

7. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I hate the crossovers! They're great for the main headliners of the shows (LF now for CSI; DC for Miami; GS for NY), but I think the majority of the ensemble casts of each series will be background support only or may not even appear in the episode.

Maybe I'm just bitter because from the spoilers so far it sounds like nothing's going on for my favorite characters (Flack/NY; Greg/CSI).

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I think crossovers are cool! This one sounds very exciting! Would have love a crossover with Criminal Minds..

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

that is awesome! i was just thinking about that the other day lol. can't wait!

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Exactly! That's why I don't like crossover eps either. Now if Greg comes with Ray to Miami and NY, I'll be happy. Otherwise, I'll probably just record the eps and only watch the parts with my fave characters. Langston is my LEAST favorite character.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ooh me too!

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I really look forward to seeing these crossroad, I shall have even liked that Grissom is present since as long as I wait for it!
    Later I join you Cyn, I dream about a crossroad with Criminal Minds!
    This season is going eventually end me!

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm, a crossover? Could be interesting I suppose. I guess I wish it wasn't just Langston though. And as I probably won't watch the Miami/LV crossover first, I'll probably be eternally confused about what's going on. ;)

14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

*sigh* The one week I drop out of existence, and all the good spoilers come out!

Exclusive: Laurence Fishburne Works Overtime on CSI
    August 06, 2009 05:26 PM EST

Wooow. I was honestly thinking just yesterday about how it sucked that they hadn't yet done a CSI:LV to CSI:NY crossover yet :lol: This might be the most exciting spoiler I've gotten about NY S6 to date! I'm loving the crossover idea so much, although makes me wonder ... since it's Ray Langston who's supposed to be in all three CSIs, are they actually going to have time to bring Grissom back? During the crossover(s) I mean...

Oh gosh, please-please-please do not let them forget about the supporting characters during these crossovers!:scream: I do like the idea, because "Manhattan Manhunt" is still one of my very favourite CSI:NY, but I remember that with the exception of Stella, we barely saw any of the other characters in it. Ugh, I can't think of anything more boring than watching the straight-out "Langston/Horatio/Mac" Show...I might want to kill all three of them by the end of it (or maybe just Horatio..:p. Mac's okay, and Langston's too new to have really gotten on my nerves yet).

15. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

Normally I look forward to cross-overs like this, but I'm reserving judgment in this case until there's more info on how it will be done. If TPIC are doing this for the benefit of all three shows, then more power to them. On the surface, though, this idea seems more along the lines of "how can we up the profile of Langston and bring CSI:Vegas back to dominance."

In general, I can see how what's good for CSI:Vegas should be good for the entire franchise. But I'm not interested in seeing Langston and the Vegas series promoted at the expense of CSI:NY and won't be pleased if Mac, Stella, and the NY team are made to look like the second string in their own series.

It's early days yet, though, so maybe my initial doubts about this will amount to nothing.

The spoilers about Skeet Ulrich and his mini-arc sound promising. I hope they're able to give this character and case a bit more complexity than was apparent in the season 4 cabbie killer arc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.