Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I think you may have a point here :shifty:

Maybe he did surrender to save her life and maybe the life of his team. They were watching all of them. Really, it was he who was targeted first and then all of them became a target after Horatio had his run-in with Sarnoff. I think that would be very honorable, yet risky because there was no telling what the outcome would be.

I STILL think that Sharova had to do with ALL of this. If Calleigh gets him in interrogation, I pray she gives him hell. That's only an if, though, because Horatio may feel she's too connected to this and not let her get involved, sorry to say. If it wasn't for Sharova, Eric wouldn't have ever gotten into this mess. There is no way that you were one of the top men of the Russian mob, had assassins go after your own son because you put out a hit on him, and then turn to him to help you get out of the game Scott free :confused: Honestly, that's a little muddy for me to believe.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I would love to see Cal interrogating Sharova. She's going to be pissed and I love pissed Calleigh. If there's someone else in there with them I would hope it'd be Horatio or Frank or both of them. I think that Calleigh and Horatio would definitely break Sharova. I would like to see her trying to maintain her composture and stay proffesional while it's obvious that this is really hard for her to do. I guess that if there are three things that I'm hoping for on this premier they are:

-Eric and Calleigh to be ok
    -Calleigh to be the one to find Eric
    -Calleigh to interrogate Sharova

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I would absolutely love an interrogation scene between Calleigh and Eric's father. I would also love to see her put a gun to his head and have someone pull her away from him but that'll just have to stay in my fanfic story. :D

I don't doubt that Eric's dad was a major player in all of this and in the end I really do hope that he gets what he deserves. I would love to see Eric hit him again.

My prediction is that Calleigh will save Eric...I am sticking with that...because that's what I want to happen. And it will...damnit...:))

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I predict that too, isn't it like 99% obvious? If I were to count how many fanfics on 725, i'd run out of fingers! So much competition, but I have to finish mine, because I HAVE to have something to do in the summer. Plus I want my idea/opinion out there so that when the real thing comes I can compare and contrast... someone must have a similarity to the opener.

So, what's up guys? Anyone have a new 'question' to keep the discussion flowing? I just thought of one (literally)

Which songs do you think go great with the HipHugger relationship and why? (Songs that like tell their story/struggle with relationship/anything that relates to them)

I have so many! I'll give one: First Time by Lifehouse, because this is their first time in a relationship and almost everything is new and different, and just as amazing as any teenager's first time falling in love. Quote (lyrics):
    'Feeling alive all over again...'

5. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I could relate a few songs to Eric and Calleigh. Some were played while on screen, some I've heard, but now love them all because I picture my fave couple when I hear them. A few songs come to mind:

1. Something to Believe In - Aqualung: Jake and Calleigh kiss/Eric's Broken heart. This song has become my favorite song, although it was a heartbreaking moment :(, but very memorable and filled with so much emotion.
    2. Bloodstream - Stateless: Eric's daydream/happy moments. Eric daydreaming about Calleigh was a glimpse to us at how much he really thinks of her. Whether he's at work or not, she's always in his thoughts.
    3. Beyonce - Halo: Calleigh FINALLY letting Eric past those barricades she built. Happy in love with Eric. Finally finding her angel out of all those horrible choices she made in the past. This reminds me of their conversation in the hospital and when he gets out of the detention center..THE KISS! :adore:
    4. Beyonce - Smash Into You: With Eric now missing, I see this as a song that should be played when he's found by Calleigh. I see tears streaming down her face, running to her love...:adore:
    I'm a hopeless romantic, these songs fit them well IMO.

6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

There's one song that's been stuck on my mind lately that I think fits E/C perfectly, especially in the situation they're in right now: "Lucky" with Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat. He sings about how lucky he is to fall in love with his best friend and that he'll be going home soon... He's talking to her from across the water... and she hears him in her dreams and feels him whisper across the sea...
    It's a beautiful romantic song :adore:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I have to say, first thanks for respond to my crazy question and that Halo DEFINES their relation to a T 'remember those walls I built' that's SO Calleigh. And the rest of it, too. The time I fell in love with the love is on youtube watching an EC video with it and I was hooked.:lol:

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I have mixed feelings too. I also think they need to get Emily's age right...she's 40, not 41. LOL
    Emily has every right to try for a baby, and I agree Delkolover I think that if done correctly, it could work in the show for Calleigh to be pregnant.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I had written my thoughts on the Emily thread so I'm just gonna copy paste:

What thoughts do you have on how it could be done right? :) I keep thinking about it and can't come up with any ideas.

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I wanna be by Chris Brown - because Eric wanna be her everything :adore:

I don't know if i want to see a pregnant Calleigh, I mean I ship E\C will all of my heart and i'd love to see both of them with a kid , that would be really cute :adore: and after all they deserve to be happy and we deserve to watch that happen :) . but If that happens it'll be like Csi:Ny and will be kinda weird because it's not the csi:Miami style to do things like this , IMO . I agree with Delkolover , I'm not sure if the writers would do it well :shifty:

12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I am with you gals....but as always the contract and time will hold the answer.....

Not that Emily P couldn´t be pregant without showpermission but is terms like maternaty leave not included in contracts? I have no idea as to how much the actors are obligated to "keep" the frame of the characters?

And the timeframe....if EP is not pregant now. There will be at least 3-5 months of showtime where she could act with out it showing and if EP is not pregant until ...hmmmm....say november it could happen without affecting storyline...

On the tube there is a video that uses "Smash into you". Watch that and you are hooked;).

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I think that Halo is the best song describing their relationship. It just fits perfect to them. Though I think that there's is a few more songs which could be relate to them:

1) I'll stand by you
    Nothing you confess could make me love you less
    I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you
    When youre standing at the crossroads
    And dont know which path to choose
    Let me come along cause even if youre wrong
    I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you
    Take me in, into your darkest hour
    And I’ll never desert you, I'll stand by you.

We know they won't let anybody hurt the other one. :)

2) Thank God I found you
    Thank God I foud you I was lost without you
    My ev'ey wish and every dream somehow became reality
    When you brought the sunlight completed my whole life
    I'm overwhelmed with gratitude cause, baby, I'm so thankful I found you

I will give you everything there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
    To ensure your happiness I cherish every part of you
    'Cause, without you beside me, I can't surive don't want to try
    I'f you're keeping me warm each and ev'ry night
    I'll be all right cause I need you in my life.

There's no doubt Eric would give her everything he can to make her happy. And I'm sure he is thankful to God he found her and I guess she's too.:)

3) The power of love
    We're heading for something somewhere I've never been
    Sometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learn
    Of the power of love.

I guess she really, maybe for the first in her life, might be ready to learn of the power of love. And it's a great power.;)

14. das576

das576 Hit and Run

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This is exactly why I said "if it is done right." Better yet if it is done the complete opposite way of how NY handled it. B/c to be honest, I thought the way NY handled it was horrible. It was the typical "oops" storyline or better yet, loophole storyline. they weren't together and the fans were supposed to insinuate that they had been together and that was when she got pregnant. I personally did not like it at all.

I would love it if it happened in a way more like in real life. People who aren't married decide to buy a house, have kids and THEN get married....there is no right way to do it anymore imo. So I kind of like Emily's view on things and think, again done the right way, would be interesting if TPTB melded some of that into a possible storyline.

I would personally love it if the finale's storyline woke both of them up and they decided to tie the knot....or better yet, since not alot of time has passed (finale and premiere will bein "real" time) that, should they decide to go with Emily's idea, there would be enough time for her to spring the idea of her being pregnant on him. And maybe there is a false alarm and b/c of that both decide, at this poiint in their lives (like Emily) they want a family and decide to go forward and try and see what happens. The writers would definately have to do something different that much is for sure.

I definately think it would add something to her Cal's character. She has the motherlt instincts deep down and I would personally love to see her reaction [fear] to finding out she is pregnant.

Although, personally sometimes I think pregnancies should be written out of shows b/c more often than not, the surroudning storyline the writers choose is often bleh! I really could go either way on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.