Misc CSI Fan Art - Showcase, Links and Requests

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dragonfly, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

After reading some discussion in the wallpaper thread, I thought I'd open a thread for all the fan art that just doesn't seem to fit anywhere else. Actually, I thought about this a while ago, but completely forgot :lol:

So, if you've got a piece of CSI-related art that you want to show off, or want to make a request, but you don't know where it belongs, this may be the place for you!

First though, you should make sure it doesn't fit into one of our other existing threads:

So what can be posted here? Cell phone wallpapers, LJ banners, collages, or anything else that just doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

When posting in this thread, please remember a few simple rules:

• Do not quote the images. You can simply remove the tags if you want to quote a post
      [*]Do not post more than three images in one post. The rest can be posted as links
      [*]Images wider than 400px should be posted either as links or thumbnails[/list]

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

3. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Omg, egeria, I love those. :drool: Now I really love St Paddys day.

And now that we have a thread where I can share em, I decided to make a couple of PSP (playstation portable) walls to celebrate. They can also be used as wallpapers for a Creative Zen or other MP3 players.. but I don't mind tweaking them for use as Friends Only banners or what not, so just ask. :D

Speed PSP wall
    Adam PSP wall
    Same Speed wall, with the famous exclusion layer ;P

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok I googled it and my Nokia is 128x169 pixels. I was wondering if I could get a few wallpapers for it? One each of Speed, Flack and Ryan? Is anyone able or willing to do that? I could make some fanart in exchange if you would like!

5. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Do you have any Flack or Ryan caps/photos in particular that you'd like in the wallpaper?

I made one for Timmy.. hope you like it. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I actually decided to go ahead and post two for this.. the one on the left being my favourite cause I like the purple, but the one on the right is closer to the original colours of the screen capture.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Love that fatalze! I really like the first one cause purple is my favorite color. :) Thanks so much! Now I gotta get it to my phone, lol!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:eek: :eek: Okay, so I have absolutely no use for those, but they're gorgeous! Great work :D

8. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

LOL, sure you have a use for them, you can save them on your hard drive and oggle them at will! ;D But thank you so much for the compliment.. I've been learning new colouring techniques and am glad to know they're working! :luvlove:

And FallenforFlack, I'm glad you liked the purple one as well! :D He looks yum in that colour!

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

He sure does! I got it download and now it's my pretty cell wallpaper! BTW, anyone know how to get the CSI Miami version/theme song? I want to use it as my ringtone. :)

10. H_Miami_fan

H_Miami_fan Police Officer

Here's a Ryan one FallenForFlack. I'll make more later today.

[​IMG]

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wow, thanks H_Miami_Fan! I'll definitely be using it!

12. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but im looking for some really gd csi new york myspace backgrounds? If anyone knows were i can get them or make me some that would be great. :)
    I'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place

13. H_Miami_fan

H_Miami_fan Police Officer

glad you liked it:)

and here're two of Flack.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wow, thanks H_Miami_Fan!

15. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Could someone make me a Nick wallpaper for my phone please? I have an LG Swift and it's 3.66 by 1.92 by 0.79. If it won't work because it's too small that's okay.