William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! [​IMG]

Wow JorjaFan that's is a great pic! :thumbsup: Love it!! :drool:

I got my fingers crossed the Cubbies will win their division.

Gooo Cubbies![​IMG]

Gooo Rockies! [​IMG]

---------------------------
    [​IMG]

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CBS IS THE EXCLUSIVE BROADCAST ADVERTISER IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE..SEPT. 22 ISSUE

And some tid-bits about our Billy, including Art of WP, he draws/paints? I didn't know that, and ads about his Eyewear!

http://news.billypetersen.com/

Courtesy of WPAP!

3. Desertwind

Just a little tid-bit to share with all of you Billy fans. last night while attending my Obama rally/meeting, a lady across from me was wearing a CUBS T-shirt, so I being, a Billy/Cubs Chicago fan goes "are you from Chicago, she goes "Yes I am" and I go do you know who's a famous TV star that is from there, she goes "who" I go "Billy Petersen" and she goes OMG I love him isn't he beautiful"?, [as my daugher was rolling her eyes, going here we go again] so I pull out my wallet sized pics. of him and she was smiling and said "my sister would love you, she met him last year while touring the set" and I go what did she say. she goes. "he was polite, courteous and more gorgeous in person, my sister said than you can believe, his eyes, and thick black eyelashes" I go "did she get a pic. or autograph, she goes 'NO" he was very busy and just said "HI" real fast & scurried off:wtf: and then we chatted about the caar and baarn and the thick Chicago accent, which she had, and laughed about that:lol: and other non-essential chatter and then our speaker came on and we shut-up! cool huh? and, I would never attempt to speculate or surmise what Billy's political affiliations are, but he's from Chicago and so is Obama!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey guys! :)

Here's something interesting.......

From EW interview:

I know some of you will be very sad when the time comes but I won't be...I'm waiting for him to do something different by that I mean playing other roles. I really want to see him continue in television. I want to see him on the Big Screen.

Thank God his character Mr. Grissom won't die. :)

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Cool :thumbsup: desertwind. That's great that you met someone from Chicago at the Obama rally.

WP, I read that too. I'm glad Billy wants to do something else. He obviously loves stage acting and Chicago.
    I also want to see him do another movie or possibly another TV show. He's shown he has the chops to do TV. ;)

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I think he'll do television and just make guest appearances. Especially cable or possibly HBO and doing something more risque. :devil:

Grissom was fun...time to move on. :)

--------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Desertwind

Thank's hhunter I was excited, and my daughter was not.. she gets so sick of hearing about him and CSI, but when I get started, I can't stop:rolleyes: and on him ever doing another TV show, when hell freezes over:evil: I can't imagaine him ever doing that, plus I'm positive he'll be returning for special episodes, if he was really done with this show, then he would have stepped down as ex. producer, and not tell fans that, he'd still return and when William Friedkin comes on to direct, I'll bet he comes back for that episode:thumbsup:I admire and respect him for keeping a hand in this. Meanwhile the stage calls to him, and I'd love to see him on the big screen, wouldn't that be awesome?[​IMG]

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Seriously Desertwind you wouldn't want to see him play another role. I'm not talking a permanent role...no way! He can't top Grissom. I'm talking guest appearamces. Playing a badass character that gets away etc....... that's what I would love to see. Someone totally different, someone you wouldn't expect him to play.

And by not killing his character off, we know he'll be back! :thumbsup:

ITA with the Big screen that would be amazing. :drool:

----------------------
    [​IMG]

9. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in another movie.

10. Desertwind

OK, yeah WPRMW in a "guest spot" like the "Crossover" ep. with fantastic Anthony LaPaglia, where he went to N.Y. but he was still Grissom:confused:, for me if I saw him on another TV show, I'd be comparing him to Grissom, but on the big screen as in say "FEAR" or "GUNSHY" etc, that's different. He seems to really enjoy the stage, I would think with his own analysis of himself saying he's "restless" that doing the same repetitiousness, every night would bore him stiff:shifty:but we only know what he lets us know!

11. Desertwind

THis was in the new EW Weekly I got yesterday, a long aricle with some killer pictures, and lots of info. but on him this is part of what he said & his co-star said:thumbsup:

Where will CSI ends up once Petersen is gone, Jorja Fox for one, is not so sure she wants to know."For me it's not going to be the same show, I'll never be the same again with the loss of Billy. He's the protagonist, he's the eyes of the show, all roads start and end with him" Of course Petersen doesn't plan to completely disappear: He's promised to return for an occasional episode. and will still have some input as an executive producer, starting with the 200th episode this spring, which will likely be directed by his good friend Wiiliam Friedkin. Beyond that , Petersen just can't say--not that he seems to care. Sitting in his trailer recently while taking a break from shooting the actor freely acknowledged his great run on CSI, but talks of his departure without a trace of sentimentality "My decade of helping to create CSI has come to an end, he says simply, If I put in another decade there won't be anything else I'll know how to do, I'm an actor, not an icon":wtf: oh but you are Billy baby, how not true, and I guess humble, your are an icon:confused:

Lynette Rice..writer

12. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  13. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I'm confused, how do you vote? It only seems to show their pictures.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Well Grissom fans it's time to say good bye to Page 12 and Hello to Page 13. :)

Let's start a new chapter!

--------------
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.