Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

so I guess Ryan isn't in trouble after all, but how about in the promo when we saw Ryan and some guy standing over Horatio? it looked like ryan was zippering him up in a body bag. god i am so confused. i mean I think that ryan is helping horatio faking this whole thing. i mean i don't think ryan would help shoot horatio, and i hope horatio isn't dead:(

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think it sounded out of place or context.There was a lot of shooting going on in both instances.During the time of the old west anyone could carry a gun, good and bad,and shooting could erupt anytime.That doesn't sound too differently from the finale and probably the season opener of CSI: Miami.
    It was a fast and short promo,who knows what the statement was in reference to.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  3. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

oh yes in a promo everything is out of context, but I hope to god that ryan didn't hire anyone to shoot horatio. i mean i read that ryan wolfe is helping horatio fake his death to keep him safe from whoever wants to kill him. i mean if it was a set up then why was horatio bleeding when he got shot. that is what i'm confused about.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah....that's exactly the reason why I think it was real but still they could have cut it:scream:

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

IMO H was shot for real but he recovered real fast as do all people on CSI:Miami :rolleyes:, and he's back before the opening credits to hunt down Ron Saris.

I also agree that Kyle is probably going after Ron Saris either to "avenge" his father or protect his mother. Although the promo is intended to make it seem that Kyle shot H. I'm glad it looks like they're gonna address the issue of Kyle packing a gun into his bag from 'Going Ballistic'.

Ryan is helping H fake his death, and I'm guessing the new M.E too. I'm guessing the "It's Done" was H or someone else in on it, (maybe Yelina?) texting Ryan so that he'd be first on the scene and be abele to spread the news that H is "dead".

I wonder if the new M.E will become collateral damage, ie get killed off at some point. I don't see how they'd introduce the new female M.E later on if they don't? Unless the male M.E screws up and is relegated to the night shift?

Anyways promos are misleading so I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt till the actual episode airs. Although I must say I'm really hoping for that Jake and Cal kiss. Looked hot! :devil:

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

woot! I just had a thought! Maybe in those spoiler pictures Ryan is telling Eric and Calleigh that H is dead. And they're like, what the heck?

Could be that, or it could be another screw-up from Ryan....

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I finally have internet, and what a wonderful treat to see the promo!

Okay thoughts...

Kyle looks just like Horatio! But I agree with Hcrazy that he's going to protect his parent(s.)

Jake and Calleigh again? I thought Jake was out of the picture? Not that I don't want him back, but for goodness sake just let Eric and Calleigh have their moment.

What do you think Calleigh means by "it was someone close?" We all think she must be talking about the shooter being someone Horatio was close to--namely Kyle or Ryan. Obviously it could be completely out of context. She may not even be talking about Horatio's shooting.

I'm sooooo excited! :eek:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She may mean close as "in the vicinity".

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

^^Oh ya, it could mean that. But Horatio obviously would have seen them (assuming there actually is a shooter.) He was on an airstrip and there didn't seem to be anywhere to hide.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 707 is called "Cheating Death"

A young couple on vacation is lounging in bed in the early morning when a loud 'thump, thump' can be heard through the wall from the room adjacent to them. Upset that they can't ignore the noise, the man, Adam, bangs on the wall telling them to be quiet. But instead of being quiet the people in the next room blast their music. Even more upset Adam decides to call the hotel manager who enters the room when no one answers the door.

Upon entering the room he finds a man and a woman in bed. When he rouses the woman she has no recollection of how she got in the room but when she leaves the bed the hotel manager notices blood on her. When he pulls the covers back they find that the unidentified man in the bed has one hand handcuffed to the bed post and has been stabbed to death.

As the team investigates they discover that the victim may not have been as innocent as it seems. Appears he had a pretty good scheme going with seducing married women and robbing while they were unconscious from being drugged. He went after married woman b/c he knew they wouldn't go to police in fear of their husbands finding out.

But where the does the woman found in bed with him fit? Which of the many women he seduced wanted payback or was it someone else entirely unrelated to them all?

Valera is in the episode as is the new M.E. Tara Price

Apparently the the team plays a prank on the new M.E. by putting something in her locker in that pops out at her when she opens it. After apologizing for the prank, Tara tells Eric he can make it up to her by having a drink with her and he agrees but after she leaves he can't his locker open....turns out she screwed it shut!!!

Wonder what is going on with Eric and new M.E. or are they just friends? Cuz while I think he thinks she is cute, I am not feeling that there is something more there but I could be wrong....unless the writers are feeling the need now to make up a new triangle on with Delko this time!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, there are many possible scenarios there. Delko could just be welcoming her to the group by going out for drinks with her or something. Or, it's possible that Calleigh finally chose between Eric and Jake and decided either to stay with Jake or not to be with either one of them. If that's the case then maybe Eric's trying to move on (or make Calleigh jealous). But, I personally am an Eden fan, so ... I really hope there are no more triangles, quadrangles, etc. We already have the whole Jake/Calleigh/Eric/Natalia thing. We don't need to go from that to Calleigh/Eric/Tara or Natalia/Eric/Tara. That's just annoying. :lol: This is not Grey's Anatomy or Melrose Place for crying out loud. :lol:

But, at least the new ME is flirting with Eric and not Horatio. :lol: However, her screwing Eric's locker shut cracks me up. That's probably gonna be a very funny scene!

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Now this is an interesting twist. It looks like that, finally, the team will do something all together as a real team. Honestly, I can't wiat for this prank:lol:, hopefully it's good as the ones played during the shootings of the show.

Well....unfortunately, I don't feel anything between these two simply because Eric Delko doesn't feel anything for girls who aren't blond w/ green eyes & name Calleigh Duquesne. The new Delko doesn't want to stay w/ any other girl. IMO, this is a pity 'cause this is not the Eric Delko I've known:rolleyes:.
    Although I'm an EdEN fan, I think it would be cool, if they were more than friends. It's time for Eric Delko to move on:lol:

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw:

Delkolover
    , thank you for the spoilers. I wouldn't like Eric to be with Tara, because I'm EC shipper, but this episode sounds interesting. I like the pranks.

14. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I'm so shocked :O

The CSI's are actually having fun again? We've not seen this properly since season 2! LOL

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

This sounds very promising (not the love triangle thing, dont want to see another one of them thankyou), a bit of fun is just what the show needs. And best of all its a team thing, its about time they bonded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.