Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok I've gone ahead and started a new Bones thread :) Yay!

We can all vote for the thread name. We have a week to do so. I'm PM the mod when the poll's over.

Here's to hoping we get great things (especially B&B-wise) in the new season with this new thread!

Can't wait for B&B, naked in bed :D

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Re: Bones #2 *spoilers*

Yay to the second thread :)

And lets hope for some great things in season 4. I can't wait for the bed scene :D When does it start back? I guess much later in the UK as usual...

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't think it looked like Zach in that screencap on the other thread either. Didn't look a thing like him at all IMO. I think they didn't orginally intend to make Zach the apprentice. And if they didn't have time to explain the story the right way, IMO they should have held off until the following season. It was very very bad IMO. And I'm not happy about it either. If you can't do something right the first time (in that kind of situation), then it's best to hold off until you're sure you can. It wouldn't have been that hard or taken that much time to add in a line like "Zach hasn't been the same since Iraq and has had post-traumatic stress disorder, which made it easier for Gorgomon to get to him". How much time would that have taken? That's all they would have needed to make it sound a little more legit.

By the way, when is it again that the new season starts? I can't remember. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think it's supposed to start on Sept 3rd. Not long more. Yay! Naked B&B. Can't wait.

Agreed. Although the explaination was bad, it still wouldn't stop me from still enjoying Bones.

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I agree they could have thrown in a line, but I sort of got the vibe that something went on in Iraq. I mean otherwise it was a pointless storyline. It's not as if the actor was vacant for a couple of episodes. He was back the same episode he was gone! So I kept waiting for them to do something with that...I don't know if the Gormogon thing is quite what I expected, but at least it's something.

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I was disappointed that they never mentioned what happened to Zach in Iraq either, but I think now that they're keeping him on they might actually explore that, which would be nice. Bones has always been the show I've looked to for follow through on the dramatic storylines, and it doesn't seem like they're going to disappoint this time. ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

They're moving it to Wednesday? Ugh... I hope it comes on at 7pm central so it doesn't interfere with Criminal Minds or CSI NY... cause if I record anything in the Living room and try to watch in my bedroom, the sound is all screwy... and I don't have tivo or anything like that. :lol: The sounds through the VCR in the the living room is bad period. :lol: I think it may be because the tv is almost three decades old. :lol: Hopefully can get a new one soon. :lol:

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

you are in luck because it will be!

New shiny thread! Yay! Speaking of Zach, it should be interesting to see how they bring him into the show. I mean how much can they do with him in a mental hospital?

Poor Zach...:(

9. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

Hi all. I absolutely LOVE Bones and have been catching up on prior seasons by watching it on TNT. However, I was upset when Zach turned out to be G's apprentice and literally jumped out of my skin in th elast scene of the ep where the judge is stabbed. I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOt Zach!!!" It was charming how Cam and the others treated him so sweetly and like a child ... and then he turns outo to be capable of killing ... killing to take over for cannibal/secret society of! EW!

I hope there's some way for the writres to undo this damage and read he'll be back sometime this saeson. Does anyone know if he'll be back for good or a guest star and what might be the storyline?

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Here's a little spoiler present for you guys:

A casting notice has gone out for Brennan's newest grad student. In addition to being bright and taciturn, the early twentysomething will be sexy in a blue-collar sort of way (see Jack Slattery, not Dan Connor).

Source: Ausiello Files

11. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for the tidbit, MaddyAnn.

Who are Jack Slattery and Dan Connor?

Sexy in a Blue collar kind of way? :confused:

And who wants to bet that this person is the guy that is gonna be Angela's new love interest?

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Dan Connor: Roseanne Barr's sitcom husband played by John Goodman
    Jack Slattery: James Tupper in "Men In Trees"

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm actually quite interested in how Zach could still play a role.

Not so interested in Angela's love life (again)... Sigh I loved the Angela/brennan friednship season 1, and we get less and less of it...

And I've never heard of those guys!

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Ya, I didn't get the blue collar sexyness either...until I googled Jack Slattery. I think I get it now. :thumbsup:

Ugh. Why does Angela even have a new love interest? What's wrong with Hodgins? I was never a die-hard fan over the relationship, but it was such a long ride to get to where they are. I don't really want to see it all over again with someone else.

I miss Brennan/Angela friendship too, bubbles. I feel as if they barely talked season 3! In the good old days they used to have the funniest conversations, with Angela throwing some not-so-subtle hints about Bones' knight in shining FBI standard issue body armor. :lol: Where did those days go?

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

So they haven't found a replacement in terms of casting for Zack yet? Hecne the grad-student-of-the-week idea?

I also think that this new grad student would likely be Anglea's new love interest. I think things turned sour for Hodgela after Birambau turns up. But I agree with you MaddyAnn, there's nothing wtong with Hodgins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.