Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, May 12, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think Cath might feel like she's a third or an extra until she realizes that everyone there is there for each other
    Grissom is attracted to both women and for different reasons
    Cath he's know the longest and is always there for him
    Lady Heather challenged him and his preconcived notions about the world
    Eventually they would all become comfortable with each other

2. ladyhunter

I had to bump this up for Erica :D

For all the RS's and Cherry Pie. ;)

Gil: I'll take Cath to Lady Heather
    Cath: Can't wait
    LH: Glad you are here :)

3. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I was reading over some of the earlier posts, and I had a thought.

Most of you thought that Catherine would be the one who would feel self-conscience or like the 3rd wheel, but I think that Lady Heather and Gil would also at some point feel that way as well.

Lady Heather: Gil and Catherine have known each other for a long time (10-20 years?). I would think that kind of history, and the fact that they work together would be breed a certain type of familiarity that LH doesn't have with either one (at least not yet).

Gil: Being that he is not a people person, I would imangine that he would fret that he would not be able to please both woman -- in both the pg-13 and non-pg-13 way ;) He may even wonder why both these beautiful are with him.

Ok, something a little lighter. How do you think Catherine and Lady Heather should punish Gil for sleeping with Sara? :devil:

4. ladyhunter

More good points umbrello :D

Gil could have insecruities on how he feels about both women and how they would feel about each other,etc

LH could feel that she is 'intruding' on Gris and Cath and their friendship/relationship

Cath could feel the same way, that she is 'intruding' on Grissom and Heather's relationship. I think that is where the Cath insecurity came from at least IMO.

A whip comes to mind... :devil:

And a verbal tongue lashing, I mean they both could go on and on about how he should be punished... :devil: ;)

5. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ Cath could actually slap him... No wait, he might enjoy that. ;)

Good point about the insecurity thing.

6. ladyhunter

I'm taking this here from the Grillows thread

About how Gris and Cath and LH have become familar with each other.
    I think over the course of the years that Gil and Cath have worked together, they are 'quite friendly' and know each other very well

Gris and LH, well she knew him from the moment she saw him. She obviously liked what she saw otherwise she wouldn't have said, 'see you soon', she knew he'd be back.

Grissom knows both Ladies. He's known Catherine for at least 10 years probably longer
    and Lady Heather, after spending the night with her, he got to know her too. At least the Lady Heather part of her

So, as far as who knows who better and the 'uncomfortable-ness' I think after the first time they all are together it would diminish.

At least those are my thoughts :D ;)

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

ooo, hotness, gris cath and lady heather?
    wow...
    love the title
    didn't know this thread existed, sweet...talk about a great fantasy!!

8. ladyhunter

I thought I'd bump this up because of the HOT HOT HOT picture in the Cath/Gil thread.

Erica joked that we know now that Cath wears the leather, what about Lady Heather? Or Grissom?

I have images of Cath dominating Gil in that leather skirt while Lady Heather watches from the sides.
    Then, when Cath is done, Heather can take over.... :devil:

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ lol I actually love that idea, Heather. Too bad we don't have a pic of our beloved trio wearing leather. That would be so hot. We know Lady Heather does wear leather, Catherine has her leather skirt and Gil, well Gil could always wear his leather jacket and I don't think we'll see anyone protest. :lol:

I don't know, in this case Gil seems totally submissive to me, Lady Heather dominative, and Catherine can switch hehe.

10. ladyhunter

I love that idea, especially Cath in that leather skirt and those shoes... (don't get me started on those shoes)

OOO Gil in a leather jacket, Lady Heather in a leather outfit, bustier and all
    Oh the possibilies :devil:

11. ladyhunter

I found this again because I was chatting with a friend about the wonderful connection between these three.

They are all strong and independant people each with their own personalities.

Gil needs some help adjusting shall we say to the outside world beyond the lab.
    Cath is just the person to help him deal with others.
    Lady Heather is the person who can help both of them in what she does.

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

This is undoubtly a very interesting Trio!

13. ladyhunter

Hiya Waiting glad you finally found the PureWhipJoy Dominion. ;)

They are definately an interesting trio for sure. I can see them bringing out the best and the worst in each other. And by worst I mean, what they can 'do to each other'

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Oh I'm sure that only good stuff can come from this ship! :guffaw: Hello, Grissom is with two women that are very secure sexually. I'm thinking it would be Griss at first who would be self conscious!!! Can you imagine the parties they would have?

OH and I think Heather and Cath should so punish Grissom for... for his bad decision. Nuff said... this little guy... will do the talking for me. :scream:

15. ladyhunter

hehehehe that's what the whip is for :evil: ;)

And I agree, I think Grissom would be somewhat insecure at first. He'd almost feel left out somehow :lol:
    But, I think he'd get over it. I mean, he would be with the two women in the world who know him best. There would be no secrets between them.