Pamela Reed Will Return To 'CSI'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jul 17, 2012.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*is bringing back a familiar face*for Season Thirteen. Jericho‘s Pamela Reed*will reprise her role as*genealogist Donna Hoppe, I have learned exclusively. Reed first appeared during Season Twelve’s “Genetic Disorder” when a business associate was found dead in a bed at Dr Robbins’ (Robert David Hall) home. Working closely with Greg Sanders (Eric [...]

More...

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

She was great last time. Glad she will be back again.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Her character certainly liked Greg! ;) It was a sweet mother/son relationship. It'll be nice to see them interact again.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hope she gets to work with Nick this time like she was supposed to the last time. Would be nice to see.

5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Agreed with the above, we barely know anything about Nick's family and a lot of his character development is based on the nitty-gritty cases. On the other hand, Greg seems to get a lot of family background but hardly any exceptionally tough cases, so that kind of reversal would be nice to see next season.

Saying that, I really loved the interaction between Greg and the genealogist and I'd be annoyed if they completely ignore that should they have her working with Nick more this time.