RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,572
Members: 11,319
Currently online: 46
Newest member: christchristina

Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   Talk CSI > CSI Crime Scene > CSI: New York

CSI: New York Discuss the latest 'CSI' spinoff!

Closed Thread

Old March 25 2012, 11:26 PM   #511
Hardline Pro
Police Officer

View Hardline Pro's Twitter Profile
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

I personally wouldn't want to see Mac with Stella or Christine. I would like to see him with Jo. I'm not a huge shipper but I've always loved their chemistry and I think they would be great together.
Old March 26 2012, 03:40 AM   #512
Tequesta
Rookie

View Tequesta's Twitter Profile

Originally Posted by PHANTOMERIK View Post
all I and oh roughly 99.999999999999999999% of the audience want is for Mac to go off into the sunset with our Stella
Please, please, PLEASE stop lumping all the CSI:NY fans into one group-like I've said before, some of us don't ship Stella and Mac, and most of us watch the show for the forensics, not for the ships that the fans thought up. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but not when you're cramming it down our throats all the time.

If this is the end then TPTB please make it count no Jo, no Peyton, no Christine or anyone else just Stella out Stella pure and simple we have all more than earned it.
What?

Originally Posted by Jade_Nolan View Post
*heaves sigh*.......*rolls eyes* How about you don't keep pretending to speak for us multiple mathematically impossible to find 0.0000000000000000001% here who don't agree with you and are thoroughly SICK of being spoken for in useless posts. I don't care if you personally think Stella is Mac's one true lurrrrrrrrrrve, just stop with your percentage and "everybody" and "vast majority" quips. Please.
Yes. THAT.

And, "safely assume Mac will see his late wife"? It's been confirmed for weeks that Jamie Ray Newman will reprise her role as Claire, so clearly you don't even read this thread.
That's the impression I'm getting, too, every time I see one of these posts :/
Old March 26 2012, 07:10 AM   #513
jimihendrix
Rookie

Please don't laugh at me for asking a stupid question, but will CSI NY be back on this Friday Night, March 30th. I sure hope so! I want to see Lindsay!
Old March 26 2012, 07:38 AM   #514
Faylinn
Adam Fangirl

Yes, the next new episode airs on Friday. It's 8.14 "Flash Pop".
Old March 27 2012, 02:02 PM   #515
Rena
Prime Suspect

...well, I myself, I want Mac to be with...with...Lucy! Yes! Ha! Take that! We'd have to wait for another 18 years/seasons, but I don't care, I want them to be together because Lucy is Mac's one true love, come on, everybody knows that! The writers can make it like Twilight and Jacob and Renesme ...
Old March 27 2012, 09:16 PM   #516
taylorgirl
Lab Technician

View taylorgirl's Twitter Profile Send a message via MSN to taylorgirl Send a message via Yahoo to taylorgirl

*sigh* so we're on the topic of Mac's love interest AGAIN!. in my opinion, I don't think Mac fans care who is he with as long as he is happy, that's all that matters and get over Stella, she doesn't work there anymore.
Old March 28 2012, 03:18 AM   #517
MacsGirlMel
Mac's Personal Assistant

I do kinda wish there was a way to have her back before the show ends, like getting enough advance notice to have her in the finale, but I don't think it'll happen, even if we somehow manage another season, they never know until the end what's what.
Old March 28 2012, 06:24 AM   #518
jimihendrix
Rookie

How many episodes of CSI NY do we have left? I just was "scan reading" above, and yes, I think Stella needs to come back on to the show on the last episode too! Mac and Stella were and still are CSI NY! I think the actress would agree to come back on for the final show.
Old March 28 2012, 11:13 AM   #519
MacsLady
CSI Level Two

I for one definitely do not want Stella back in any way, shape or form or *ever*. I think she is possibly my least favourite character on the show except for Hawkes, but Hawkes doesn't annoy me so much as I just don't really give a damn about him. Danny and Lindsay can be annoying, and I think Danny looks like a ferret, but they have their good moments when they're not together, I always enjoy Flack and Danny working together and their banter, and it was nice to see Lindsay having a bit of an individual storyline that had nothing to do with Danny during the Curtis arc, and I've always enjoyed it when she and Mac work together. I love Mac and all the others (Jo, Flack, Sid, Adam), but from not minding Stella, since Jo came along I've really come to dislike Stella and I personally enjoy the show much more with Jo. Stella is, in my opinion, a former colleague and very close friend of Mac's, and nothing more, and she's no longer significant in the storyline of the show. As far as in Mac's life, yes, she's important, but in the same way as Bill Hunt or Christine's brother was - she was a friend and a colleague who he happened to be close to. But she has moved on now, and I'm sure Mac, as her friend, supported her move to New Orleans. I really think if the show was going to do Smacked it would have done it by now, I mean when they decided to do DL they did it with no hesitation. Also, whatever the circumstances were of MK leaving, it seems to have been a mutual decision and I can't see the writers asking her to come back or her wanting to, and good for her. She is an adult woman with her own mind who chose to leave the show, and is probably looking to do something different with her career and life now. Stella has GONE and I for one am glad she is and am enjoying the show very much with the addition of Jo.

I'm really delighted Jaime Ray Newman is coming back as Claire, if the last episode was going to deal with any of the women in Mac's life, in personal or professional terms, it should most definitely, IMO, be Claire. I personally also *really* like Christine (and yes, I am insanely jealous of her also) and I know they said Megan Dodds was going to be in five eps and I know she's in the next one coming, so I'll be very interested indeed to see what the remainder of the season holds for her and Mac.
Old March 28 2012, 03:38 PM   #520
perlnoir
Pathologist

View perlnoir's Twitter Profile

Terry: Is Sid going to leave his job now that he's a multimillionaire on CSI: New York?
Don't count on Sid running off to sit on some tropical beach to count his millions. However, he might be sitting in the M.E.'s office counting his millions. Or perhaps getting more patent inspiration from the dead. CSI: NY showrunner Pam Veasey reveals Sid's presence will be addressed: "We actually explain that. I won't tell you what he says, but it explains why he isn't leaving."
source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_wit...n&dlvrit=51396
Old March 28 2012, 04:10 PM   #521
Rena
Prime Suspect

I once read somewhere on the internet that the writers intended to make Peyton come back for season 7, but it was then dropped (thank goodness!) because MK left the show and they had to introduce Jo/Sela Ward as a new character.

I was just kidding when I said I want Mac to be with Lucy. I don't see Smacked either, but it would still be great to see Stella in the final episode (they might use sequences from previous episodes so MK would not have to be on set), even if some fans didn't like her at all (@ Mac'sLady). I myself liked her very much, but first and foremost it would be important because of the storyline they had for six seasons. I don't say they necessarily need to have her back, I just say it would be great.
Old March 28 2012, 07:03 PM   #522
nel2h
CSI Level One

Perl, Sid must remain. He is brilliant.
Old March 29 2012, 09:33 AM   #523
perlnoir
Pathologist

CSI:NY’s Gary Sinise Shares Secrets From Upcoming Episodes! - - > http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...ming-episodes/

Lee Majors Helps ‘CSI: NY’ Team Solve Copycat Murder http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/...-black-dahlia/

Last edited by perlnoir; March 29 2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old March 30 2012, 05:47 AM   #524
perlnoir
Pathologist

CSI: NY First Look: Danny and Lindsay Butt Heads at Work http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Fi...y-1045446.aspx
Old March 30 2012, 08:00 PM   #525
Rena
Prime Suspect

...I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Due to the time shift I have to wait till saturday morning. It's like Christmas morning every time
Closed Thread