Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You Have Entered The Spoiler Lab, STOP Or Be Spoiled! :eek:

Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1
    Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Welcome To Season 10!!! Just like last season's Spoiler Lab, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussions of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forum. Some comparisons to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)

Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).

• Some places prefer that you not link to them for the spoilers. You are not allowed to mention or link to places such as SpoilerTV. You are also not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

• Spoiler pictures should be placed in the spoiler picture thread, not here.

Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
    Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
    And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of yoru friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout. Have fun! :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

With the time switch, I'm thinking maybe CBS is wanting all of the CSI shows to be on at 10/9c. Vegas is currently the only one that isn't. :lol:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good point your right, maybe that's it, and the fans still watch those.. soo:confused:

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'll still watch CSI at whatever time it comes on, but I prefer the 9 pm slot for now. Although depending on my work schedule 10 pm may not be bad. :lol:

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

This is just the universe's way of saying "HAHA, YOU HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR LONGER FOR THE KISS~!" to me. I just know it.

Hopefully I can stay awake that long. My students are ornery and wear me out by like Wednesday. :lol:

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Or, maybe the kiss is just too hot :drool: so they have to move it to a later time when more of the youngsters are in bed? Just a thought... ;)

Plus, now we can see The Mentalist get its butt kicked by Grey's & The Office. They think it's only a CSI problem. I highly doubt it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ha, that's funny. :lol:

I hope they don't keep CSI at 10. Maybe it is just an experiment? But they can't be doing it because of the subject matter, it's CSI! They have touched on racier and more off color, if you will, things than two characters kissing.

Perhaps I'm missing something? :confused:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm hoping the Mentalist does worse in the 9 pm slot than CSI does too.

9. Smokey

I think the "racier" part referred to was the "panty sniffing". Ick. Again I say, ICK!

And yes, so far, the announcement of the switch says it's for one week. At least for now. If ratings are boosted by The Mentalist's lead in, perhaps they'll leave it that way.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe that's their motivation. They think Mentalist is doing so well in the ratings so they decide "hey, let's put it up against Grey's Anatomy and see how it performs". The studios have a habit of taking their high rating shows and putting them up against the high rating shows of other networks. :lol:

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

The Office is a repeat that night and Grey's Anatomy seems to be on the downslide since losing some original cast members; so The Mentalist will probably do okay, but I doubt it will do much better than CSI did. This may be more of a test for The Mentalist to see if it can compete with the 'big boys', which will help decide where to put it next season. It's never been a demo powerhouse, so we'll see.
    I'm hoping that Fringe actually benefits from this change. I think it has taken some of CSI's demo ratings at 9.
    And CSI will have a lot less competition at 10pm, so maybe it will turn out to be a good thing.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You know, now that I think about it, with my promotion and new hours, if the do decide to move it 10 EST/9 CST that would work better.

That way I won't be getting off work when CSI starts. :)

13. Smokey

Well for me...someone who likes to come online and chat/post after the show...it's going to mean a very sleepy next morning! :lol: I hope they don't move it there permanently.

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Considering that I don't live in the US and with the change of the time on winter that would be a disaster for me.But I for sure will watch CSI until it ends.

And I like the idea of the kiss being to hot to be on regular hours.:lol:

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I watched the video again... (yea, I know ;) )
    It does look like something definitely happened between Wendy and Hodges.
    Maybe they were talking about the forensic fledglings and ... ;) :evil:
    So that probably happens during the Field Mice episode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.