Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh it's you! I didn't spot the 'CSISenna' bit underneath your avvie! Well, welcome back then. Love your new name! It's very fitting for you! I've been here since '07, I think, so I'm an oldie but not as 'old' as you. LOL.
    Lovely pic.:drool: He looks so happy. Awwwwwwwwwwww.

2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Their interaction [Mac and this Aubrey girl] is cute, even I can't deny that, but wouldn't so many of us prefer him with Stella. :lol:

He most definitely looks happy. *sigh* Well, I'll just hope she, as others have already said, doesn't become some psycho or a stalker or a heartbreaker [Peyton, grrrr] or dead or whatever else has happened to a ton of any CSI's girlfriends/boyfriends. :lol:

3. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

That is so true, but hopefully after a time the producers start thinking clearly. ;) And since we are nearing the end of this season i hope they do what they did in CSI. In season seven Gil and Sara got together, lets hope Mac/Stella also do. :hugegrin:

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jools! [​IMG] Ah...You...beated me...I was about to post that pic! :lol:

But...hehee...[​IMG] I have two more pics!:D

[​IMG]

He's a a gentleman. *sighs* and I agree that he really looks happy. Btw I always founded interesting that this new woman (forget her name) she seems to be quite much younger than he is. I checked the info about the actress' herself and she's quite a lot younger than Gary is. But again you won't think about that when you watch it and Claire Forlani was also youngner than him. so just popped into my mind and I have to mention! :lol:

[​IMG]

Mac and Stella. I still prefer these two. I think Mac would be happy with her.

Yeah I've thought about Mac's storyline occasionally and I'm sure the writer do have tricks in their sleeve and I'm sure also Gary has a lot to do with Mac's development too. :thumbsup:I think it's great that Mac still remembers Claire and shows some deep emotions which he tries to keep inside. I think it's great that we have a new relationship to Mac cause it lighters things up. I like angsty Mac but seeing happy Mac makes my heart melt.

I think this new eppie is gonna be REALLY interesting what I've read and I'm really sad that I can't see it. I tried to watch the last eppie from the web but I saw only the beginning which was sweet from Mac's side too. I think there's gonna be some swimming in the next eppie cause Stella is in the pool...I wonder might something to happen Mac...??? :confused:
    Check the rest of the pics from me pb-file. ;) (I hope this link works:rolleyes:)
    http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/

But now philosophy calls me....[​IMG] See ya later Taylor Girls! :D

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Re Mac and women....well, if I had my way he'd be with me of course! I think Mac and Stella have something very special, and I can definitely see the possibility of romance between them. But I don't mind Mac having a lady friend who isn't Stella because it lets us see a different side to him.
    I think there could be other interesting storylines for Mac that don't involve his love life, though. For example, I've really enjoyed the stuff lately with his father. I'll be really interested to see what the writers have in store for Mac for the rest of this season and the next (if there is one, *crosses fingers) and even though they've done a lot with Mac lately, I still think the writers can come up with more stuff for him. I mean, I would never have imagined the recent stuff with Flack (Angell dying and his dealing with it) as something they would even think of, so who knows where they'll take Mac next? I want a shower scene!:drool: But seriously, there's still some stuff I think they could play around with - his time in the Marines for example, and as I said, there's the whole Reed/Claire issue(s). Plus there's always the possibility of another member of the team creating an interesting mini-story for Mac, like with Stella and the Greek coin thing or Flack's behaviour this season - in both cases, I think we got some good Mac stuff. I'd really like to see something that would see a storyline for Adam or Sid that could involve Mac in that kind of way. Even just some interesting cases where we got to see different sides to Mac (like The Deep, Necrophilia Americana, Yahrzeit etc which brought out different aspects of his character) would be good. Oooh, and there's his conflicts with Sinclair and with Dunbrook too.

What do you guys think about all this, any kind of storylines/cases you like to see for Mac? Any character you'd like to see him interact more, or in a different way with? Any old stories (like his conflicts with Dunbrook and Sinclair) you'd like to see more of?

Sam, you are right that Aubrey looks younger than Mac, and the actress who played her is 15 years younger than him, but she's actually older than Claire Forlani and Sonya Walger who played Jane Parsons. I don't mind seeing such age differences, I mean I'm 30 years younger than Gary myself, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with a woman closer to his age, like Stella or Quinn, either. I enjoyed Mac and Quinn's interaction, and it could have turned into something, IMO. I know he felt awful (and rightly so) about kissing her when he was married to Claire, but they had good chemistry.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

MacsLady, I find the arguments good. It is also my opinion. The women for Mac mayby in a very short time. Better other good Storis for Mac. Also with Reed. I find Mac good.:)

:adore: :adore: :adore:

[​IMG]

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  7. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Does age really matter? I mean, there was a 16-year age difference between Grissom and Sara [same with William and Jorja], and look at what happened, they ran away and got married. :lol:

Speaking of swimming in a pool... :drool: I don't think I'll ever forget the ep My Name Is Mac Taylor, as we got a good long look at Mac's epic swimming skills. :lol: :drool: :drool:

8. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

I knw jaja i loved dat part. :) correct me if im wrong dey got together season 7 and hopefully thats what Mac and whoever he gets with will happen. I mean the age diff isn't so bad, i mean now a days u see very diff age couples. Yet like MacsLady said i wouldn't mind seeing Stella or Quinn with him. Also you hav to take in consideration that Mac told Quinn to leave what is in the past in the past. So i would incline more to Stella. :D

I don't think i would mind seeing him a little bit more either :drool::drool:...i mean after all he is a marine and well being in the water is natural to him. Wish they would show more of that pool and that man in it :drool::drool::drool:

I'll make sure to clean after my self, don't want the floor to get slippery :p

9. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I've already *WHOAH-OOOMPH*... slipped a lot on this forum. There's a lot of drool going around here.

10. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

Jajaj I am starting to *sees the puddles* notice that. I'll try to avoid them but i *slipps* don't think that will work either. :D :p :lol:

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Did my ears hear right .... Pooolll? :devil::devil::devil:

Time for some wet Mac and towel Mac... :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Mac: *hang on ladies, I'll be right with you*

[​IMG]

Mac: * Hmmm... just hang on darlings, I think I need to change first*:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:
    Us: *No need Mac, we'll take whatever we can get (our hands on).* :devil::devil::devil::devil:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ou...When I mentioned the age difference I didn't know that it would have caused this big conversation! :lol: But I agree with you that the age difference is not a big deal. I personally think that the most important thing in relationships is how you feel about other person not the numbers (age);)

Talking about ages...well I'm little over 35 years younger than Gary myself so many people find it wierd that I like him cause he indeed would be my father based on age.:rolleyes: But I don't wanna stare the numbers cause I like him as actor and a person.:luvlove:

dairiz_101 you're absolutely righ when you took Sara and Gil for example. There the age wasn't obstacle. So thumps up for Mac then. Only I 'still' prefer Stella though. :lol:

Jools!!!! :eek::eek::drool::drool: My vicked friend you just make my day. *hugs* Havin' an earache sucks and I feel rotten :( but seeing Mac in pool remembered me that next Webnesday comes that particular eppie in Finland!!!!
    *dances a happy dance*
    And those pics....my thought are going the places of no return...our ex-marine looks damn hot there. I would wanna see him in a water again. Don't you..`? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I found this pic when I searced pics from Gary and I thought you might wanna see this one. It's behind 6 years...Gosh is it that long?!? :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

[​IMG]

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I agree, age difference doesn't matter.
    My Name is Mac Taylor was a lovely episode. Wet Mac = :drool::devil::drool:
    Thanks to all who posted yummy Mac pics!

Sam, I hope you enjoy the episode and that your earache goes away soon.

14. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Six years?? He's as hot now as he did back then. :drool: *stare*

LOL. Well, trust me, it's a LOT less common for a teenager to love Elton John these days... I should know...

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Wow, six years already? He still pretty much looks the same (minus the sideburns, which I loved ;)). And the leather jacket!!:drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.