CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I agree, her change is due to the shoot out. But I don't think it's because her life was threatened in the shoot out, but everyone else's. With Frankie, her HIV, and the fire, her life was threatened but no one else that she was close to. The only other people who has been seriously hurt/threatened have been relatively unharmed with the exception of Flack at the end of season two. But then I think Stella was so focused on the bomber that she didn't have time to think about anything else. Now that one of her friends has died and another seriously injured, it's starting to take it's toll.

Now, I said all that to say this. Personally, I'd like to see Stella totally break down this season. Not because I want -insert perfered male here- to be there and catch her when she does, but because a) I know Melina would handle it beautifully, and b) we've seen minor upsets from her before, but after six years all that emotion needs to be let out.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i'd quite like to see that too, for exactly the same reasons. stella's such a strong character and always seems to take everything in her stride, so it would be interesting to see her not dealing with stuff so well, and you're right, i think melina would do a great job of it.

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Just a question- we don't have any hints that there will be any two case episodes any time soon, right?

I so wish we got to see them again! I miss them. It would be good to see two case episodes (or even three case episodes, like in season 1 and partly in season 2). I don't remember if we got any in season 5 (did we?). But I think they would be perfect to allow the characters to shine, all of them. If the team is spilt up in two smaller teams, all of them would be able to do everything, like collecting evidence, interrogating suspects, etc. Plus if they mixed the teams up every episode again, we would see everyone interact with everyone, which would be great for friendship moments. And I would love to see Lindsay lead a case. I mean, Hawkes had his own case, Danny had one, and Lindsay had one in Dancing With The Fishes, but that was connected to Mac's and Stella's case. I think it's about time she gets one as well. So- are there any hints for two case episodes so far or are they really all supposed to be one case episodes until now?

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kat, as usual you have read my mind :D It's exactly what i wanted to post since yesterday (but i couldn't for my beautiful device)

Stella is scared of losing and that's why i believe she can only connect with them through her job. She has lost too many people in a short time. At some point that will need to be exorcised from her system!
    Do I need to say Melina will SHINE with this? :D

Thanks Messer fan for the link!!!!!!!!! :D

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source: New York Post!

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Ugh, this is the first time I've actually looked at the spoilers for the "Compass Killer" storyline...don't know if anyone's already mentioned this, but doesn't this sound exactly like the "minature-killer" storyline on CSI Vegas? Only with less effort on the part of the criminal? It bothers me when they recycle storylines like this.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, i dunno. I only watch CSI NY so any serial killer is welcome in my TV :D

Thanks Perl. Poor Gary!!!! I am ready for that episode!!!!! :D Love real NYC episodes!!!!!

Debbie :D

8. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Thanks for the article Perl...

Poor Gary but at least Melina and him can still enjoy NY.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I am definitely ready for some more Hawkes scenes, and how about a little more Sid? Heck for that matter lets really stir the pot and bring back Rikki to be Dannys personal nurse and watch him have a Real speedy recovery!!:lol:

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yes! I haven't finished watching 6.02 but Sid is sorely missed!!!!!!

And what is Sheldon's episode????? 6.03? 6.04?????? what about his new girlfriend???????

11. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

i wish Danny will have a shave and get his glasses back on!!!

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I've kinda got used to Danny without glasses. I just hope by the end of episode 6.12 he's standing and slowly getting around on crutches and by the end of the season he's walking without a cane or crutches.

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for the article! :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for Gary. I know what he means about not liking things which move. Like boats. I have that same thing. Boats, lifts etc. I feel really sick.:(

Atleast he and Melina seemed have fun there! :lol: It's always nice to read articles about Gary, I didn't know that leg thing at all. Poor him! :( I just hope it doesn't effect much from the shooting. I don't really like doubles. I wanna see him! :hugegrin:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i like both kinds of eps really. the 2 case ones are great for interactions but i do like a lot of mac as well :)

i feel sorry for him on the seasickness thing too, i don't usually get motion sickness but i did get seasick once and was stuck on the boat for 9 hours, it was hell. and i hope he doesn't do his leg in again as well. but it does sound like they have fun on the shoots - i liked the thing about him noticing melina's outfit and commenting - it's nice that a man can notice these things!

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

IIRC from the spoilers, it's the sixth episode of the season. No word on the girlfriend, though! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.