Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Have always loved that scene, Lucy, thanks for posting that pic. The lot of them certainly have unique expressions and the cap fits nicely!

Also last night I got to catch Sofia Milos on 'Entertainment Tonight', here's the article from etonline.com:

Sofia Milos

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're welcome. :) Thanks for posting the link to the ETOnline article.

So, we have confirmation....
    be in the 100th episode, which is Episode #503. I wish we could find out what the future plans are!

It's frustrating not knowing! :rolleyes:

Okay, I need to be patient. It's not easy! *sigh*

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Frustrating is too right! Why doesn't someone official say something official about this already!

Ever since Sofia was shoved through the Miami Revolving Door, aside from a few scatterbrained remarks, there hasn't been any genuine attempt to explain her going and in this case of S5, her temporary/sporadic/once off (??) return.

Can we please sic Ducky on them?! :devil:

4. Lucy

So true Tally. I reckon it's because they're ashamed to admit that their own writing let them down! If they criticize how the H/Y storyarc was developing, that was something totally in their hands. Ann D's comment to Hummer that they wanted to see 'Horatio without Yelina' is probably the best we're going to get. :rolleyes: It was lazy and unimaginative to just ship Yelina off for a season to 'see how things go' without her. Where was their sense of creativity?

Yes, let's stick Ducky on 'em! :devil: That will teach them to mess with the best thing ever to take place on CSIM. ;)

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Agreed. I'm guessing that we'll never hear an 'official' reason for their decision, which is disgraceful! I'm still mad at them for treating the fans and Sofia in such a way.

Trying hard to put that to the back of my mind and remain positive though..... the 100th episode could be interesting methinks! ;)

6. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

I gotta be honest, along H/Y my fav. MIA ship is Y/R. But H/Y are amazing. There is such a great chemistry between them and I just don't understand why H doesn't see. The moment she turned her back to him I know he knew it was like a world would have broken under his feet. He used Marisol to get over Yelina, but didn't make it. Maybe he's goin' to Brazil because of Marisol, but he will stay for Yelina. For sure!

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i too like Tall keep feel irritate, coz we for now don`t have any sure things for Y future in CSI Miami. we only read that she will be beack possibly for 4 or 2 or 1 epi.. agrrr.. for me Ann D still kick this idea and all dependent on her decision... but i have feeling that Cory Milar (don`t know how to write this name) want Y for whole season. maybe they (CSI M writers) now going through big row/scandal what to be in S5. this explanation why Y was send to Brazil is one of the most stupid reason that i have ever read. there have possibility Miami producer still to wait for comment over S4, coz now this season is one air in a lot countrys out of USA...don`t know what stops them to say at last will there be H/Y again...i too still keep wonder why DC don`t have make statement over this subject...ok i stop here coz i`m a lot asleep and don`t think sensible...

Hummer thanks for this SM extra news and this lovely Josh Groban song lyrics :D i this days will have one CD with his song and will see (hear) why u and HnM like him so much :p btw this timе i won`t forgot to say that i really like a lot ur new banner ;)

snickergeek one warmly welcome to H/Y thread :D yes we all here ask and wonder why ohhhh why they can be together...

8. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Welcome snickergeek.

It is fustrating not knowing the whole story. I know I'm dying to her David's thoughts on all of this too. But who knows, we may get that the sooner the premiere gets here. It'd be strange for him not to want to approach the subject.

So glad you'll get to listen to Joshy, Pusher and you're welcome for the SM news. And thanks for the compliment on my banner. Before I began to type in my post I was staring at your banner, such a bittersweet scene.

9. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

thanks for the nice welcome.

oh yes, so damn frustrating... but we gotta stay patiently *lol* I mean it's like we know they'll meet again and we know what personal complications they were in, so we know, they'll make something good. I mean like a hug or something... tears all that stuff. we know that Horatio panics when women cry and as emotional as Yelina is, we know she definetly will cry the moment she sees him. I could even think of an accidently kiss. I mean it's all open. But still the other part in me says "no" *smirks* because I love Raymond. I really love that guy. He's an amazing character. Dean Winter did really great. I'm looking forward to H/Y with Raymond in the middle.

Ones wrote a fic, changed the end of 10-7. When Yelina turned her back on Horatio, he hold her by the rist and was like "don't go"... one of my favorite selfwritten fics (i hate my stuff *lol*)

10. Lucy

I don't think I've posted in my favourite thread today. Shame on me! I've been getting distracted over in Miami. ;)

A belated welcome snickergeek. :D
    It certainly is. The possibilities are endless! I just hope that their reunion is handled well. That's the most important thing to me. One of the aspects of the H/Y relationship that I admire the most is their subtlety. The connection between them is always so evident even when they are discussing a case, so a really emotionally charged scene would be wonderful to see again. Something along the lines of the end of '10-7', but obviously under more optimistic circumstances for our favourite couple! :)

11. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

I wouldn't know how to react if there was something like a hug, or like you said, he whiped away a tear from her cheek. I mean I'd freak out but on the other hand, it would be like... Horatio was like "okay, one chick after another" He's just lost Marisol and that makes it hard. but the good thing is, yelina will see what she could have lost, if marisol survived.

the tension between them two is extremly high, because there is so much going on between the two of them and it's just like never ending. everytime you think THAT was it, it's like one eppi later the volcano is about to explode.

just amazing!

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^

i too hope to be this way. i know that Y is strong woman, but this time one tear on the cheek will be the best way for this first H/Y meeting after so many time. like Hummer have say long time ago CSI M writers have to show/remind to all of us how much deep is this H/Y relationship.

i like u was hope this time in S5 to know why Y was marry R, and how two brothers can live with one lady between them...but from the last spoiler for epi 'Rio' we know that R is dead... :(

i would love this to be the end of '10-7' :p

awwww again this name... i personally don`t want to be mention too often this fake H`s wife name in S5 . but if this is the reason Y to give comfort to H, everything with me is OK. i do hope H at last to refresh memory and to try to win Y back. as u say they two belong together. for me all this Aerosol stuff is like one unsuccessful run away by H side from his big love...

13. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

I still don't believe that, because D. Winters has signed for 2 episodes. They would be terribly stupid, if they really killed him. "he met his fate" could mean like a thousand things, so I stand up hoping, wishing and dreaming that Ray will survive, because even he's world's bigges a***
    I love him. I hope they'll keep him on the show, because he would be a good reason to complicate the HY a lil.

14. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Exactly! I think the way the whole reunited scene should be dealt with carefully. Also, I believe, the departing scene should be dealt with in the same fashion. in H has to go back to Miami without her...hopefully for a short time! Perhaps the writers giving us a hint as to whether she (Sofia, that is) will be returning to the show.

15. Lucy

I agree - I really hope that we are not left hanging and that we are given some kind of hint as to what the writers' intentions are. I would even settle for a Goodbye scene where the implication is that Yelina needs a bit of time to come to terms with things. Then, the window of opportunity is open for her to return to Miami at any time. This would be great for dramatic effect.

Alternatively, she and Ray Jnr could just jump on the next Rio-Miami bound flight! :D

snickergeek, may I ask where you saw the information about
    returning for 2 episodes?

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.