Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, Stellarinas! How are you?
    Great pics, my dear Debbie! Oh, now I'm feeling, how I'm missing our beautiful Melina! These photos with little prinsses are so cute - her smile and shining smile haven't changed at all

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Good morning my dear! :) And i really want to know what is going to happen to Stella mou this season. I hope great scenes for her! (and i wish many of them will be related to Mac ;) :D )

BTW the actor who portrays Frank in Guiding Light was a sunshine, wouldn't be amazing to have him in just one episode of CSI NY? I didn't know he was from Akron, just like Melina! And i didn't know Melina's grandpa learnt English listening GL on the radio!!!!!

Read this article

http://www.ohio.com/entertainment/59158387.html

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello all!

Sorry, I wasn't able to post latelly...
    Debbie mou all the pics you posted are absolutelly amazing!! thanks hon!!! :thumbsup: I just realized that we have a week and some days till the premier! I'm very excited!!! I hope I won't be dissapointed!!!!

http://i19.tinypic.com/5y2cupx.jpg

I don't know if this has been posted before... :)

See ya,
    Mary

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary, you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!Parakalo my dear and now i am dying because Canadians have seen another promo and i want it!
    Thanks for the pic, don't they look fabolous together? :D

[​IMG]

5. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Oh, Mary, this is an amazing pic!!! When I've seen it at first time, I've shout - I want this dress! And a body like Melina has. And my friend said - How about this man? Oh, it was a provocative question!

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol: Momma and her kids! I LOVE the three of them!!!!!!! thank you darling ;)

They have a lot of chemistry together and it is so sweet when "Momma" defends her kids from "Poppa"'s wrath :D Like in Help when Mac found out about what Sheldon asked to Adam
    I hope the three of them can work together again. I wonder if Poppa will like Momma dissobeys him as well :D (again!)

This is a funny pic! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Aha!!! (reffering to "my" pic) Sheldon was like mommy can I carry your kit????

Debbie in first pic I was thinking that Stella would say: Hello!!! I'm standing here and I'm wet!!!!!!!!!
    In second: You really don't get the hint don't you?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Debs!! hdp!!!!Riquelme!!! jajajajaja I´m still laughing!:lol:

Loved the pics and the article about her Grandma!

Shippy!! I'm right here!! hhah studing like crazy, cant wait for season 6 to start and for the year to end!m lol

Hope you are all more than fine, hugs!!:)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary ! :D

"May I,? May I, Mommy? :D
    we should send a letter to Mac

Dearest Mac:

If you see Stella looking at you with loving eyes, dear, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! THAT WOMAN LOVES YOU DARN IT! :D

Catu--->
    Just tell me why on Earth i said "Grandpa" instead of Grandma?????????????? :D BTW since we didn't know Stella's mom's name, wouldn't be nice if Stella's mom could be called Areti just like Melina's grandma????? :D

well, never mind! :D

And i knew you were going to love Riquelme's reference. Especially you, my little chicken! :D

[​IMG]

11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Gang, wow, am just trying to catch up drooling over these pics and checking the links, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot to you lot :)

---->Ooooh? :D

Naaaah, me scores, too :D, because....

..... ja ja, I remember this scene, but even though Mac would never move to England, he thought Peyton would return to NY again, he thought they could live together there, I don´t think he expected this to be a short-lived affair. He was pretty shocked when he read her letter.

Hmm, OK, a fair draw is good :D.

I agree with you in that point that I don´t want Mac and Stella written apart like that. I just want them to work on cases together more often, like in S1 and that their special friendship will be displayed as often as possible in the show. Non-Smacked doesn´t mean that I don´t want to see them together in other ways ;).

Call me the Oracle of Delphi, I predicted this answer :D.

Love and hugs to all :)

12. Catu

Catu Police Officer

It would be nice to call Stella's mother Areti!! Maybe Melina can write that:)

Me little chicken??? I'm so going to find you a surname my dear Deb!!!

LOve u all

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dearest and beloved NUT: :D (I adore to call you in this way)

He was pretty shocked thinking about all money he had to spend in those holidays in London :D Besides no man likes to be dumped (well no one does:p) so his manly proud was hurt
    However he told Donnie Virus wanted to be there and he wanted to be in NYC so he DID know their affair never was going to last any longer:p

Look, Smackies can survive with hugs, special gazes, slight and intimate touches until the day our People give us Smacked (FINALLY!). Hopefully it will be before Season 52:lol:

Catuuuuuuuu!--->
    Hopefully Melina will give us more episodes. We need her episodes if we want to have Smacked:drool::drool::drool:

14. athens

athens Coroner

ooh I love all the pictures you share :D Thank you!

As much as I would love to see another Melina-written episode I don't think it will happen anytime soon.Grounds for deception was season 5 and I just don't see them making another episode by her in season 6...That being said the writers better give her good episodes for the upcoming season.:)

Just a bit over a week for the new season!!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Athens!!!!!!! (I adore your avvie!!!!!!!!)

I hope good episodes for her too. I adore my Stella! :D
    If Melina cannot write for this season then Mrs Veasey must do it! She knows how to write Smacked and Stellarinas episodes so i have a lot of hopes for 6.01 because she has written it:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW I don't want to be impertinent but
    in new spoilers piccies for 6.02 Danny is standing next to Donnie. Wasn't he going to be in a wheelchair????????????