Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Wow

Archie, Mandy, and Henry all in the same episode :thumbsup: that is awsome!

And the Hot Girl and Hot Girl's twin made me laugh :lol:

2. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

From http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_mad_once_upon_time/304097

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Oh man... really?! I know this is just a spoiler... and who knows if it will really be like this but... wtf?! :wtf:

I really thought this show was about forensics and investigation of crimes... :rolleyes:

I really like DB... he is cool! But why on earth do they have to introduce his whole family to us? What's the point?

We waited years(!!!) to get some personal stuff about Sara, Nick and Greg and DB is there for not even a full season and we get to know every single family member of him. I mean a call or two with his wife, I can deal with... also his son, okay he was just there for two episodes so far but his daughter and granddaughter now too??? Sorry but this really starts to get on my nerves :shifty:

This whole relationship stuff is so annoying... as if we needed to know why DB fired Finn... as if it was part of the show to know how DB spends his off time... this is ridiculous! But sure tptb just continue like this while we watch our favorites getting shoved into the backround! :rolleyes:

4. sharp52092

I'm kinda feeling the same way :shifty:

5. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

DB is a family man, it's in his nature, so I'm thrilled to see his whole family (particularly his wife)

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm guessing this is the old foe?

7. sharp52092

YES! YES! YES!

I was hoping it would be him :D

8. IamRed

IamRed Victim

Me too. :D I actually squeed when I saw it on Twitter.:lol:

Could it be that we are actually going to get a season finale about the whole team?

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Awesome that McKeen is coming back but still it sounds like a lot of the episode will still focus on DB and Finn who weren't even around then. I hope that's not how it will turn out.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

But wait... that wording is a bit confusing. Is it the sheriff's friend's wife who is murdered or McKeen's wife? And if its the sheriff's friend's wife, what the heck is McKeen in the episode for? I don't get that. Unless he's broken out of jail and is the one who committed the murder or something....

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

From TV Guide MegaBuzz

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The "sweet duo"?? "Heavy on the adorableness"?? Bring on the barf bag. What is this show turning into?

13. sharp52092

I should have seen the son thing coming

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't see anything wrong with the family visits, as long as the rest of the team gets good screentime as well. That's the troublesome part, too much of the new characters and not enough of the old ones.

15. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

just have this in my mind.really a nice irony.
    y'all said that langston(was a observer of the anti-campagne) was the person who didnt get along with the team and took valubale screentime from the others with his wisdom and so on.but from what i can see is that d.b. his family tree and his way to communicate is way more annoying and counterproductive for the show.dont wanna make a direct comparision,but lets see,at the beginning(of the show) we were getting titbits of family matters or personal stuff so we could call it teases.here and now we're getting a hole lot of stuff(like son,soon daughter,granddaughter) in a small time frame therefore it gets really fast paced and not csi like, more like a movie.i'm just getting tired of my show were i dedicated/invested so much time of my life.tptb are playing with my nerves,not even a warrick mention(at the finale) could make that season good.and that d.b. hype is so utterly inappropiate i can not even explain why.hes not even in for a year
    and he just happens to employ a friend from the past,had to play the hero on margs exit,and the tip on the iceberg, he did even outshine ecklie and was the father figure to brody.unfair to anybody on the team.i know it`s politics,but as you see the leadchange didn't really solve the problem that the majority was seeing in the langston agenda,were his ego outshined the rest of the group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.