Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Re: worst couples !!!!

and i reckon jorja n george are pro-SNICKERS if they werent why would they add in all the snicekrs adlib and improv that they do, they do it all the time just little touches and comments and helping the toehr out of a ditch with their hand things that arents in the script, they so want snickers.

[/QUOTE]

I thnk that's not true.It seems that George Eads ,although he doesn't like the romance on the show, he's much more in favor of the subtle attraction between Grissom and Sara:

"One of the things I've really enjoyed about doing the show, is that inter-office relationships don't happen.There are other shows where you can watch married women cheat on their husbands, so you can get that somewhere else.I think you can find smut somewhere else.I've always found Sara's fascination with Grissom much more real.I can understand that, but fall into someone's arms and just start making out?".

"Eads is much more in favour of the subtle attraction between Sara and Grissom, which has played out over the duration of the show."I've enjoyed watching this crush-that's been really believable.I'm enamored of the characters-they're so fascinating...."

"Eads is quick to akcknowledge in no uncertain term, that he's not in favor of romance between the main character in the show:"Is that what people want to see?Does everybody want to see us making out?" ,he asks."Change the channel man!.We're not going to make out.I'm not making out with anybody!"

George Eads' interview

;)

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

he will make out with jorja b4 the season is over, ok wait not neccessarily make out, but he will have kissed her.

i, along with others, feel GE is saying he is pro-GSR coz the writers made him, there are little comments that he and JF make that suggest they are pro-SNICKERS, and their actions speak louder then their words.

just look at them together, its insane, and all the adlib and improv they do with each other is tru to it.

on and off screen they are both acting, they act in interveiws and say things in answer to questions that they are told to say, aka being pro-GSR they are payed to go with the storyline, and both, with the whole firing issue, wont argue.

but i think that when you get them together off screen its obvious they are pro snickers, they make little comments that some people dont pick up on, but we do.

and if they werent they would pose like they do for photos, coz when most people c them they think nick/sara now GE/JF, so if they were pro-GSR they woudl know that and not pose like they do.

3. lament

lament Captain

Guys, so this doesn't just become the GSR vs Snickers, are there any other ships that people don't like? And why? Any "worst ships" from Miami or New York? What don't you like about them?

4. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

OK, probably everyone knows this and 90% of the people are ignoring it but had to post it here since everyone is supposedly talking about "evidence". Now I'm not saying that GSR will happen. I'm not bashing any other ship. But before you say majorly judgmental things like "Sara is stalking Grissom" or "Grissom doesn't feel anything for Sara", maybe you should remember this: ;)

"Another issue for the couple is Grissom's emotional detachment from the world around him, which William Petersen (Gil Grissom) explained, makes the character more interesting, but lonely. "I like that Grissom is an enigma. It's the real reason why he hasn't kissed Sara yet, because he has to keep something back. But I'd like to kiss her before the show ends."" (CSIfiles news archive)

Again, I'm not saying they'll be together, so don't start rationalizing the interview. I am just saying that GSR is not as one-sided as some people here want to believe. ;)

EDIT: I'm really sorry, Lament, just saw your post. I wouldn't have posted it had I seen it. Won't say anything else :)

5. heartagram69

grissom is an enigma and needs to keep something back which is why he wont ever kiss sara.

the only reason potential GSR has gone on this long is coz WP is one of the writers and keep clutching at GSR straws the the others writers have let go, because they realise it wont work.

and also all the actors are payed and told to be 'pro-GSR' i mean cmon you honestly think that every single one of them would be on the same ship, i dont think so, they are saying what they are told and being paid to say.

and on the same side GSR aint as one sided as you would like to believe either.

6. grisslybear

:confused: :confused: Didn't get what you meant. If you meant Snickers, I have no problem with that ;)

7. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

I think there should be a thread for debates because it always happens. No matter how much the mods want to stop it it's always brought up. A thread should be made so people could debate and get it outta their chests specially coz snickers and GSR are always the same ships in the debates, they need to sort that out and talking about it will help, they'll both show their points and stuff and it'll stop people from doing it on the shipper threads.

I mean, instead of the mods keep shutting it down, letting people have it will prevent it to spread. I saw mods constantly posting on threads telling people to stop the debates (sorta) and talk only about their ship. Which is really hard.

So yeah, mods don't flame me @^^@

8. RickandCath

RickandCath Police Officer

Griss and Sara??
    They dont go to each other!

9. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

I'm just saying that this is a thread that is asking for a War.

I think it should be best to post what you have to say and then bam, go.

10. FrogBag

FrogBag Hit and Run

Nick/Sara.

They have a brother/sister relationship.

Everyone's been saying "Aw man it's so gonna happen liek seriously" but could a snicker please show me some substantial evidence?

Gil/Sofia. I just... this turns my stomach.

Pretty much anything that interfers with GSR. I like YoBling. I feel it came on strong, but not out of the blue. Warrick's marrige kinda makes me sad.

11. heartagram69

its interesting to talk bout it, just gotta make sure we dont get out of hand *smacks self, ok bad heart* hehe.

12. CSIvixen

CSIvixen Rookie

Worst ship: GSR.

Not even posting from a Snicker POV. GSR has always freaked me out, even before I got into Snickers. Being 15, the age difference was one of the big things. A guy 14 or 15 years older than me would be twice my age. And they always seemed too alike to me; I mean, for all we know, them getting together could bring something out in both of them, but seriously, I don't see it.

Umm...Other than that...Well, Cath/Greg. Ew. And Ecklie/anyone. Double ew.

I think that'd be a good idea. In my experience, making things against the rules only makes people want to do them more so maybe if there was one thread for debating, we'd be able to get it all out there and then it wouldn't leak out into the threads that should be about a single ship, or at least not as much. There'll always be the anti-whatever comments, I imagine. My two cents :)

13. grisslybear

Maybe the age of the posters here may be a reason for the dislike against GSR, I was thinking. I can totally imagine a 15-year old being "eww'ed" by the thought of a 50 year old man with a 15 years younger woman, who is probably the person you identify with in the show. It's just like that when you are a teenager, and it's normal that you want to see the younger people get together. Shipping is very much about identification with the characters in the end. As you grow older, the age differences start not mattering that much.

14. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew that the moment I first saw this thread.

You sure you wanna? Coz it's gonna be long.

Oh... :rolleyes:

15. heartagram69

read the previous pages, and if after that you cant c ne me n sparky will pm u about 10 essays of snickers stuff!

oh and its not the age difference, im 16 and wouldnt mind pashing GE, ES, GD, or johnny depp or many other people for that matter.

ive been with older guys, its not freaky. and im 16 btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.