George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I hope so. I hope he interview soon. Thanks, Smokey.

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

How funny is it that last night's episode had to do with trending and if you go onto Twitter, a number of people have posted comments about Nick's hair..

He needs to cut it.

Besides the hair, I thought George did a great job with what he had.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yes, good job! :) And looking good in black too. ;) I love how he was the one to get yelled for in the lab this time by DB. :lol:

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

agree on both counts. My hubby even asked what George did to his hair. The hubby never comments on stuff like that :lol:

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

:shifty: Someone shoot me, but I didn't think the hair was as bad as I was expecting it to be. :lol: Didn't really like that little part in front that kept coming down on his forehead but I didn't think it looked as... messy... as it did last episode. I still prefer the buzz though! ;) Wonder when the "transition" is going to be finished?

As someone who hasn't been terribly interested in the whole 'social networking' stuff I was a little bit lost at times but found the episode at least interesting.

I love that new table that they plugged the flash drive into. In the chat they described it as like a giant I-pad. Nick seemed to enjoy using it. :lol:

I love, love, love DB calling Nick in and talking the case out with him. :bolian: After the first 3 episodes with Julie I was left with the feeling that he would be going to her in that type of situation.

Susan

6. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

I didn't mind it, either, except for the forehead, like you mentioned. :thumbsup:

...And it was nice to see DB take advantage of Nick's great instincts and insight. Maybe I'm a little off in this, but it felt like "Nick" was back this episode. Getting tough in the interrogation room, pointing DB in the right direction, that comfortable rapport with Greg and Archie.... I don't know, but I missed him and I'm glad he's "back!" ;)

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I can live with the hair... if it doesn't get any longer! :p

I was also interested to see Nick wearing a Lululemon shirt. I wonder if Nick is into yoga? :lol:

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Don't know Nick but years ago I read a story somewhere that mentioned Marg had taught George some yoga. :) (Don't quote me on how true it was though!)

Susan

9. BabaOReilly

Actually I remember reading that too, blackflag. I'm sure yoga would be excellent for his back.

10. trble36

trble36 Victim

If you look on the 2nd disc of Season 11, that's how they spell it. It's doesn't have to be spelled the same way it's pronounced :)

11. BabaOReilly

Spell what?

12. trble36

trble36 Victim

I was commenting on Blackflag's post about spelling Sqweegel.

13. fangeorgeEads

fangeorgeEads Hit and Run

I'm sad because here in Brazil just this past repeated episodes of #CSI It is the third time they repeat, miss watching the most recent. :(

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, not much to talk about regarding Nick in last night's episode - he was pretty much a background character with no quality scenes.

All people seem to be talking about is his hair.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Maybe that's the idea. Without the hair change there wouldn't be anything to talk about. :lol: Whatever it takes to get noticed in an otherwise barely there episode, I guess. ;)

The hair's not that bad. It's just such a one extreme to the other kind of thing. Takes getting used to. It's not my preference, but then again it's not my hair. :lol:

Holding out hope for a better episode for Nick soon.