George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Frankly, I'm a little shocked that tptb even have George there. They obviously don't think he can carry the show as a lead :rolleyes: so why did they even bother? So he can praise their new choice. :rolleyes:

It'll probably be nothing but information about Danson and his new character and Marg's leaving (which I want to know about). There'll probably be nothing about Nick and the rest of the characters.

Though I hope I'm wrong. :D

However, don't get me wrong, I am VERY happy he is part of it. Hope we get some pictures. :D Because that is ALWAYS a good thing. :drool:

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

My guess is they have him there because he has been on the show as long as Marg and they want the veterns there as well as the new guy.

Plus he's easy on the eyes.

And he's a great conversationalist - when he is asked something he always gives a good answer.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

For those that dare to enter the world of spoilers; there is a video posted of Russell of Nick. :D

Also, couple of new picks of George (with Marg and Ted) in the spoiler pic thread.

Those are NOT spoilerish. One is a cast pic with the three and the other is from the panel.

Courtesy of Shane and our very own Blackflag, respectively. :D

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I noticed George's wedding ring in one pic with Ted. Aw shucks, our guy is all married and happy. :) I hope it turns out to be a good year (and a good season!) for George.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

:beer: :D :thumbsup:

No pics, but...
    CSI's George Eads gets Married

Susan

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Finally some confirmation that they got married. Now if we could only see some pictures.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Coooool!
    :thumbsup:

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I agree, glad to get official confirmation!
    Did they really have to call him a goofball though? I know he can be really funny, but I don't consider him as a "goofball". :p

I also noticed the wedding ring in that picture, and also the absence of his other ring :lol:

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

but the right hand ring was there in one of the stills we got from the first episode. I've noticed the right hand ring comes and goes when George is out in public.

and thanks for the article blackflag :)

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's some more that have come out. They're all basically just repeats of the US magazine article tho.

It's funny, they're saying "secretly wed". :lol: I don't think it was so much of a secret as we know it was in June. (It may have been a secret to the media as they don't pay much attention to him! :shifty:) I just think it's that they aren't your typical 'Hollywood' couple. Yes Monika does some standup comedy but she's not really in the business - I don't think they wanted the media involved. They've both got friends and relatives that probably don't want anything to do with the Papparrazzi. And personally while I want pics I think it probably made it more special for them that the papparrazzi wasn't all over it.

These do say that no details were given and I don't think we'll get details until somebody asks George directly and he feels like giving them. :thumbsup:

CSI Star George Eads is Officially a Married Man
    CSI Star Eads Weds
    Eads Secretly Weds

Susan

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, I guess it was a secret to the media but not to anyone who saw the that Chateau Marmont video clip where he said they were getting married in June.

I think it is nice that they got to get married without any media attention. I always roll my eyes when I see photo spreads in People of celebrities that recently got married.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm glad his people finally said something. :) I agree tho, he didn't exactly "secretly" wed. He just didn't announce it like he was a big shot or anything. ;)

No pics. *sigh* But I think it's funny how they are using old pics of him in a suit to kind of go with the story in lieu of wedding pics. :)

Very happy for him! :)

13. fangeorgeEads

fangeorgeEads Hit and Run

Ours was a legal notice at once shocking, I'm happy for them.
    wanted to be in place monika casey.lol: Lol

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

What a great picture of George in the spoiler pic page.

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'll second that! :drool: Can't wait to see the actual promo shots!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.