Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I know! The way she said it was great! She actually said that it wouldn't surprise her if they did end up in bed together! If they're dating, of course, but for us to actually maybe hope for it, it's even better! ;D
    Can't wait for the promo!:bolian:

2. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

reading all the stuff you guys wrote is making me go nuts! how could you guys know all that stuff and still stay sane!? :eek:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Who says we are sane? ;) Have you read what we've been talking about? :p
    Riots and rubber chickens are not the discussions of sane people. :)
    Speaking of that I guess I should go get a rubber chicken after work today so I can throw it at the TV if they 'forget' to play the promo again this time.

So would you guys classify techno music as lots of synthesizer you know 80's type music? Or should we be thinking of something with more of an underlying pulse to it? :lol:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  4. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Less than 1 whole day until the promo! I want to live in the USA !!! I have to wait until tomorrow and search the net for it!! So if any of you guys get it PLEASE upload it on youtube, I'll be so gratefull !! You will be literaly saving my life!! If I find the promo I'll post the link for you guys! I can't wait!! I hope CBS don't screw up!!

OMG! This is post #859 only 141 posts to go (hope I got my maths right!)

5. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

*reads last few pages again
    yeah..your right..rubber chickens, you guys are insane.. :eek: isn't a riot too much? you woudn't wanna get arrested now would you? then you'd totally miss the whole episode when it airs ;) lol

6. anamarya

anamarya Witness

i'm going more or less with the idea of a more... touchy-feely music for that scene, but Miami beeing Miami it would probably have tehno....

about beeing sane or not... let's not forget about the mirror and the razor and... everything else....

p.s. well... the rubber chicken is actually a good idea.... now that the promo night is approaching

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well I think this is gonna be a long day! But I hope that stupid button pusher a CBS gets it right tonight or he may have to be finding himself a hiding place! Lol! Any way I will be tuned in and I will post the Promo as soon as I can get my hands on it! If you see it come up on line before me please let me know i need to post it on bothe pages.

Also I know this is not the right threat but I thought some people ay be interested in signing The comments section on the Rory Cochrane Bitheday pages! They are now up and running and will be up the rest of the week! So please go and wish him a Happy 37th B-day! I know some of us miss him much. I will be posting this on the Rory Cochrane thread also.

http://www.youtube.com/rorysparty37

www.myspace.com/happy37bdayrory

Also be sure to checkout the Hiphuggers pages and leave some comments and initeyour Hiphugger friends!

www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup
    http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I have to say I'm really glad that I'm not the only person who always think about E/C staff. Because lately all the time I'm thinking what the hell that next level might means.;)
    If they are already dating and it's suggesting that they are, so I think it's possible that moving to next level might means the kiss. But on the other hand, why they didn't mention it anywhere. I mean there should be a picture or something, but maybe I'm wrong and they want to build a tension. I guess the promo can help in that matter.

9. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

Anyone seen the promo yet? :)

10. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

:bolian:I'm sorry! I forgot the spolier box thing! I'm sorry! Fixed it now!

I really don't know what they mean about the next level thing, but I'm pretty sure something IS going to happen. I mean, it has to. The way Calleigh is looking at Eric's lips are priceless. she's all like. 'if you don't kiss me in the next ten seconds, i'm gonna have to do it myself'

Let's have some hope people! I know we have been dissapointed in like the last hundred episodes, but I think, something is going to happen. I even heard Calleigh was going to make a comment something like this. 'If you hadn't been allowed to stay, I'd concidered marry you' (don't know if it's true, but it's what I have heard)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

emmalouise please remember to have at least three lines of good posting.

maria-ec anything that has not yet aired must be put in spoiler tags. You can edit your post in the next 24 hours and add them ;).

I just don't want the mods to have to come and remind us of this once more :).

So tonight we have promo night, finally. Judging from what I've read there will be a lot of DVR's and computers fuming with the amount of time this promo will be watched over and over again :lol:. That is if we get something good on it. If not there's always the extended one :thumbsup:. But, like it's been said, since it was in the press release there's a good chance for some EC. I'm usually very pessimistic about EC since we've been let down so much, but I'm finding myself pretty hopeful and optimistic about this one. I just can't see that pic for anything else than what it so obviously is: a private non-friendship, intimate moment between them. It's so intimate that it has taken all my pessimism away. So yay for tonight and yay for having only a week to go and not three like when this all started :rolleyes: :thumbsup:.

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Double yay for tonight is what i say - though i'll only be able to watch the promo when i get back in from College tomorrow :(

As for Riots - i think we should front it with a Canon - you know add a bit of symbolism in there just to spice things up - not that i already have my riot outfit picked out or anything :shifty: :guffaw:

I think the key phrase everyone has picked up on is 'next level' if you ask me the only way they can go - in turns of up - is to kiss, we've been waiting 7 years (since a kiss on the cheek was nice but i want a smooch) for this kiss so i think they should deliver - it'd be a nice way to end the mini hiatus/break..."Hi welcome back, have a hiphugger kiss"

I dont think im the only one who may spontaniously combust on viewing, but its the risk we Hiphuggers take in the name of our ship :lol:

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I just got next weeks TV Guide in the mail. And there's like this full page spread on Eric and Calleighs relationship and the picture in the magazine is of them kissing!! Also, it happens to be in the same setting of those promo pictures Delkolover gave to us. So it looks like we will be getting a kiss in 7.16. :)

It's a pretty nice lookin' kiss too.

In the TV Guide there was also sort of a Q&A with Adam and Emily talking about the relationship and what-not. It's really funny.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

What!!!??? :eek: :drool: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there ANY way that it could be scanned or found in the web???? Oh pretty please tell me if there is.

So do I really dare say we'll get a kiss next week????? *dies* :eek:

It's too much for me! I so want to see that picture. I so want to see this episode! :scream:

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It looks like we all are really excited about the promo, so I just hope we won't be disappointed.:thumbsup:

I hope they will show us something worth this long 3 weeks waiting for the episode. I honestly don't know if there will be a kiss in there, but maybe they although suggest it's possible.;)
    And if they will I'm sure we'll be on cloud number nine:lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.