Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

I'd fly out to California/Vegas where they film and tell them personally how I'm not satisfied with the amount of Greggo Time we're seeing and that I, along with many others, demand to see more of him

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Good luck with that, its a shame that year on year we all say that he needs more airtime, and yet we dont get that much more than the previous year....

3. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

its a shame man! We need to see more of him

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I personally have been very satisfied with the amount of screen time Greg has gotten this season, as Dizzney pointed out there has only been two episodes where we haven't seen much of him. What I would like to see though is an episode devoted to his character like everyone else has had. (hopefully one that doesn't involve his getting hurt or risking his job) Otherwise I have been very happy and have no complaints.

5. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

Well okay his screentime's fine but I want him to be involved in more storylines. Would be nice to see him involved more in episodes like "Iced" so cute in that :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree with Wojo, overall this season I have been happy with his screen time so far. I just want one episode surrounding his character like we had a couple back in season 7.

Iced
    is one of my all time favorite episodes. I can't tell you how many times I have watched that ep. That and Spellbound and Rasomama. We need a few more eps like that too that do not feature Ray in them either.

I think my issue is still that Ray is only a level 2 CSI and we see him far more than Greg. But Lawrence Fishburne is a big time actors and Eric unfortunately is not.

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just popping in to say that both Smokey and myself noticed that this thread was very nearing the 1000 post mark, so we decided to take this opportunity to close it. Not to worry though, there is a new thread posted up, number 15, just waiting to be used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.