Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tippy

tippy Victim

It would be real nice if until it is confirmed that this new person they are casting for is being cast as Nick's love interest, that people would stop talking about it endlessly. I thought this place was for spoilers and so far I have heard nothing to indicate Nick is getting a love interest yet.

I would love to hear about the other characters in the show, this site seems to be all about Nick and GSR, don't get me wrong I am fond of all of them but I am also just as fond of the other characters.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm still hoping that if this recurring social worker woman is gonna be Nick's gf, that the "petite" is more in reference to her height than her weight.

However, it is possible that this character may not be for that purpose. What other purpose could a recurring social worker character have? Well....

Could it be that maybe it has something to do with Eli? Maybe something happens with Tina and Eli needs somewhere else to go and that's what the social worker is there for.

I would love to hear more about other characters too. Unfortunately, there are very little to nothing in the spoilers for the rest of them.

There's this though:

Greg's getting a new job. I wonder what that's going to be. I hope it's Lead CSI or something like that. I wouldn't think that training Wendy to be a CSI would really be a new job, per say. I mean, I don't think that he'd be paid more for it. :lol: So surely its Lead CSI... hopefully. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  3. tippy

tippy Victim

A social worker could also be there for Sara. Isn't her mother in an institution somewhere? Maybe she is getting out and the social worker is there to help them. Maybe that is also why Sara is coming back in part, to resolve issues with her mother.

Also maybe Lindsey gets in trouble and the social worker is there to help them.

Maybe the social worker is there for Greg. Maybe they are going to revisit the family from Fannysmackin. Since Greg wanted them to go easy on the son that was living when he got in trouble.

There are endless possibilities not just love interest.

And didn't Eric say in an interview they were going to get away from the personal stuff this season and get back to forensics.

I would love to see them bring back Eli and have her and Brass work things out and actually have a good ending. I wish she would finally find out he isn't her biological father, yet he loved her unconditionally like a real father would and she realizes how wrong she was.

4. GregNickRyanFan

I'd like to see Ellie again too and see if she got her life straightened out.

But, the Eli (Warrick's son) thing has been in the back of my mind since he first was mentioned. I've had a feeling that someone (possibly someone on the team) would end up getting custody or trying. I've had a feeling that something was going to happen with Tina. I can't shake the feeling. :lol:

You bring up a good point about Sara though. the first ep is called "family affair", so that is a good possibility.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think the leap is being made from "social worker, possibly recurring character" to the "love interest" for Nick because of last year's spoiler saying that was going to happen. So, it's a spoiler...just an old one. :lol:

I don't really think that training or mentoring a new CSI would be a new "job" for Greg, if that's what they're saying. But it's still a compliment, I think, to be asked to do that at work. To mentor a new person means that you're one of the best at what you do and are the perfect person to train someone. :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

I agree. :) I think Greg would be the perfect person to train Wendy. I mean, he probably trained her to be the DNA tech when Mia left. Plus the two have chemistry (not shippy). I think she'd bring his fun side back out and that is what a lot of Greg fans have been missing. We saw a bit of that with Riley, but sadly she's gone and I think scenes with Wendy may be a good chance to see that again. Unless they give Nick and Greg a fun scene like the "mailbox baseball" scene between Nick and Hodges last season. :lol:

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

The new job may be a something totally different from a promotion? The spoiler says gripe , complaining , pay off... That reminds me a punisment , kinda . So maybe the new job is a temporary punisment something like ''Stop complaining! Go help Hodges today, huh! '':lol: Conrad E. can say that, maybe Cath...
    Which means Greg is angry ? I don't know :wtf:

On the other hand, training Wendy is a good idea but the lead CSI idea makes really sense too :thumbsup:

8. GregNickRyanFan

I can't really see Greg complaining or griping to everyone or anyone. I can only really see him making some kind of small comment to Sara (no one else) about feeling out of place and then Sara telling Catherine that she thinks Greg's feeling a little left out. I can't see Sara telling Cath that Greg said anything to her about it, but I could definitely see Sara telling Cath that she thinks Greg feels that way.

The spoilers said Sara's return causes Cath to take a better look at her team and be a better supervisor... that alone makes me think that it'll be Sara who will mention that Greg is feeling left out.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I've looked back a couple of pages and not seen this and it is dated on youtube as going up 1 day ago. :)

The promo we saw last Thursday

The beginning of it is different and you do see Greg. I think you actually see just about everybody. Then it goes into what we see in the previous promo. :)

Susan

10. GregNickRyanFan

Definitely not a dummy with Cath. I saw him walking. :lol:

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, at this time and according to the countdown clock on my website, there is:

18 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes, 45 seconds until the premiere.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

thanks for the longer promo black, yeah it is nice to greg for a change

and speedystokesgirl thanks too i've lost track of days
    good grief when will the 24th get here i need a time machine like NOW!!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's a creepy promo:eek:

14. Micha

Micha Rookie

15. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I think these shots,are from the ninth season i right?. I need more Sara and Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.