'CSI' Wins The Hour After Ratings Drop

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Apr 12, 2012.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

The latest episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, “Altered Stakes”, earned the top spot on Wednesday, April 11. The crime drama pulled in 9.80 million viewers, which was way down from the previous episode, but this was still enough to put CSI ahead of the Revenge: From the Beginning recap (5.57 million) and Law & [...]

More...

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

See this is what i don't get. They're considering dropping CSI:NY when that constantly wins the viewers but we occasionally hear of CSI winning the top spot? i know that Ted Danson has just joined but come on CBS, isn't the whole point of having a tv show is to get people watching?

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I believe that if you go check the "rating discussion" thread that CSI more times than not has been in the top spot at 10pm on Wednesday nights. I do know that they do mention CSI's ratings each week here in the news.

Susan

4. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Also it's not about how often it wins a timeslot which determine whether a show gets renewed it's the 18-49 rating. The original simply gets higher ratings (and viewers) compared to NY.