Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

That definitely made my day (possibly even my week)! Thanks delkolover.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, Hiphugger17 is right, you've made everybody's year. :lol:

OMG!!! :eek: I love this. I think writers are reading our threads, because I'm sure someone once said that something like this should happen. Well, we've been talking about seeing them in bed when they get a call out, but, still... maybe Eric will be shirtless. That's good too, right? I have a question, though... Are they talking or is it one of those openings that have a background music?

Anyway, I must say it again...
    Delkolover, you're our queen and we all love you very, very much!

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

OMG!!!! Well if they are in the bathroom together in 7x20 then maybe we will get a clothes rippen,toung down the throat, eatem up attack of flesh headin for the bedroom love scene at the end of 7x19. Some how I can see that happening! If TPTB have any brains what so ever the will throw that in or at least some kinda event at the end of 7X19 so we'll no someone is fixin to get an art leason! A body Art leason!!!! I wish they would say something about the tatoo, but they probably hadn't even thought about it! Damn that would be a great scene the next morning wouldn't it!!! Lol!

Somebody call up Hollywood and get us a meeting with the head dude up there, we need to get some key pieces put into these scripts. The true fans need to have their cute little momentoes from past episode. Such as the tatoo mentioned on Calleigh and other stuff. Well I guess I want be holding my breath for that, but its a thought anyways.

Hey where are all our Fanfictions at I've only had two come in on my E-mail sence the ep. aired.!!!

Hey if you guy haven't seen my video to Hungry Eyes from dirty Dancing go to y Youtube page and look in the My videos under the main screen. It is a Hot video! I can't stop watching it! it will give you he warm fuzzies!!!
    Heres my link go check it out its ggoooodd!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

4. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

OMG!!!
    yeps, definately made my week, month...Well it's a long wait but wow!!! That's going to be such a beautiful scene, really cute.
    I think it's easier for eric to shave shirtless, no?? :devil:
    Yes, delkolover, thank you very much for all these great spoilers! !

Is it possible That Calleigh is with Eric when he's arrested? MAybe that Diddy get's him arrested while he's on the stand to bring him in discredit ----> because he lied about his birthcertificate he could lie about other things? I havn't read any spoilers regarding that episode unless those about E/C. So I could be totally wrong.
    I would really like to see Calleigh's reaction. And a kiss, I don't want to find out they're together for weeks without us seeing the first kiss...oh well as long as they are a couple, I guess...

5. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

You are definitely my Queen :thumbsup:, you totally made my week, month,year, whatever. Thank you so much for this, you are the best :beer:.
    I thought it would be nice to see that kind of scene, but I never thought they actually show us that, wow sometimes they really suprised me in a very good way.
    What a great start of the weekend.:)
    Thank you once again, thank God we have you.;)

7. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

If that wasn't the spoiler of spoilers I don't know :lol: Thanks so much Delkolover now I can forget about the stupid weather and that I am so damn tired. Maybe I'll write more later.

I think this will be the moment their relationship is officially confirmed, so somehow I doubt we had anything major in the previous episodes like a smoldering kiss or more. This is usually how happens in TV land. You get little tidbits you can interpret the way you want and then Bam! But I am very hopeful that we'll get more after that because I definitely want some skin before the season ends :drool: I mean those two are just too hot, that would so boost the rating :guffaw:I also tend to think that they are at her place. Oh damn I just can't wait. I can't believe my last 2 ships on CSI have actually happened this year. It's like Xmas :lol:

8. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Ummmmm how about YEAR! :wtf:
    Unfortunately now I have to sit in class all day and then coach a basketball game whilst thinking about this. I am sooooo NOT going to be paying attention in class. :p

All Hail Queen Delkolover!!!

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG, delkolover, you always make my day! haha.
    Anyways, I was thinking actually, remember on the previous episode 719 how Calleigh asks Eric if they can talk about the hose thing tonight! Well, maybe this whole scene with them is what happened after the night before where they were suppose to talk. So, I'm thinking that yes, maybe they could show something about tonight on 719, maybe!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hey I saw last night and didn't realize it was yours. I absoloutely loved it!!:cool:. I even searched for the lyrics and posted them on the hiphugger song thread cause I thought they went so well. I've always thought the way they look at each other makes the way they feel about each other so evident and talks so much about their great chemistry.

Ok so 7.20 will probably air by april, right? That is such torture :klingon:. This season has been so full of repeats it's not even funny. It's even worse that we are all so anxious to see all that's going on like right now with EC and we have to wait weeks between episodes. But at least we have very good news to keep us happy:).

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I'm glad I made all you guys happy.... :D

To answer someone's question about whether we get dialogue in the opening sequence when they are in the bathroom the answer is no. I would assume there is background music playing as is standard in openings like this when there is no dialogue. The spoilers don't say if he is shirtless or not but do men shave with their clothes on? I think not b/c they are afraid the shaving cream and hair will get on their clothes ;)

I'm personally hoping we see something from the night before with them in ep 719...:devil: It would be nice especially since we see them sharing the bathroom the next morning. I think we will get confirmation they are together before this ep but this or 719 will be the first eps where we see some level of intimacy between them.

The scene just shows how comfortable they seem to be sharing the same the bathroom. The episode is really about secrets. Ryan is keeping a secret throughout the ep and they are keeping a secret. Ryan notices at the crime scene, even though his mind is elsewhere, that when Cal says good morning to Eric, Eric can't hide his smile and the weirdness of the situation. But again, Ryan shakes it off b/c he has bigger problems. Later when Cal confronts Ryan about keeping a secret from her b/c he is being careless with the case and she can tell something is wrong, Eric walks in and Ryan makes the comment about how they would know about keeping secrets and then walks out.

Cal is NOT with Eric when he is arrested by INS. Diddy's character has nothing directly to do with Eric being detained by immigration services. A copy of his real birth certificate was on Diddy's computer but it was stolen and then leaked. From the original spoilers I read, Eric is in the lab with Natalia analysing evidence when INS arrives. Those could of course change and Cal could end up being the one with him but we won't know that until the ep airs ;)

Well if they don't run any reruns in March the ep could air the last Monday in March which is the 30th, if not...then it will more than likely air the first week in April. This is all contigent on us getting 3 weeks in a row of eps in March.

Tentative March Schedule as shown by tv.com
    3/2- 716 "Sink or Swim"
    3/9- 717 "Divorce Party"
    3/16- 718 "Slayover"
    3/23- 719 "Target Specific"

Corey has told me twice that this March is their sweeps month so more than likely we will get a continuous block of eps.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  14. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMGGGG .. the spoiler for 7x20 made my day ... I can't wait to see the episode ... April come qucik pleaasseeee ...

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

OMG! I tried SO hard not to scream when I read that, and I succeeded...took some self-restraint though! So, they are officialy together! In the same bathroom! Wow...uhmm...yea. I have been waiting for this for so long! :lol:..I'm laughing right now I'm so happy! Delkolover, you deserve a gold star for all these wonderfully amazing spoilers:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.