** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Oh boy. This sure looks like it could be a series finale although I really hope not and I'm still keeping faith for a season 11.

I loved how they were all reassuring Ryan at the end. That was very sweet of them, especially Walter and Eric. Nope, H would not miss that for the world, being there with his "team family."

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Here's a cool piece of info about the song we hear in the finale (from CBS press release)

3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Hey mjszud, thanks for the info! :thumbsup: I'm a huge fan of Ronnie Wood and The Rolling Stones!

4. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Very cool. I wonder who Ron Wood's friends on the set are?

Even though the possibility of CSI: Miami being canceled makes me :( :( :( I'm still looking forward to the episode.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wasn't she absent in at least one episode when she was pregnant?

Well, I know Jon is one of them because I've seen pics of them together at events and stuff and Jon is known for being a huge Rolling Stones fan. I think I remember seeing somewhere that Miami wanted Ron to play Ryan's uncle (in the tsunami episode), but there was a scheduling conflict or something.

LOL at Walter's line "You can't find your honey where you make your money". and Tom's "you should try online dating".

Does Ryan sound like he has a cold to anyone else?

I like that they seem to be doing sort of a Morgan/Garcia thing with Ryan and Natalia. The playful, friendly flirting is cute.

I love that they included Tom, but I wish they had included Dave and Travers too, but oh well.

Aww at Ryan kissing Frank on the head. Adorable!

Did Ryan call Eric "bub" when he was thanking him for saying he's always have them? And what did Ryan said when he said, "you guys are my family"... what did he say after that? I couldn't understand him.

I'm gonna have to wait at least a day to watch the episode cause I'll be out of town Sunday night and won't get CBS where I'll be. But, I'll have to set the VCR up to record for several hours just in case it is delayed by golf.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

This season has been the best one since season 6 IMHO. If it is the last episode they sure ended it with a great season. It seems like this season involved everybody pretty much in the plots.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

True, I've seen the pics of Jon and Ron and also read that Ron was wanted to play Ryan's uncle. It's too bad there was a scheduling conflict,we still haven't met Ryan's uncle(or anyone else for that matter)

I liked the sneek peek for all the reasons you mentioned
    Have a good trip.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  8. fanilowchick

When will we know if CSI: Mi has been renewed or not?

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

May 16th I think. Or at least in May.

10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I wasn't very clear, I meant credited as starring for every episode :lol:.

One episode in 10 years isn't a bad record though :shifty:

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Yea, Calleigh has been second-in-command and a very important character since the beginning, even when Megan was around. She was the strong female lead, and had great relationships with all of the team (up until Season 6 - at that point the Cal I knew and loved disappeared :shifty: )

Anyhow, I don't get how you don't have her in the final scene, especially if it is the last scene of the series. :wtf: Why wouldn't she be with a team that is just as much hers as it is Horatio's? :shifty: Horatio has been MIA w/his team during some tough times - it was Cal who found out about Ryan's gambling problem, it was Cal who helped Eric through his tough time after getting shot, it was Cal who eased Natalia back into the team after it was revealed she was the mole...

Calleigh has been an intrigal part of the team since day one, and it kinda ruined the last scene for me that she wasn't there, and all we got was a call between her and Delko. Eric Delko does not define Calleigh or who Calleigh is - she has relationships with ALL the characters and quite frankly I'd rather see her comfort Ryan than to be flip flopping over Eric Delko again. :rolleyes:

I don't have twitter, but if someone could tweet Emily Procter (@emilyprocter99) and ask why she wasn't in that last scene, or how she felt about it, that would be interesting...

12. fanilowchick

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Emily has already stated she was disappointed as far as not appearing in that last scene (especially if the show ends) on a recent radio program which Eva and Adam were also a part of . It is all because of the adoption,perhaps it was seen as inappropriate by the writers to be out with the team so soon after adoption.
    Being as Calleigh's maternal instincts have been shown this season,perhaps it was thought she would like to spend it with her new family because it was what she really wanted.

That would seem very strange now at this stage.I haven't thought of Calleigh as being comforting to Ryan for a while.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

What radio show? Is it available to listen to online? Glad she at least acknowledged it. I don't get what the writers are doing with Calleigh - the team has always been her family, and I can understand her wanting kids and all, but to just have the team leave her behind, or her leave behind the team, seems silly. :rolleyes:

I get that it would've been weird for her to be out w/the team shortly after the adoption, but there were ways around that. Why couldn't they all be there for her, maybe make that scene part of the adoption thing, where everyone's meeting her "new kids" and encouraging Calleigh while also celebrating Ryan's innocence? Would've made more sense.

I thought Horatio going out w/the team is kinda strange too, but hey it still works. It would be nice to see Cal having some camaraderie w/the rest of the team, and maybe making up w/Ryan, who she's kinda been at odds with/cold toward these last few years. I could see a nice scene between her and Ryan - Jon Togo and Emily are good enough actors to pull it off.

If I had twitter I'd ask Emily why Cal and Ryan have gotten so distant (and H too.) Maybe I should just suck it up and get a twitter account :lol:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That may be a question for the writters I would think.
    As far as twitter,sometimes the actors get so many tweets they really can't answer them all.They have 1,000's of followers.

Maybe it will be addressed in the finale. Perhaps it's just that the writters/TPTB wanted it to strictly be a team focus or celebration.Maybe the team is meeting Calleigh's family at another celebration. The thought could have been the team celebration and adoption celebration should be something seperate,which is what I think too.I do understand what you're saying though. It may have worked out better for Calleigh to find out she was getting the kids the next day ,then she would have been able to be with the team that evening(or night).

But we have seen Horatio go out with the team back in season 8 so it has been done before.
    I agree that Emily and Jon could have pulled it off,especially since they seem friendly off screen,but it's one of those issues that has never been addressed so I can't say I'm surprised. Who knows,maybe we will see something elsewhere in the episode between them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.