** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

So... Eric is going to get involved with that prostitute that he tried to help in 10.04... okay.

What happened to the "romance" with Renee and Horatio?!!!

2. spencerreidfan

New Spoilers!

Episode 10.12 is called "Friendly Fire."

In the episode are Matthew, who is suffering from a terminal brain tumour and Jerry, who has to step up to front Matthew's mega-company.
    Jerry may not be all he's cracked up to be though, his attempts to go through with launching a gun for the military that has a serious flaw may come at a cost!
    The synopsis states that the team are investigating a strange murder related to an ill inventor (Matthew) whose death was caused by his own invention (the gun.)

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Why so agressive, Mjszud? I understand that you'd rather see Natalia 95% of the time, but it's not the reason to offend those who like the EC storyline. I don't think of it as a 'boring shit', neither is Calleigh 'a ho' or Eric a 'stupid fool'. I found this expressions really offensive& there is simply no need for that. I have never seen anyone commenting that way on the amount of time Natalia had last season, wheter they liked it or not.
    And by the way, there are many reasons not to believe anything that O'Brien says - we all know how accurate his 'spoilers' are, so...:lol: And if it's true, that is no great news for anyone.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Drama again in relation to E/C,yeah it's boring.It would be nice if TPTB and writers used their talents and came up with something that didn't irritate so many fans. Instead,we get drama yet again,why?

Really,the comments were there.

Agree but one of these times he will be right,it's just a matter of when.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I sure hope not. CSI LV went that way with Nick and the prostitute named Kristy... and that did not end well lol.

LOL him and Carol Mendlson always give spoilers that usually don't pan out LOL.

True LOL.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I bet Miami will do a very similar story. In Vegas the hooker was killed and Nick blamed.Insert Eric's name and we have Miami's episode.

7. spencerreidfan

MotherConfessor - "I sure hope not. CSI LV went that way with Nick and the prostitute named Kristy... and that did not end well lol. "

Hmm.. I don't watch Vegas or NY, so I didn't know that. I can't picture Nick, or Eric for that matter, actually having a meaningful relationship with a prostitute.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

All three shows tend to "borrow" storylines from each other from time to time LOL.

In Nick's case, Kristy was somewhat manipulative and played upon Nick's caring nature. He didn't have a relationship with her per say, but I think he kind of started to fall for her a little. She gave him a sob story and he fell for it. He found out at the end (if her killer was telling the truth) that her telling Nick she was going to stop being a prostitute was a complete lie. Beaumont (the killer) told Nick that Kristy was planning on going to colleges and starting her own prostitution ring or whatever and was gonna recruit college girls... and that's why he killed her (the killer was her Pimp).

I really hope they don't go there with Eric and the girl from the other episode. I hope she actually kept her promise and quit and got a legit job instead. I hope his interaction with her is just maybe like checking in on her, seeing how she's doing, making sure no one is harassing her for deciding to get out of that line of business, etc.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

10. spencerreidfan

Thanks for the explanations :) I wonder just how "involved" Eric will get with this girl, if it's even the hooker.

11. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Don't really understand why people get so over-excited about various storylines. I'm sure most of us have characters, relationships, storylines, that we like, and ones we don't. No one expects to get what they want all the time. No one expects everyone to feel the same. And surely no one, after 200+ episodes (not including LV and NY), expects total originality in every story. For myself, there are certainly aspects of the show I find boring/disappointing/repetitious, but not that many.

12. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Don't forget "obnoxious" and "annoying" shit!

13. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

what i understood from this spoiler is that its the end of the road wif eric and calleigh's relationship...and i may be wrong,but this is the reason y i decided to keep my opinion neutral. if i said i was overjoyed with their relationship being over, then i would end up having rants from eric/calleigh obsession fans, and vice versa.. so i decided from the begining not to give my opinion on this controversial topic. (since i was insulted in twitter fr saying something about the couple) but i will say, more than aything else in the show, horatio will always be my first interest!

i know!!!! i was also expecting some info on that! :( well lets just keep our hopes up, i REALLY REALLY wish H has a relationship wif someone!! :scream: x

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Oh boy, here we go again w/this E/C thing. To be honest, though I certainly can't speak for everyone, I think the main problem w/the whole E/C thing is that it was written and played out soo freakin' poorly - I believe even E/C fans have said they're not happy w/all the "drama". :rolleyes:

It's amazing that the show has milked this "relationship" for nearly five years - I mean, seriously, they either love each other enough to commit or they don't. Personally, after all the crap they've been through, if they're still questioning things, it's time to move on already and be friends (as I believe they're trying to do).

To create more "drama" w/Cal kissing another guy and Eric getting jealous and falling for an ex-prostitute...umm...no thanks. It's like the Jake thing all over again :rolleyes: I never liked the E/C pairing partly b/c of Eric's past - he would screw anything that moved and always had to be a "protector" rather than respecter of women. He was very macho IMHO, and honestly seeing him go backward by starting to have a relationship w/a prostitute is pretty stupid. Personally, if I was Cal, I wouldn't want to have any intimacy w/Eric if I knew he was sleepin' with a prostitute - never know what you might catch, dude!

I understand the sentiments of people like mjszud - it gets frustrating when one storyline that you happen to severely dislike keeps popping up and your favorites are always pushed to the backburner. I'm trying not to be too volatile b/c I want to respect people's opinions, but seriously, I think we know bad writing when we see it, right? This whole E/C thing has played out like a bad fanfic and I'm tired of it being the only main question people ask in Miami interviews. :rolleyes:

Here are some better ways to focus this very unfocused season:

Bring back KYLE!!!

Have the team interact more as a team (like in "By the Book")

Show the team's FRIENDSHIPS/FAMILY-LIKE RELATIONSHIPS(like in the tornado episode w/Ryan & Walter)

Have Horatio be there for his team and vice versa in times of adversity (we've seen a little of this lately but much more needs to be done before I feel H is a "part" of the his team again. He just feels very aloof).

Instead of this stuff, we seem to be getting more E/C drama and I believe it is NOT flattering for Eric or Calleigh. Calleigh is her own woman and making her look like she just can't keep her hands off Eric (like they did in Seasons 7-8 ie: "It keeps happening") is just...IDK, very distasteful. And it's always like Eric is the "victim" in this relationship - like Cal isn't allowed to move on b/c Eric is THE MAN and no one else tops him and oh poor Eric is facing more competition :rolleyes:

And their relationship definitely isolates them from the team - mostly b/c they keep secrets from others in order to protect each other. I just rewatched the Season 7 finale, and that scene between Ryan and Cal, where Ryan is askin what's going on w/Eric and Cal is just like "I don't know" - Cal should know Ryan isn't stupid, and it was very clear he felt left out and like an outcast, just by the look on his face and by his attempt to lighten the mood by telling a joke. Watching it again, it made me mad b/c of what happened later - Ryan was in a shoot-out w/Cal and there goes Eric driving away w/his dad - and Cal acts all mad, and Ryan is just like :wtf: It would've been good for Ryan to know that SOMETHING was up w/Eric - it's like Cal didn't trust Ryan, even though H trusted Ryan to cover up his "fake" death earlier in the year. And back then, both Eric and Cal ganged up on Ryan. They did it again in "wolfe in sheep's clothing" and it's really pissed me off. Ugh. Just really bad memories of how E/C f$cked up the team spirit. And don't even get me started w/how distant H has been in all this - esp. since this concerns his BROTHER-IN-LAW/CSI and his second-in-command and former protege. Come on already!

How about having ONE freakin' scene that either cements or puts an end to this terribly-written storyline?? While I dislike Eric's cocky, smarmy "I'm so hot" attitude when he's bangin' Calleigh, I'd rather have that than constant drama and triangles. Newsflash: after five years, this storyline is running out of steam fast! Just get it over with, one way or the other! I'm almost tempted to say that I'd prefer a wedding and kids at this point to this BS. :rolleyes:

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

hehe, me too :) I don't think anyone is happy with more EC drama, so I don't get it why they do it. This constant back and forth is very annoying even for us, EC fans..:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.