Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I loved the episode. I give it an A. I could had more Emily/Hotch time though. I liked the case and the whole song thing was totally creepy. I will never listen to those songs again without going to a criminal place. ;)
    The actress that played Regina was in Beverly Hills 90210 (the original) in about 1994 and I don't think she has aged one bit. That really makes me not like her. Also, did Regina suffer from a mild case of hoarding? That house was so full of crap. I drove me crazy.
    I do have to thank the writer of this one it gave me another thing to use to keep my hubby from ever starting to smoke again.

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm really loving this season so far :hugegrin:, last episode was wonderful, it was kinda complex and creepy, I was actually was convinced at first that the guy this woman kidnapped was just a victim. I also loved the Hotch/Emily moments too :D:D, I hope they continue to have great interactions :):).

I have to admit...

After seeing the promo for this upcoming episode, I'm not sure what to make of it. I really love Morgan and Garcia's relationship not to mention their fun and enjoyable chemistry, but at the same time part of me (after seeing those few seconds with Morgan in a towel and after reading what the story line is) kept thinking "oh shoot", because of Kevin (even though I was kinda indifferent to begin with on their relationship). I don't know, maybe it won't turn out to be anything major. Either way, I know a lot of M/G fans are going to go wild ;);)

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Maybe someone's having a dream? Penelope did look a little confused when Morgan walked into the room only wearing a towel!! I did a little happy dance in my mind, but I'm not getting my hopes up about a Morgan/Garcia romance. [​IMG]

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

^I am with you on the second spoiler. That is what I thought.

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

You might be right, now that you mention it :lol: ! TBH, I would probably have high hopes for a romance between Morgan and Garcia :D, if she wasn't dating Kevin, but it seems like this show REALLY doesn't want any of the main characters hooking up with each other.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

M/G is something I would not want to see as a romance. I love what they have now... the playful, friendly-flirty, just for fun banter. A relationship between them romantically would probably put an end to that. But yeah, the showrunners have promised from day one that they wouldn't do any romantic pairings within the main cast. I like Kevin/Garcia and I like Will/JJ. And I like the possibility of Hotch and Beth (the girl he met running not too long ago). But, I want Reid to find a girlfriend too lol.

7. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I agree that main character romances would be a bad idea. It would mess up the brother/sister like friendships. Plus, the only romance I want Rossi to have is with me. :devil:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Mega Buzz:

I wonder what that's about... Anyone know when this episode is coming up? I have no idea what to make of this spoiler. Romantic relationship (maybe in the past) is the obvious-get-the-fans-talking conclusion, but I really doubt that's what this is about. Maybe Rossi is her son's babysitter lol I don't know...:lol:

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

wow, Nice:D:D! I'm really excited for this, JJ's an awesome character :D !!

Good question; JJ and Reid did go on a date at one point in the first season, and even now they do have somewhat of a special bond, even if it's on a platonic level, so it could just be about her history with him? Although, she's also just as tight with Garcia, maybe even closer to her, and she has bonded with Emily over the past few years, so it's hard to guess right now, which team member it could be IMO. Plus, I'm also kinda doubting that it's anything romantic related.
    [/SPOILER]

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

They're trying to get us all excited about it (regarding the spoilers above), but its probably nothing. [​IMG]

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My first thought when I read the spoiler was that it had something to do with Reid basically because of what you mentioned. They've always had a different type of relationship. Maybe it's not something romantic but we'll get more insight as to the nature of their relationship.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tonight's episode: First half was mostly boring... too much of the unsub. Second half was much better.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I liked this last episode. Though I do wish they would stop spending so much time featuring the unsub. It was so funny watching Garcia freaking out throughout the episode. I love Morgan and Garcia and their friendship and was glad that nothing happened, but it was pretty funny. LOVED, LOVED the scene between Rossi, Reid, Prentiss, and JJ when deciding who would go to the poker game if Reid or Rossi. That was such a funny, great scene.

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I loved the episode. Great Rossi moments. He is too funny and so cute. I loved the Morgan/Garcia moments. I am glad they did not make mistakes. I give it an A would have a plus, but a little too much unsub.

15. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

It was nice to see Dean Cain on my TV again, but I found the episode to be mostly boring. The character moments were nice, but they were few and far between. As others have stated - too much unsub. They're not profilers anymore.