The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why the hell can't the construction crew keep the noise to a low level? I do not like the noise when i'm trying to sort out my rp characters and trying to think of new topics with them..

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Okay, I guess I'm confused...you're saying you missed episodes of CSI: Miami and The Mentalist because your channel aired Titanic instead? [​IMG]

3. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Really hate this block of trying to figure a goddamn topic on NY forum but it's hard * throws cup at screen *

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah next Tuesday is Titanic from 9pm to 12pm straight and after the film they'll show only White Collar. So actually I'm missing another Miami episode (last week was anniversary concert for beloved musician) and also another House episode, because last week's concert.

And next week I'll be missing Mentalist episode due to Voting Discussion for two hours, making one Mentalist episode and possibly Vampire Diaries episode amis.

Sorry for confusion.

And I really hate this return of that annoying tv show television will put back on old timeslot after break, that'll make everything step 30 mins later and will cause me to choose Mentalist over Bones on Thursday because of 10mins difference between programmes. I so hate those national tv shows. they're taking away precious timeslot plus are totally stupid and makes no sense.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

You don't give me enough time to do my job and now I can't finish somethings because I have to clean up the mess at the registers. :scream:

Don't get on me for not being able to complete my jobs because I only work less than 2 and a half hours. :scream:

6. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why can't normal people take the friggin' hint and play nice but no it seems like a hard task to do but yet it screws up.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Not cool. If you don't mind me asking: where are you located and what channel do you watch those 2 particular shows on? [Send me a PM if you don't wish to share here.]

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the bus company: Why did you have to change bus drivers? Now this driver, seems to leave the stop to early and the schedule says 7:04, it's supposed to leave that stop. I have not been late to work but I can't depend on the back up plan just in case it doesn't show up. :scream:

9. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why is it so hard for you to include in topics? No you just do it yourself without considering others on the site you jumped up moron so next time tread carefully as the ice is thin. God what the heck is your damn problem?

Uh hello try to play nice without chucking toys outta the pram !!!

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ugh. My heart is aching.... I thought things were perfect with you and I even felt L but apparently I'm not right for you... UGHHHHH!!!!!! I'll never be able to know when a guy is being sincere now... Bc I really believed you were feeling the same.... What sucks is you never did anything wrong or hurtful so I have no reason to be mean and move on.... But at least we're going to still be hanging out... I'll just have to L you from afar... :( ;( it's better than never seeing you. You're one of my favorite people. I like everything about you. :(

Roommate: The oven alarm was beeping for over an hour last night (I thought it was someone's alarm) and you were snoring just a few feet away!!! I finally found out what it was and found a burnt pizza in the oven... Fire hazard much?!

Girls on campus: WHY ARE YOU ALL CLONES?! The whole "big t-shirt with leggings (or Nike shorts) and tennis shoes with a polo ball cap" look is not cute. That trend started from girls who wore that after wild nights.... It's not cute... If 1 or 2 people wore that outfit I wouldn't think anything of it... BUT ALL OF YOU DO! Grow a personality please.

Self: Eat. It's been 3 days going on 4. Even if you feel sick. If he knew you weren't eating from being upset he would probably be very embarrassed.
    (disclaimer: I do not have an eating disorder, I just can't eat when I'm upset because my stomach constantly cramps up)

To racist teacher: if you're so concerned about people being racist against YOUR race, stop being racist against mine. That makes no sense. It's ok to be white, it's ok to be black. It's ok to be anything. It's not ok to fill your twitter page (yes, I found it) with racist remarks. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences with white people, but we are not all like that.... I, for one, am 100% anti-racism. But you probably won't see that because you're judging me based on other people. And I'm sure you don't know I'm part Jewish, so I've done a lot of studying on the topic of racism.

To self again: get over this sadness at least for a little bit so you can go buy some orange juice. You're coming down with a cold. Maybe force yourself to do other things too and save the crying for later when no one is around. You shouldn't be crying anyway, life is perfect other than the fact you can't be with him anymore. :( AT LEAST we will still be friends. Everyone says that, but we already have plans. I'll just cling to that.

Ok. Rant over.

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I hate when I do everything I am told to do and then people go back on what they said they would do. I just want to scream.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Of course I don't mind.
    I'm located in a 'cave' called Latvia in a capital city Riga, in the so called Baltic states.

I'm watching on tv3 (Miami) and LNT (Mentalist). On tv3 they'll be airing Titanic on Tuesday and on LNT Debates about voting on Thursday.

that's just UGH:brickwall:

---

Mom's cousin! READ MY TEXTS FULLY AND REPLY TO ALL OF MY QUESTIONS, PLEASE!

---

PHONE BEHAVE!

---

LUCK- SHOW UP PLEASE WHEN I ASK YOUR ASSISTANCE!

---

^^Hollyyo, I feel for you.

Sounds like you're having tough time.

Gett better soon:)

13. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why the hell is my pc acting up?

BEHAVE you SOB

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear guy on that Qeep chat,

ARE YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT?
    I KNOW YOUR ENGLISH IS TERRIBLY BAD BUT THEN AT LEAST OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU SAY AND WHO YOU SAY THINGS TO!

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO USE THAT 'CONVERSATIONS' BUTTON TO CHECK OUT PREVIOUS TOPICS!

AND STOP THE HELL SENDING TEN MILLION QMS SIMULTANEOUSLY!

I'M TERRIBLY PISSED OFF BY YOUR ATTICS!

uhh feels better already.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Your teacher should be reported. Let the 'higher-ups' know of this person's Twitter page.

So sorry about this, BDS. I thought maybe you were in the U.S., so I thought this was strange. You should send that station an email to complain. It probably won't help, but you might feel better afterwards.