I Have A CSI Music question.

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by katpin31791, Aug 6, 2008.

1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I'd love to know the name of the song that plays in the opening scene of CSI: Miami 10.01 "Countermeasures", when Horatio and Marisol meet at the restaurant.

Thanks!

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"New Town" by Hot as Sun.

3. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Thanks so much! I'm sorry it took me so long to check this forum. I forgot I had posted this question here. Thanks again :D

4. littledog96

littledog96 Civilian

Hello
    Does anyone know the song that was played on the CSI new york " crossroads" episode. It was around the 4 minute mark. Here are some of the lyrics "Ive been flying out of time, But nobody can see, all the darkness of my life are just the shadows of me (chorus) Just a runaway

Thanks

5. littledog96

littledog96 Civilian

I am looking for the song that played at the 4 minute mark of CSI New York ( crossroads episode) Here's some lyrics..... I've been flying out of time but nobody can see me all the darkness of my life are the shadows of me ... ( chorus ) Just a runaway ...

Thanks

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Who is the artist and the name of the song played in the final scene of 'Pot of Gold' in the Sixth season?

Someone on IMDB.com is asking the question. The poster posted the clip of it on youtube then posted it on twitter to CSI: NY asking that question. Yes, you guessed it, his youtube account had been flagged.

7. shadowsea

shadowsea Civilian

Hi~guys~I am new here.
    Could anyone tell me the name of the song of LV season 1 's ending?(It appears in every episode when episodes over ,not WHO ARE YOU,this song just for season one's ending.)

PS: The song is sung by a female,no lyrics,she just sings like this"Ah~ah~ah~ah~" and it sounds like a little gothic rock(maybe,just a little like gothic I think~ )

I have been searching it so long,but still dont know yet.So could anyone help me find out the name of the song?THX a lot~~~~~

8. Crusader

Crusader Victim

Where is the best place to purchase the "music from the show" CD's? Are they even available nowadays?

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I got the Vegas & Miami versions years ago from Amazon.com. New York never officially released a CD, which is a shame. I just did a quick search on Amazon, and they do have Vegas & Miami available--new & used. I'd suggest maybe trying some other discount sites and do some price comparisons. :)

10. kris44

kris44 Witness

11. Solar DRagon

Solar DRagon Civilian

Does anyone know the song that was playing when they enter the dead gamer's flat in "Hitting for the Cycle"? It is an instrumental song and is the theme song for the game "Aeron's Legion" in CSI. This has been bugging me for days as I recognise it.

Thanks in advance.

12. nubi

nubi Civilian

Thank you for you post. May I post it to other xxxx to share with my friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
  13. ibjc1106

ibjc1106 Civilian

Hello, first time to the site. I was wondering if anyone new what the song name was on the latest CSI Vegas promo, the one with Jim Brass at the end saying it's a good day to die.

14. ibjc1106

ibjc1106 Civilian

Not sure if anyone cares, but finally found the name of the song from my previous question. "Devil's Comin' Round" is the name of it and i think its sung by Kingdom 2. Thanks for the great help

15. triplu

triplu Civilian

Sorry for disturbing... but for many years I've trying to find out a track from CSI NY season 5 episode 9 The Box... in the whole episode is played a track with a piano ish, it appears many times in the episode... when Sid and Hawkes collects evidence and again in the lab scene... Everywhere I looked many asks for this track but nobody find an answer! I've forget about it but now I've saw the episode on tv and reminded me of the track again... Is an impressive track!