Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah ya know I noticed that too....no one really asked how she was but it really didn't register with me b/c I was soo focused on E/C ;)

When you think about it, Man Down was two eps....he got shot in the last moments of part one and the storyline had already been established enough to carry over to part 2. Getting shot is pretty self explanatory but they already had the bad guy on the run etc and there was no need for a set up like there was last night.

They basically had to squeeze as much as they could, ie an explanation as to why she was sick, why they were at the house and her recovery into one hour...if the ep HAD been a 2 parter and all that stuff was established in part 1 (like No Man's Land) then I think we would have had some scenes like we did when Eric was in the hospital.

But truly and honestly, I could have cared less :lol: All I cared about was that he was there and he finally SAID something!!! :lol:

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Yeah! New thread! :thumbsup: I was posting on here last night like a physco woman :devil:

I am so happy with 7.14...I'm hoping that in 7.15, something good happens, since we dont have another episode for 2 weeks...:(...It's going to be a long 2 weeks!

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

True, they did have to cram a lot into this episode. I think like us the writers wanted to focus on Eric and Calleigh. Let this episode be the turning point in their relationship. I was so happy when Eric said he can't live without her and her saying she heard everything. My expectations are high for the next episode!! I want more Eric and Calleigh scenes!!!

4. CalleighEric

These are just some thoughts that they might already be together...but then again, they could have double meanings.

-When Ryan said "whats going on with you and delko" and she just kind of said to give it a rest...that could either mean she doesnt want to talk about it, or they just arnt together. (i think ryan knew maybe b/c of the truffles?)

-In the hospital when eric said he cant imagine living his life or going to work (does that mean they go to work together, or just actually working?)

-when they were joking with each other at the end of the episode about him staying (somethign couples do and great friends..so :confused:)

Idk...just some thoughts! 7 hours of school and no way to watch the scenes again, and dying to get home to watch them will do this to a girl :guffaw:..I honestly paid no attention in school today :D

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I love it, I love it, I love it. My shipper heart soars and no one, not even the TVguide guy can bring me down! :scream:

I have rewatched the scenes all day (well mostly listened to them, I'm home now and I am rewatching them).

When Eric is on the phone with Ryan its like damn, do I really have to go work, I need to be here. When he puts his watch on her wrist I was shouting kiss her on the forehead. When she looked at his watch it was like she felt a sense of relief by knowing that what she had heard wasn't a dream.

Eric whispered it was real, oh I think my heart melted. The look on each one of their faces spoke volumes. I don't care what other people think, this is one relationship that will go down in history, a great love affair. All I have to say is AT LAST!

Now if we can only get their first kiss in there....then I think I would collapse. :lol:

6. delkolover

Yeah and everything else be damned!! :lol:

Eventually the writers were going to need an ep like this in order to really propell or start the relationship. Leading the lives they lead and considering this IS Miami, there was no way they were just going to make it happen by him asking her on a date or them discussing it in the lab or while on a case. Considering her demand in 713, somethig drastic HAD to happen to get him motivated to say the words and get her ready to hear and accept them....this ep was that drastic situation. ;)

I think for what they were trying to accomplish....it worked very well :D

I was rewatching the ep (yet again ;) ) and I think Cal realized what she heard him say was not a dream when she saw his watch on her wrist. The little smirk she has right before they cut to the next scene it sooo her realizing "I didn't dream it. It was real."

And by her telling him she thought it was a dream was her way of testing the water to see if he would have the courage to acknowledge that he did indeed say the words. I don't think she was disappointed ;)

Hopefully in the next ep we will either get some kind of verbal confirmation that they are together or and my god I would fall off my chair if this happened....A KISS!! :D

Interesting thoughts but I think this was meant to be the ep where they decide to take the plunge....I don't think they did before this ep aired. True, everything with this show can have a double meaning but I don't think they were together before she walked into that house.

7. CalleighEric

If they kissed...I'd most likely go skyrocketing through my ceiling :D...But, by all means! Kiss calleigh already eric! Or calleigh...kiss eric already! Whichever way works! Ceilings are replaceable!

8. delkolover

Ok so yeah, I just watched the Mega Minute load of crap on TV guide and my earlier rant about it totally rings true ;)

Seriously, he didn't say or tell us anything that I haven't already seen or reported on based on the spoiler site I go to....what source?? the site I go to? Give me a break :rolleyes: Someone could have leaked that to him but obviously that person isn't aware that those particular spoilers have been leaked, in great length, on this site!! Now if didn't read the spoilers I posted or know about them, then maybe, yes you would be nervous.

Also, the guy just leaked to everyone...who may not have already known, that they ARE infact together by the time that ep airs :rolleyes: Idiots!

The sad part is, if you actually WATCH the show, you sooo know it is not true! :lol:

These people kill me :guffaw:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  9. CalleighEric

Agreed. And after THAT episode...what girl in her right mind would go out to another guy? ;)...Eric loves her, and I think that last night, Calleigh finally acknowledged the possibility of a "them" with all of her little sentences that brought me furthur and furthur off my couch :D

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

ROFLMAO :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

delkolover, you crack me up.

I was listening to that this morning, and of course as soon as I saw the headline I knew that they were referring to the photographs. TVguide and Ausiello have no love whatsoever for CSI: Miami. But I don't care, we all know that Eric & Calleigh love each other, the writers have worked way too hard to bring them together only to tear them apart a few episodes later.

11. delkolover

Exactly....

I am a little tired of surfing to their repsective sites each week and reading about nothing but Lost, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and Greay's Anatomy :rolleyes: Enough already!!

And don't go reporting on something you obviously have idea about or care about....just leave us alone then!

The writers will not tear them apart over some guy who she probably didn't do anything with nor does she actually care about....Also, it was BEFORE him...she could bring up a ton of women then if she wanted to but she won't b/c IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I think he is just being a little insecure b/c their relationship is soo new at that point.

It doesn't mean anything and I am sooo not nervous. To break them up over some guy who means nothing and soo soon after finally getting them together would make them look like idiots and would have basically would have said that all the energy and time they used up for E/C was a waste.....something they are going to and/or won't do.

TV Guide is just trying to get on the bandwagon since the show is doing so well and make it look like they care. The only way they get people to watch them is to stir the sh*t up!

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Wow... New thread, so fast. We rock! I still haven't watched the episode, I have problems with internet, but I will tomorrow and I just can't wait. My guess is that in the next episode we get a 100% confirmation that they are together.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I agree 110%

Now onto the topic at hand.

I wonder what is in store next week. Will we perhaps see some stolen glances between these two? Ryan already has suspicions about them so now I have to wonder who else will. Will Natalia or Valera say something to Calleigh about how happy she has been lately. I mean you can't deny the glow of a woman in love. (At least that is what my friends say)

14. CalleighEric

I was thinking that in 7.15, since they are both testifying, maybe they are there together before, during break periods, and after. Oh, and they probably drive back in the hummer..I REALLY want a hummer scene with these 2. They are a team, so, they have the hummer and the ride to themselves, so maybe they'll be soemthing? Besides an awkward ride and conversation. But, i dont think they'll really be a lot of awkwardness now, just cute glances and such. Maybe he'll ask her out for dinner? ;)

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I totally agree with you!!! I was looking to see him kiss her on the forehead but he didn't. I noticed how annoyed Eric looked when he had to leave Calleigh's side, so cute!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.