Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

I kind of want to read the books, but I can't buy them and we don't have a local library in this dinky little town. :( So, if I went to the library in the next town, I'd have to pay a fee to rent books. :(

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I can send you the two I have. I don't keep them after I read I usually put them in the yard sale or donate them to the library.

I like the way Ryan is written in both the ones I've read so far. Well, I'm finishing up Riptide right now. Right to Die was a good book too and I enjoyed it. So far though, I like Riptide better.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really enjoyed Riptide. But Holly- I agree Donn Cortez does make alot of dirty jokes- but at least it is easy to skim over!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I ordered them from Amazon. My local Barnes and Noble had a few, but they were the old ones with Speed. They aren't freakishly expensive,so its worth it. I'm a big time reader so I read each book in like a day, but they are extremely easy reads. Even if you're a slow reader, the books get really exciting and you totally forget that you're reading. Good stuff.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Getting back on topic...I though it would be fun for everyone to share their favorite Ryan/Jon photos and why we like them. Always a good way to build up the collections. :)

[​IMG]

Nailed was a great way for Jon to showcase how versatile this acting skills really are, and thankfully he was able to do that again in Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Wow, I feel like I entered the book club thread. :wtf:

Nailed is one of my fav eps of all times, at least in my top 5. Togo is really an amazing actor at being able to show his feelings just through his eyes and facial expressions. I wonder if he learned that in college lol... I love intense Ryan the best of all. Here's an older pic that I always loved. Gawd, those eyes!!! :drool:

so intense

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I like Nailed also. Curse of the Coffin is also great. Of course Monday's episode is just wonderful.As I said Jon was just great.

8. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Yay for picies!! :) :drool:

I can't really say what was my favorite Ryan/Jon episode or moment, but here's my top five.

5. Under the Influence: It's the first time we meet Mr. Wolfe and he was so cute!!

4. Going Ballistic/Reserection: This was an amazing acting moment for Jon, cause only he can give the camera a look that would leave us guessing all summer!! And when the premere hit, the emotion he put into Ryan as he lied to his teammates was great!

3. Celebrality: Even though Ryan wasn't back in the lab yet, he still proved that he's a good cop and guy!

2. Nailed: This was my number one up till this week. Jon showed us just how amazing of an actor he was (As if we didn't know that already ;)) and you could really feel Ryan's physical pain.

1. Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing: What more can I say about Jon's performance that hasn't been already said. He was pheominal!! I really felt myself on a journey with Ryan as he dealt with all the things he had to do. When he heard that shot, my heart broke as much as his. That scene where he hit the floor releaved that Billy was safe...*sigh* was by far the best of the entire episode. Like Horatio said to Ryan "they underestimated you", the same can be said to all of Jon's critics. He may had blew everyone else away, but he was just reminding us what we already knew. :)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

My top 5 favorite eps and why I love them so much.

5. Wrecking crew

I loved this ep because Ryan was just adorable and it showed his fear, not really sure if it was from the height or from that thing he was in moving around. Either way he played it off perfect.

4.Curse of the coffin
    Once again, I love him showing his fear when the body rose up off the bed and his acting was just excellent in this ep.

3. Nailed
    This ep made the angst whore in me squeel, plain and simple. This was a real eye opener as to just how great of an actor Togo is. Plus I'm a sucker for Ryan making sad faces.:(

2. Wolfe in sheeps clothing

Togo deserves an award for this ep. His acting skills shined in this ep. He showed all of Ryan's emotions by his facial expressions. He didn't need to say lines to see how he was feeling about what he was doing or what was being done to him. Once again my angst whore just loved him. OH and it's the closest we have come to see Ryan/Togo shirtless. :drool:

1.Legal

This was what started me to love Ryan Wolfe. He was so cute, sweet and innocent in this ep. When he was in the morgue with the dead girl I was in tears. This was the first time Ryan/Togo made me tear up. I do it everytime I watch that part.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Mmmmok, I don't really have a top 5 but I always enjoyed him in 'Hell Night' & also in 'Urban Hellraisers'. :p
    'Curse of the Coffin' was the all time most comical for him. :D
    'WISC' is taking my #1 for drama though. I loved him in 'Resurrection' but it wasn't nearly as focused on him. Of course 'Nailed' is also good for the drama. Gosh, nail in the eye, tooth yanked, beaten......TPTB really do like to torture this man don't they?!! :wtf: *pets Wolfie*

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Under the Influence has to make my list also.
    Not only was he cute,but I remember how respectful he was in taking the beat up crappy locker instead of taking Speed's locker.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I don't really have a top 5... but I have favourites from each season...

Season 3: I have a hard time choosing between Under the Unfluence and Legal. Just because he was so new in those episodes, and oh so cute. :lol:

Season 4: Nailed, obviously. Amazing acting, Ryan focused. I liked One of Our Own too, mostly because Ryan pushed Cooper against the wall and I found it really hot.

Season 5: Kill Switch. Not really sure why. I guess sort of because Ryan didn't know what to do without working at the lab, and it was obvious that working for the news station was a mistake, but he really didn't know what else to do with himself.

Season 6: Dangerous Son, first time I really noticed him, and Cyberlebrity.

Season 7: Well WISC, obviously. :lol: For the same reasons everyone else said. But I also loved Wrecking Crew. So Ryan's afraid of heights, but I loved the scene where he and Natalia had to get the gross toilet stuff. :lol: And Won't Get Fueled Again, also because of the comedic relief they finally slipped into Miami.

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I loved Nailed, and And They're Offed. Seeing Ryan kick ass made watching the eppy worth it.

:drool:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Forgot to say this before. My grandma doesn't usually watch the show, she usually just reads while my granddad watches it, but she watched it Monday night. Later on when I talked to her about it, she said how Ryan was tough cause he took all of that abuse and then just got right up, cleaned himself up and went to work. Hehe. :)

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Your grandma is right,Ryan is tough. He did a good job of cleaning himself up too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.