Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Re: Dislike a ship??

I ship YoBling!, SMaCked, and of course, my favourites - D/L! and SNickers! I absolutely hate GSR (no offence GSR fans!). I just think they're like father-daughter. it just seems wrong to me. Sandle's ok, but they're more like brother-sister. Mac/Peyton are sweet, but i think Stella understands him more. Feel free to disagree, i don't care, everyone has their own opinions. heck, my best m8 is a GSR fan, and we get along just fine, well most of the time lol!

Laterz x

2. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

YoBling= Catherine + Warrick
    PureJoy= Catherine + Grissom

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks....most I am able to figure out but these 2 had me scratching my head in confusion. Thanks!

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Absolutly!

I can't see YoBling (no offence peeps) or GSR. GSR are too alike IMO to work realistically. I never really saw CatNip until last nights UK ep (LLV) and they do kinda work well together, but only as friends IMO. I think Catherine/Marg has great chemistry with basically all the male cast...lucky cow! That's kinda how I feel about GSR, they work well as friends or teacher/student but thats it for me lol.

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

AGREED!! GSR is like father-daugher relationship. it (no offence) REALLY SICKENS ME! YoBling, i used to be a shipper after catherine's famous line about fantasys, but then... i watched a couple of the old epsiodes and i turned into a PureJoy shipper. i'm not a hard-core PureJoy shipper, with cath... i'm flexible. except with nick... i dont ssee that happening. just like GSR, mother-son. They do have some chemisty but... cath has chemistry with everyone! even that one cop (forgot his name). but yeah... the only ship that i COMPLETELY ship and that i've aways shipped is SNickers. (sara and nick... not the candy:p). Nick and Sara have true chemisty. they are different, but yet the same and they have alot of fun with each other and make each other happy. i LOVE it. greg and sara are... to different i think. it's like teacher and student (when sara was teaching greg to be a CSI) or a sister-brother relaionship. but yeah, that's my input.

GSR- hate
    CatNip- dont completely hate but, not exactly fond of
    Sandels- adorable... but not lovers
    PureJoy- love it
    YoBling- dont care
    SNickers- ADDICTED TO IT!!!

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think the cop you are referring to is Vartann :)

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

And that contractor... who wasn't a cop. Yeah, Catherine has chemistry with pretty much any male... oh! Except the lawyer played by her real-life husband. :lol:
    Does anyone dislike ships from the other CSIs? (Miami & NY) Just trying to get some variation.

And one last thing, can we all agree...

...that sandle is pretty darn cute even if you don't see them as a romantic pairing? ;) *points to banner*

Okay I'll leave! :p

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I watch Miami one times, it was old one, it was so depressing. NY, it was okay, somewhat.

I did said, Sandle is cute, but not my favorite pairing. Nice banner, Hestia.

I remember Lament and Foreniec girl, when they was Mod. before they leave, they said, if your favorite don't get together, write a story about your favorite shippers.

We all know Sara is Grissom's love interested, she was brought in for him. She wasn't brought in for Nick or Greg or Warrick. We all know Snickers, Sandles, Grillows or any other shippers will not get together. Write a story about your favorite shippers. I did, I write Snickers all the times, so I try my hand on GSR.

I'm not a writer, I'm just having fun to write.

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*scratches head* This is starting to sound like the debate thread isn't it? I swear I didn't do it this time!.. *looks at NicknGrissom* Did I? If I did, I'm dragging you with me! :lol:

How do you know? They could be mean someone else! :lol:

:D Their hot ;) I'm shutting up now, I swear.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry about that. I must be tired when I wrote my last post, I don't sleep good. I thought dislike and debate are the same thing.

I'm going to the Catnip thread pretty soon.

11. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Okey dokey so here's my take:

GSR, Yobling, CatNip, T42 (sort of although we really don't know her at all), Nick/Sofia (can't remember nickname...does it have one?) all I can totally see the pairing and are very much possible, even though I don't neccessarily ship some of the pairings.

Snickers, Sandle, Grillows, Gofia, don't really work.
    Sara and Nick, Grissom and Catherine are good friends anything more than that doesn't enter my head.
    Sandle kind of freaks me out. Sorry. It's because I think of Greg as a little boy, more feminine than masculine you see? Sara is more mature than him. ;)
    Sofia irritated the hell out of me last season with her flirting with Grissom (liking her this season though ;)), I can see why she flirted, who wouldn't :lol:, but the actual pairing wouldn't work.

So that's my views. I didn't mean to offend anyone, just MO. :rolleyes:

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nick and Sofia is Sonic, like you go in the drive in and eat hamburger.

You don't offend anybody. That's your opinion who you like and don't like.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You're going to have to tell me your name one day. ;)

Debate has its own thread ...

Yay @ Catnip thread ;)

xxx

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I knew that! Silly me. It's a cute name for it. :D

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha:p i dont really like SoNic. they had one moment and that was it. dont feel or see the chemistry. CatNip, i kinda see it but.. i dont really feel the connection between the two. GSR (lets not even go there!) SNickers i the only ship that i really feel and see the connection. even if you dont support SNickers.. you have to admit... IT'S ADORABLE:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.