Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't think the episode as a whole was that creepy. The story in the beginning was and then the ending was definitely creepy. The rest was just typical delusional killer stuff, story wise for me. It's wasn't a bad episode though. I still think the first one MGG directed with the people kidnapping the kids had a creepier feel to it. The music was definitely creepier. And the ending breaks my heart every time I watch the episode when the boy tells the other boy's father that his son died protecting the little girl and the father cries and goes, "He was alive yesterday?" Heartbreaking.

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I was thinking, how does the Criminal Minds team drive the same exact SUV if they are in a different state in each episode?! :shifty:

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

It's a regulation government vehicle? :devil: I'm pretty sure their SUV budget isn't that big. ;)

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I remember in the one where Rossi went to Indianapolis on his own before the team followed him...I think it was Emily who said something about how he took a commercial flight and "picked up one of our vehicles" or "a bureau vehicle" or something like that. I just remember because I saw it the other day and I live near Indy so I paid a lot of attention to it. :lol:

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Paget Brewster got her hands on high school photos from her cast mates (& herself) and compared those high school pics to their current headshots. AJ Cook looks pretty much the same but the difference in some of the others. :eek:

http://twitter.com/#!/pagetpaget/status/190866289454088192/photo/1

TV Line Criminal Minds Scoop

Susan

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  6. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Wow :eek:!! That's pretty much all I can say about those photos :lol:!

I kinda wish they would give us an exit story arc for Emily, instead of just having her say "goodbye" at the end (assuming that's what the spoilers are implying) :(. Then again, I'll be sad no matter what the writers decide to do; Emily's been one of my favorite characters :(:(. This is Padget's decision though, and honestly, I can't blame her!

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Damn that Shemar's hair! :lol::lol::lol:

Of course the pics are more different for those who are older (PB, TG and JM)

And TG will turn 50 this year :eek::eek:

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

[​IMG]

Criminal Minds (CBS)
    Airs: Wednesday, May 16 at 9/8c (two hours)

The BAU will be forced to put one of its own into a hostage situation when the team locks horns with Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer, who plays the leader of a group of bank robbers. "She's just a bad egg," executive producer Erica Messer says. "Ultimately, she is a serial killer masquerading as a bank robber." But the two-hour episode, which serves as Paget Brewster's (second) swan song as Emily Prentiss, won't be all gloomy. "We've already had Prentiss' funeral. We already played that game," Messer said. "I didn't think it was fair to everybody left behind to now have to mourn the death of her for real. [We wanted] to be able to cry for the right reason at the end of the season." Those tears will be shed at a wedding, but which team member will tie the knot? (Well, J.J.'s mom will be there…)

http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/photogallery/Watch-Finales-Scoop-1045641

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

All of the remaining episode this season look so good. I am gonna be ready for every one of them. The cast members and CM websites are posting some great end of season stuff.

10. GregNickRyanFan

The CM game is now available. It's a PC game. It has two cases to solve and supposedly you get to play as all the characters (at different points in the game I'm guessing) and there are several types of mini games within the game: hidden objects, puzzles, etc.

You can find the game at bigfishgames' website. I'm unsure of whether its available anywhere else or not.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I remember this show, the downside is that I get to watch it on the cable channels because baseball apparently takes priority :shifty: in this house. Don't get me wrong I like the game, but there are times I actually want to see a show I like, in the regular season and not in re-runs or on the cable repeats.

Still love the show though. :)

12. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The last episode was awesome. I loved how the was not revealed till close to the end of the episode like older episodes. The team moments were great and there was a lot of profiling in the episode. I give this one a A+.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Why wouldn't Reid shake hands with that guy? I don't recall him being afraid of germs.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I thought that was weird and a bit rude.

That woman (the wife) was creepy!!

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

A couple of questions on Ask Ausiello